: Happy Thanksgiving Cadillac Forums!

Blackout
11-26-03, 03:45 PM
Just wanted to say for everyone on the forums to have a happy and safe thanksgiving! :cheers:

JJhomer83
11-26-03, 03:55 PM
Just wanted to say for everyone on the forums to have a happy and safe thanksgiving! :cheers:

I second that one. Everyone be safe over the weekend. Make sure you have a DD if your going out tonight.

Mad'lac
11-26-03, 04:22 PM
Y'all have a good one too!!!! No DD needed for us...we having the whole clan over at our lil ranch for the Holidays and got 3 extra rooms and 2 RVs and some tents if need be. I'm chaining the gate once they all get there.

davesdeville
11-26-03, 07:49 PM
Yup. Everyone have a happy thanksgiving.

Sandy
11-26-03, 09:52 PM
Happy Thanksgiving To everyone in Peace, Love & Happiness !

S A N D Y

elwesso
11-26-03, 09:59 PM
WOOHOO thanksgiving!!!

Anyone going shopping day after!!! :D

SLS97
11-26-03, 10:36 PM
Happy Thanksgivings to all. Be safe and eat a lot! Funny how this time of year brings out the best foods!
I'll be hosting dinner this year and it's going to be fun. We will have cocktails but no one will drive that shouldn't. My friends and I have a strict agreement about this and we stick to it! We have even had full houses for the night! That can be real fun!
Wes, I'd rather pay full price than get out with the shoppers the day after! What a mess and nut case they are! All for a few cents! I don't understand it. Oh well, have a Happy!

Mad'lac
11-27-03, 12:07 AM
I might run out to Circuit City since they got sale on DVD players for $30. Perfect X-mas gifts. Good thing I got a connection at the store near me. He will "forget" about 6 of them in the back. :D

BeelzeBob
11-27-03, 12:28 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to you and to all!!!

MMNineInchNails
11-27-03, 01:10 AM
Happy Turkey Day Mofos

Elvis
11-28-03, 06:28 PM
I'm thankful that my in-laws have left the house, and I now have 2-1/2 days of peace and joy ahead of me.

Word of advice to forum members: If you're going to insult or issue an ultimatum to your host, at least show the courtesy to NOT do it while you're rummaging through his liquor cabinet. It's just bad form.