: Wildwhl, what do you think about this?

slow35th
09-11-05, 05:47 PM
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51528

urbanski
09-11-05, 08:02 PM
he's probably busy being a great citizen and a great american

wildwhl
09-11-05, 08:27 PM
Piece of cake.

Whadya guys want it to say :D

urbanski
09-11-05, 10:03 PM
Piece of cake.

Whadya guys want it to say :D
how'd your charity week go?
how about with the V emblem, or the caddy emblem?

edit: you'll probably get a nasty letter from gm if you do that :rolleyes:
meh, i have no other ideas

wildwhl
09-11-05, 10:24 PM
Actually - charity week begins the 19th - so we're still gearing up for it :)

Looks like it will be a winner - but I think $250K was overly optimistic - somewhere around $100K will make me happy.

urbanski
09-12-05, 08:42 AM
well if you can come up with some visor stickers...adn somehow make them fit into the charity week even if you don't actually MAKE them that week, that would rock :) and you can give me my stickers in Vegas Oct 24 :D

riverrat
09-12-05, 10:27 AM
I can have any kind of decal made at a company that I started but no longer own Restyler's Choice (http://www.aawi.com/printing.tmpl) . They are a true wholesale distributor so they would not deal with individuals but of course I can have anything made. I think that maybe through Reed-FAQ/ this forum we could do this to support the site. Just need what most would want on the sticker. On my Avalanche I have the logo w/mountains. always wanted to do a Z06 cover but never got around to it. Just an option, not trying to take over from Wildwhl. Let's get some feed back and let me know.

Joey'sVee
09-12-05, 10:52 AM
I say if you could then both of you try to come up with something and we could decide. I think if they are both good then both of you would sell soom. I think a black one with a big V would be nice and also a silver one with a big V would look nice to. Just use your imagination and make it look classy and in good taste. Thanks a lot guys!

urbanski
09-12-05, 11:13 AM
i thought of a black background with the V, too, but the darn visors are tan...don't think black will work.

wildwhl
09-13-05, 04:10 AM
riverrat -

digital thermal printing is probably not a bad way to go on these...I nominate you to take over from here :D

WW

riverrat
09-13-05, 08:54 PM
I was afraid of that :banghead:
Just need to know what would be a popular design. The V logo has copyright issues that I could not agree to publicly also I'm not an approved vendor that's why I wanted to make this a support promo through Reed/FAQ. Still need feed back from members on these problems. Making them is easy.

Joey'sVee
09-13-05, 09:21 PM
I was afraid of that :banghead:
Just need to know what would be a popular design. The V logo has copyright issues that I could not agree to publicly also I'm not an approved vendor that's why I wanted to make this a support promo through Reed/FAQ. Still need feed back from members on these problems. Making them is easy.

did u get my pm?

riverrat
09-14-05, 12:25 AM
Joey
I got it I just need input on what people want. Design, colors ?? Do to the size (being small) if I have a run made there will be many sets, I don't know how many till I get together with the production guys. I'll do that in the next week and post how many and aprox. costs.