: Looking for a stock exhaust system near Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

NTIMD8
09-11-05, 09:06 PM
Hi guys,
I am a new member who just traded in my toy (600 hp SVT Lightning) for something more practical until it is time for me to get another toy. Anyway I was asking about exhaust tips since the 3.6 CTS has ugly turn-down tips and people directed me towards a CTS-V System since many have bought used ones cheap (like $100 US) or even had them given to them for free.

Being in Canada I thought my odds are slim but thought I would ask anyway.

So if you are near Ottawa, Ontario Canada and have a Stock system sitting collecting dust can you let me know if you are inetersted in letting it go, and if so for how much.

My other option would be if anyone is close to Ogdensburg, NY to have it shipped to the UPS store over there and me drive over and pick it up.

Thank you very much, Jason

1MEANV
09-11-05, 09:09 PM
pm me. i live in oshawa ontario. send me a private message and make a offer. only 400 km on it and then i put on b&b the mufflers are even undercoated from gm

NTIMD8
09-11-05, 09:13 PM
pm me. i live in oshawa ontario. send me a private message and make a offer. only 400 km on it and then i put on b&b

Hi there, I do not have enough posts to allow me to use the PM feature. Would it be possible for you to email me at...

jasonskaff@hotmail.com

Thank you, Jason

1MEANV
09-11-05, 09:18 PM
email sent