: Cadillac Theme Song Download

RobertCTS
09-16-05, 11:07 AM
I did this a while back and decided it might be time again for our newer members.

One of my favorite things I do with my CTS is take it to one of my favorite back roads that has a bunch of curves and let her rip! I ALWAYS have a copy of Led Zeppelin's song, "Rock & Roll" (Cadillac Theme Song)in the CD player cued up. I crank up the volume and let the little boy in me enjoy the feel and sound of the music and my CTS.
A rush for sure! :excited: :band:

I wanted to share the experience with some of the members. of "Rock & Roll". PM me or post their E-mailing address. It's for FREE.

a64pilot
09-16-05, 12:02 PM
I still haven't figured out how to PM on this forum. E-mail is baysfamily@mchsi.com
Thanks

RobertCTS
09-16-05, 12:25 PM
I still haven't figured out how to PM on this forum. E-mail is baysfamily@mchsi.com
Thanks

I just e-mailed it to you. Tell me if it works o.k.
Bob

Silver Baron
09-16-05, 01:14 PM
RobertCTS,
Got the song

RobertCTS
09-16-05, 01:20 PM
RobertCTS,
Got the song

Good! The last time I did this I had some difficulties..so I wanted to make sure I got it right.

a64pilot
09-16-05, 01:50 PM
I can't check until I get home. This work lan is painfully slow

wmorrison
09-16-05, 11:35 PM
I'd like to download a copy of the Cadillac Theme Song. My email is: wmorrison@centurytel.net

Tx.

Rikmyster
09-17-05, 01:00 AM
Send it to REED and he can POST it on the FAQ

RobertCTS
09-17-05, 07:31 AM
I'd like to download a copy of the Cadillac Theme Song. My email is: wmorrison@centurytel.net

Tx.

It's on my work computer. I'll send it Monday.
Bob

a64pilot
09-17-05, 11:14 AM
Thanks
Will you try again on Mon. I never got it
Thanks

RobzBLKV
09-17-05, 11:43 PM
Would love a copy. I have tried to find it at a variety of electronic spots and failed. rwg2@cox.net.

RobertCTS
09-19-05, 08:21 AM
Would love a copy. I have tried to find it at a variety of electronic spots and failed. rwg2@cox.net. (rwg2@cox.net.)

I tried to send you a copy but it says "Invalid E-mail address" :confused: Verify and I'll try again.

RobzBLKV
09-19-05, 02:13 PM
That's the right address. Works, too. I don't know what's wrong.

RobertCTS
09-19-05, 03:46 PM
That's the right address. Works, too. I don't know what's wrong.

I just resent and it appears to be OK.:bouncy:

RobzBLKV
09-19-05, 03:54 PM
Worked that time. Thanks a ton!!

The copyright believer in me is going to make me go find a CD with this track on it now, though. But at least I have it ready to go! :thumbsup: