: 04 going in again....

DVC-Don
09-12-05, 04:19 PM
Takin the wifes 04 SRX in tomorrow. Seat belt buckle stop came off, Ultraroof rattle (again):banghead: , and the gas cap will not stay on. On the other hand my Ford truck is being recalled as it may burst into flames. :suspense: Got us with both.

caddycruiser
09-12-05, 08:19 PM
Hmm....time for a double trade-in? :yup:

DVC-Don
09-13-05, 08:10 PM
Took it in and got it back late in the PM. Replaced gas cap and cleared the check engine light due to loose gas cap, replaced the button on the drivers seat belt. As for the Ultraview they found 3 service bulletins on this and did them all. This consisted of
tightening all pivot arm bolts and cleaning bolt shoulders. Removed headliner and loosened window track. Drove the vehicle and retightened bolts as bulletin said to do so. Cleaned and lubricated track. All three bulletins did not repair condition. Called Cadillac Tech Assistance spoke and set up case number *******. Unable to repair window any further. The service writer said they set up our file to notify us if there are any further bulletins or fixes he will notify us to come in again. He also stated that if it gets worse to please bring it in again and they will do it all again. So far, about 50 miles and no noise.

Side note: The Enterprise office at the dealer was out of Cadillacs and I got a 2006 Chevy Silverado crew cab with 2700 miles for the day. When I came back with the truck, the Enterprise guy showed me a 2006 DTS that was just assigned to their office after I left with the Chevy. Sharp.