: i need a mechanic

Jay VDC
09-11-05, 11:45 PM
does anyone know of any mechanic or garage that is TRUSTWORTHY and does GOOD WORK located in CONNECTICUT

i want to do so much to my V but

a. i can't
b. i don't know anyone who can

also would adding a magnacharger void my warrenty with cadillac?

1MEANV
09-11-05, 11:47 PM
I Added A Maggie, Nos, Afrheads, B&b, Comp Cam, List Goes On And On. The Hell With Warrenty

heavymetals
09-12-05, 12:25 AM
If you have the dealer install it, you have a lot of recourse.

Magnuson offers a warranty of sorts also.

Jay VDC
09-12-05, 12:43 AM
so my dealer will install a maggie?

markbinkc
09-12-05, 12:48 AM
so my dealer will install a maggie?

Depends on the dealer. You may want to call around and find out who does. The closest dealer to me that installs was in Denver, so I'm just gonna get someone certified here to do mine, and pray nothing goes wrong:hide: ...

Mark

Drift-caddy
09-12-05, 08:24 AM
Depends on the dealer. You may want to call around and find out who does. The closest dealer to me that installs was in Denver, so I'm just gonna get someone certified here to do mine, and pray nothing goes wrong:hide: ...

Mark

We will install you Maggie for you, plan a lil family trip to DC drop of you car for a day or 2 and then you on ur way home. You can also have the car trailered down here. We have done a few car from Cali and other states.

Drift-caddy
09-12-05, 08:25 AM
does anyone know of any mechanic or garage that is TRUSTWORTHY and does GOOD WORK located in CONNECTICUT

i want to do so much to my V but

a. i can't
b. i don't know anyone who can

also would adding a magnacharger void my warrenty with cadillac?

same with you. We will be up in Conn for a BMW show, we are going to bring thV with us for this show. If you want bring out your V and we can talk about. Heck we will have a 53ft trailer with us, always extra room for your car.

DILLIGAF
09-12-05, 01:29 PM
Mark,Joe self in Wichita will do your maggie install 3hrs on the turnpike.

BowenCT
09-12-05, 06:36 PM
We will be up in Conn for a BMW show........

Where in CT is this BMW show going to be held?