: got to really drive a V today

Adam
09-14-05, 09:59 PM
and holy shit you guys are so damned lucky. my friends dad bought one the other day. he was looking at a 530i and at a few others. he liked my car alot so i let him drive it (03 CTS lux sport). he like it alot and he said he was going to check them out. long story short he ended up buying an 05 V. Black on black of course. well today he let me drive it before i went into work. holy crap that was so damned fun. i hit about 145 on the interstate and i was just playin around. felt like i was doing 70. i could have gone faster (i guess anyway, dont know where the gas shut off is) but i was coming up on a spot where the highway patrol normally are. damn that thing was fast (as if you all didnt know). i got off the interstate and drove around on stone drive. raced a few times too. one bmw and a few riced out cars. dammit now i want one, cant afford one, but i want one. you guys are so lucky. i test drove one a while back but the salesman had to ride with me so i didnt get to open it up.

heavymetals
09-14-05, 10:03 PM
You ought to experience what it is like to drive a "V" when it is outfitted with a maggie.:thumbsup:

Whoo Hooo!!!!!

Adam
09-14-05, 10:12 PM
well... you can always let me drive yours :alchi: . damn im serious, i want one so bad now. i always liked them but after driving it... just cant put it into words. the only thing i didnt care for was that it didnt have woodgrain. other than that, i loved everything about it.

Florian
09-14-05, 10:25 PM
I think Id prefer to drive your queen around for a few hours...!

F

Adam
09-15-05, 02:09 PM
I think Id prefer to drive your queen around for a few hours...!

F

:tisk: no no no, thats mine not yours, get your own.

Florian-->:blasted:<--lowlow

heavymetals
09-15-05, 02:13 PM
20 years old, you have that to play with and your thinking about a "V"?

Well I have a tricked out "V", and all I can think about is what you got!:histeric:

Seems like all you need is a "V" and life is complete!

Lucky bastard.

PneuBird
09-15-05, 02:17 PM
Drive Queen.....Beat the Cubes.....Drive Queen....Beat the Cubes.....What to do???.....What to do??? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Florian
09-15-05, 03:29 PM
how about some more of the queen, please! (for "educational" purposes only)

F

1MEANV
09-15-05, 03:46 PM
yeah

keeksv
09-15-05, 04:50 PM
how about some more of the queen, please! (for "educational" purposes only)

F
F: Looks like he gave you some (queen) already ("Momma....just killed a man...")

Florian
09-15-05, 05:06 PM
...so you think you can stone me and spit in my eeeeyyyyyeeee! SHOW US THE QUEEN! (almost spelled queef there...)

F

keeksv
09-15-05, 05:21 PM
"...ohhhhh, won't you take me home tonight...":lildevil:

Florian
09-15-05, 05:30 PM
are you implying that FLL's Queen is a <blush> Fat Bottomed Girl?

I doth protesteth!

F

Florian
09-15-05, 05:31 PM
I think, by viewing the photo, that FLL's queen is, as Joe Walsh proclaims "I LIKE BIG T*TS! (but I could be wrong....:<)

F

1MEANV
09-15-05, 05:36 PM
i want pics. lets see pics

keeksv
09-15-05, 05:44 PM
are you implying that FLL's Queen is a <blush> Fat Bottomed Girl?

I doth protesteth!

F
Gotta see more than just the head to make such judgment...:yup:

Florian
09-15-05, 07:30 PM
If I had a dollar for evertime I heard that...... :hide:

F

Ralph
09-15-05, 08:36 PM
I don't think Adam (lowlow) would mind if I post a pic of Ash that he sent me. :shhh: :hide:

She's a nice girl apparently, and he has some wicked pics of her I hear! :shhh: I wouldn't mind seeing some "nicer" pics of her also.....

Lucky Dawg!

NH Vrod
09-15-05, 09:05 PM
I think the glasses realy make her..

keeksv
09-15-05, 09:33 PM
Now THAT'S more like it!

