Cadillac Owners Forum banner

How to tell a Luxury from a Premium Escalade

4K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  Punmax 
#1 · (Edited)
A friend of mine asked me to help him sell a 2010 Escalade. I need to figure out which model it is for the ad, I need some help with that.

This is what I know the car has: Heated and cooled seats, auto running boards, moonroof, roof rack, factory 22" wheels, 3rd row but it's not power, navigation, rear DVD, pearl white, black leather, Flex Fuel. The list goes on but I think those features probably delineate the model.

VIN: 1GYUCCEF5AR158669

He doesn't even know if it's AWD, I suppose I can look under the front for that.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

#3 ·
Platinum would have the crest in the head rest and better leather then the standard leather. I have all those options listed above and mine is a premium.

I don't know how accurate Carfax is but if you just put your vin in at the top and do a search it shows it as a premium also.

#4 ·
No to the Wreath and Crest in the Headrest.

#6 ·
I just got the build sheet from the dealer, it says Luxury Edition. Thanks for the responses. Now off to the Auto Trader.

#7 ·
interesting, b/c I thought base in 2010 was no sun roof, and manual 2nd row, and fixed running boards
Luxury added heated steering wheel, 22's, sunroof, optional rear DVD
Premium had the power flip 2nd row, and power running board, also rear DVD standard
Platinum had a different grill/headlights, better/more leather, heated and cooled cup holders and head rest TV's

#8 ·
This has a moonroof, power flip 2nd row, power running boards, heated steering wheel, 2nd row captains chairs but no power 3rd row.

Power flip 2nd row is stupid.

#11 ·
K9Caddy said:
None of the 2007-2014 escalades had a power 3rd row, even the Platinum edition They all had to be removed manually.
I didn't know that, I just assumed it was an option since it's in minivans and the Navigator.

#15 ·
Lamboblue said:
Premium has body colored side vents and integrated exhaust in the rear bumper
Thank you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.