: StealthV tune !!!

REDLINE_V
09-13-05, 09:59 AM
Just wanted to give Rick at StealthV Engineering a thumbs up for going above and beyond for service which you rarely get anymore..... even while he was in the middle of moving. No better than a StealthV tune . If you can...................DO IT !

:worship:

Since I now have a StealthV tune, I have a original StealthV CAGS! that was never used or even installed. 35 bucks shipped..... :cool2:

Slywun
09-13-05, 10:16 AM
I'm interested in the CAGS, please let me know -

StealthV
09-13-05, 10:35 AM
Just wanted to give Rick at StealthV Engineering a thumbs up for going above and beyond for service which you rarely get anymore..... even while he was in the middle of moving. No better than a StealthV tune . If you can...................DO IT !

Flashing PCMs in a hotel room while moving isn't the preferred method but is doable. ;)

Glad the relocation phase is mostly over and that you are enjoying the calibration. :cheers:

REDLINE_V
09-13-05, 11:18 AM
Slywun,

If interested PM me !!

SBONES
09-13-05, 02:14 PM
stealth v...i cant wait...and i also cant find anyone to get this out for me...i guess i got to do it myself...i have your calibration sheets...just waiting for...i dont know what im waiting for...but dont forget about me, im going to get it to ya...is the address still the same...i thought someone said you moved..i answered the questions the best i could...caddy just did the reprogram recal last week...so im stock again, except for your cags piece...anyways thanks in advance..scott

MLV
09-14-05, 12:30 AM

I'll second that. Received the StealthPower tuned PCM Saturday. Best modification $ you can spend IMO. StealthV tune x 2
:) :burn: :burn:

Slywun
09-14-05, 01:09 AM
Slywun,

If interested PM me !!

I attempted to, my email is slywun@bellsouth.net