Adam
09-15-05, 09:47 PM
I don't think Adam (lowlow) would mind if I post a pic of Ash that he sent me. :shhh: :hide:

She's a nice girl apparently, and he has some wicked pics of her I hear! :shhh: I wouldn't mind seeing some "nicer" pics of her also.....

Lucky Dawg!

the hell Ralph? oh well, thats her... Ash. nicer pics? in your dreams.

Adam
09-15-05, 09:55 PM
Now THAT'S more like it!

thats what lowriding gets ya :thumbsup: .

Ralph
09-15-05, 10:02 PM
the hell Ralph? oh well, thats her... Ash. nicer pics? in your dreams.

You don't remember sending that one, do you?? :lildevil: :shhh:

Adam
09-15-05, 10:29 PM
yes i remember! oh well i dont care. thats my baby!

ace996
09-15-05, 10:41 PM
Just wait a few years....you're 20, huh? If she's with you when you're 25 then you'll want something else...or she will...just the truth. Enjoy it while you're young....
Someone once said that youth is wasted on the young, I never understood that until I hit 35 and the cute girls working the cash registers started calling me SIR.

Be good,
ace996

2004ctsv
09-15-05, 10:48 PM
Just wait a few years....you're 20, huh? If she's with you when you're 25 then you'll want something else...or she will...just the truth. Enjoy it while you're young....
Someone once said that youth is wasted on the young, I never understood that until I hit 35 and the cute girls working the cash registers started calling me SIR.

Be good,
ace996

BFD
Imagine being 55 and the cute ones hold your hand to HELP YOU CROSS THE STREET.

And the ones w/ blue hair wink at you

Tony

Adam
09-15-05, 10:59 PM
gotta be careful posting pics of my girl. the relationships OVER if she ever found out, so keep it quiet. ha, nah she is cool with it, she dont care.

Florian
09-15-05, 11:08 PM
Ill take two please....

j/k congrats on the hottie. :cool2:

F

Florian
09-15-05, 11:09 PM
nice suit!

F

Florian
09-15-05, 11:10 PM
best get her to a bathroom, QUICK!

F

Adam
09-16-05, 12:48 AM

F

nah, just the way she was posing. there now youve all seen her, lets get back to V talk.

ace996
09-16-05, 12:49 AM
Please...please, for the love of God...STOP. And should you choose to post another tortorous picture, make it a rear-shot.....

Adam
09-16-05, 12:53 AM
Please...please, for the love of God...STOP. And should you choose to post another tortorous picture, make it a rear-shot.....

if you boys are that damned desperate then sell your Vs and buy a lowrider! thats what lowriding gets ya. no, enough pics, you guys are gonna start jacking off at your computers and i aint gonna be responsible for all these ruined keyboards.

ace996
09-16-05, 12:59 AM
Too late.....

1MEANV
09-16-05, 01:02 AM
nice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!camel toe that is. hot hot hot

Adam
09-16-05, 01:03 AM
Too late.....

:histeric: well, your rich im sure you'll find a nice lookin girl someday.

ace996
09-16-05, 01:18 AM
Very happilly married 4 years and sadly-monogamous for 7, I'm still holding on. But try this, eat your favorite ice cream for as long as you can...no mixing of flavors. How long can you stick to one flavor???? 2years?? 5years????30yrs???? See where I'm going??
Think about that....

ahahnu
09-16-05, 01:49 AM
I wasn't gonna reply, didn't even read it till now, thought about it then had to come back. Thank you on the compliment on the car. For you older guys out there, sorry, but the V does pick up girls. Almost as good as puppies on the boardwalk. Any way the reason I came back I wanted to ask you a question. Is she cool? There are a ton of hot chicks out there, but most of them are money grubbing whores. They are great to look at and..... But at the end of the day and your wallet is empty and your divorced, don't say I didn't warn you. If she's cool then its all good. I'm not tryin to lecture but I see dudes our age pumping fortunes into these girls, then they take half of what you got.:stirpot:

Adam
09-16-05, 05:35 AM

F

ok, ok, here is one where she doesn't look like she has to go to the bathroom, but that's IT!

Kadonny
09-16-05, 08:56 AM
ok, ok, here is one where she doesn't look like she has to go to the bathroom, but that's IT!:sneaky:

Say goodbye to another keyboard :lildevil:

urbanski
09-16-05, 09:02 AM
wow this sure got off topic....what was the topic anyhow?

Dooman
09-16-05, 09:05 AM
Very nice to have the real thing to back up an Avatar!

Slapdash
09-16-05, 10:36 AM
Cute girl, but where are the pics of that 05 Black on Black V? ;)

Florian
09-16-05, 10:44 AM
all good FLL, take care of her, cause if you dont someone else will. (shed look good on the back of my Harley!) <-- my news anchor wife would be pissed though.

F

Adam
09-16-05, 11:36 AM
Cute girl, but where are the pics of that 05 Black on Black V? ;)

ha, yeah really, you can only look at ash for so long ya known? so, who wants to give me their V? huh? anyone?

keeksv
09-16-05, 12:31 PM
She'd look really good in a V...now you'll just have to decide which color. All kidding aside, you won't be sorry if you do take the plunge on a V--for alot of reasons, women really seem to like these cars...may be the four doors...or the reclining seats and trunk pass-through:sneaky:

Adam
09-16-05, 01:58 PM
She'd look really good in a V...now you'll just have to decide which color. All kidding aside, you won't be sorry if you do take the plunge on a V--for alot of reasons, women really seem to like these cars...may be the four doors...or the reclining seats and trunk pass-through:sneaky:

i could never afford a V. not until they drop down to about 20k dollars but i gotta wait until my loan is up on my CTS so i cant afford one. wish i could but i cant. lowriders get more girls than Vs, trust me. go out and get you a Fleetwood and juice it and then see how many girls will be hollerin at you then.

keeksv
09-16-05, 02:42 PM
I've got a wife and two daughters that holler at me enough as it is...good luck!

1MEANV
09-16-05, 03:10 PM
Here Is A Pic Of My Old Lady

Florian
09-16-05, 03:22 PM
man, that Ash gets around!!!!

F

urbanski
09-16-05, 03:34 PM
Here Is A Pic Of My Old Lady
how about a pic of your car? or a dyno chart? maybe a track slip?

Adam
09-16-05, 06:11 PM
hehe when pranks spill over into other sections :helpless: . no me and Ash really do talk over the internet. i wrote her a poem a while back cause some people said some mean stuff to her and we still keep in touch. she did ask me what i was doing this weekend though. DAMMIT why cant i live in Canada?!?!? i got the emails to prove it though if you guys dont believe me. thats why i kept wanting the discussion to go back to V talk. we arent really dating but she is still my Queen (she knows it).

1MEANV
09-16-05, 06:13 PM
hahahahhahhahahhhah. i talk to here too. i live in canada. in fact i throw her a bone from time to time lolololololo. your old lady my nuts

Florian
09-16-05, 07:44 PM
LOL too funny!!!!

f

Adam
09-16-05, 08:37 PM
hahahahhahhahahhhah. i talk to here too. i live in canada. in fact i throw her a bone from time to time lolololololo. your old lady my nuts

aha, thats cool, now no one will think i was lying. never said she was my old lady though. shes pretty cool, next time you talk to her tell her Adam said hi.

2005V
09-17-05, 01:55 AM
:histeric:

heavymetals
09-17-05, 02:24 AM
No car, no girl, not even an SM.What's the point ?

Adam
09-17-05, 05:15 PM
No car, no girl, not even an SM.What's the point ?

no no no, i did get to drive a V. and i do talk to Ash. whats an SM?