: Drift exhibition at Kil-Kare Speedway with the Moore CTSV

Dado DTM
09-11-05, 04:53 PM
What an awesome time and thanks to Evil8 for the hospitality :)

right click save as (http://www.dtmpowerracing.com/mooremotorsports/mooremotorsportsatkilkareexhibition.mpg)

GAGS-V
09-11-05, 05:26 PM
Looks like time for new tires? Wow, what a lot of smoke!

Joey'sVee
09-11-05, 06:02 PM
That's awesome. What are the sparks coming from at the back right tire?

dannystang
09-11-05, 06:27 PM
What an awesome time and thanks to Evil8 for the hospitality :)

right click save as (http://www.dtmpowerracing.com/mooremotorsports/mooremotorsportsatkilkareexhibition.mpg)

Damn...they pay you to do that?!?!

Drift-caddy
09-11-05, 06:40 PM
that is what is left of the tire, both tire were on the cords. it was a great event and the staff and people are Kil-Kare are great. They gave us the royal treatment and all the racer were great. It was great to see five thousand people cheering us on. Dado did one hell of a show, and this is only part 1 of 3 tapes to be posted. We also have one "evil" drift tape coming out soon. :lildevil:

SilverBullet
09-11-05, 06:57 PM
Schweet as usual guys. Very impressive.

evil 8
09-11-05, 07:57 PM
Dado,Damian,and Dustin, thanks for coming out. What a blast! I am gonna try and make the Atlanta gig. Do I need to bring my tire machine? I don't know any locals there! lol Snapped a couple of pictures for you after tire tread depth readjustment.
Top secret messages inside.:lildevil:

urbanski
09-11-05, 08:07 PM
this pic's for you Blitzer :D

urbanski
09-11-05, 08:09 PM
Dado,Damian,and Dustin, thanks for coming out. What a blast! I am gonna try and make the Atlanta gig. Do I need to bring my tire machine? I don't know any locals there! lol Snapped a couple of pictures for you after tire tread depth readjustment.
You did that inside a garage???

urbanski
09-11-05, 08:13 PM
HOLY COW that performance was better than your last one....looping that vette was classic!!!!!!!!!!! :) :D

evil 8
09-11-05, 08:14 PM
:sneaky: Thats not a garage, that the tire fixin shop! It only took about 20 minutes to clear out.

urbanski
09-11-05, 08:15 PM
LOL sweet

Drift-caddy
09-11-05, 08:23 PM

that was awsome, yes bring ur tire machine with you so we can install ur new tires for you. what size you got on there again?? got 2 tires coming from you. it was a great time and fun time, its great to see some V owners come out. maybe we can get together a V cruise and head from DC to Atl. So if there are any V owner who are willing to make a road trip lets get together and have a cruise, get a hotel and some track time and have some fun, and glad your wife got a chance to take a drive in the car. As soon as Dado Comp is up and working we will get the drift video of you driving out there on the track. :lildevil:

evil 8
09-12-05, 10:02 AM
Hey, that garage meltdown smoothed out the tires quite a bit, that chunk that was missing made it one bumpy ride home. Those were bfg kd's 275's, key word:were. Ask Dustin what kind of videos he needs, and I'll shoot the complete meltdown.

Drift-caddy
09-12-05, 11:31 AM
Hey, that garage meltdown smoothed out the tires quite a bit, that chunk that was missing made it one bumpy ride home. Those were bfg kd's 275's, key word:were. Ask Dustin what kind of videos he needs, and I'll shoot the complete meltdown.

Well your new caddy sponsor will be getting you 2 new tires, so give me the size you want.

evil 8
09-12-05, 06:07 PM
275-40-18 Do i need to send in my cores?

dannystang
09-12-05, 07:48 PM
Well your new caddy sponsor will be getting you 2 new tires, so give me the size you want.

Umm any chance if I get 4 hot strippers on my Platinum V, with your logo on; I can be sponsored?

That could be some good marketing?

Drift-caddy
09-12-05, 10:00 PM
now what would i get out of that. lol. plus i already have pics....:canttalk:

SilverBullet
09-12-05, 10:03 PM
now what would i get out of that. lol. plus i already have pics....:canttalk:

damn Damian. Aren't you up past your bedtime?

Dado DTM
09-12-05, 10:47 PM
damn Damian. Aren't you up past your bedtime?

:eek:

SilverBullet
09-12-05, 10:55 PM

:histeric:

Drift-caddy
09-13-05, 06:57 AM

:bomb: Damn Dado dont you have 1 more turn to make:histeric: