: Chrome Fender Ports-Anybody have these?

unclewigging
09-11-05, 01:44 PM
In my quest for cool V Floor Mats I came across these chrome fender ports. They look very Euro M'ish and I was curious if any of you guys have these installed. It says no cutting so I am assuming it is adhesive backed and purely cosmetic. I may order them along with the mats and the pedals....

Here they are: http://www.usspeedonline.com/page/U/PROD/AC-CTSPorts

You would think Cadillac would include nicer mats with the car..,...:cookoo:

1MEANV
09-11-05, 02:16 PM
if it is not functional dont get it. it looks like walmart stuff

2004ctsv
09-11-05, 02:23 PM
Don't they come on Buick Park Avenues?:duck:

Tony

crowan
09-11-05, 03:00 PM
Dear God man! Do they come with curb feelers and a fur dashboard cover?:thehand:

Just kidding. All mods are strictly a matter of individual taste. However, those are defintely not my cup of tea.

CR

Blekk0
09-11-05, 03:02 PM
If they were actual modified fenders, with ducts, i'd get em

kjr39
09-11-05, 03:22 PM
Not my thing...

However, style is individual. You like them? Buy them.

SilverBullet
09-11-05, 04:31 PM
:vomit:

lasstss
09-11-05, 05:01 PM
Whoaa! I thing those come with a purple fedora! :ill:

Sauseech his own!

CVP33
09-11-05, 06:38 PM
Hey uncle!

I like these. If I had a CTS I'd definitely be looking at these. I wouldn't put them on my V as I'm after a more menacing look. But these definitely add some class. They actually remind me of the non-functional SS Camaro hoods around '68 (I think).

Drift-caddy
09-11-05, 06:51 PM
:vomit:

Jack, let me guess, now you are going to bring you car back in and have us take that off after we just installed it. geeesh.

Ps. your parts should be here this week(arm rest)

SilverBullet
09-11-05, 06:55 PM
Jack, let me guess, now you are going to bring you car back in and have us take that off after we just installed it. geeesh.

Ps. your parts should be here this week(arm rest)

naw, man. I think that they will look kick a$$ with the vinyl Landau top and the gold package.:cool2:

arm rest?

ace996
09-11-05, 08:58 PM
I'll get them only if they can come with smoke....smoke needs to come out of there at stoplights and when at WOT.

And at night, a small LED inside could light-up the smoke so it looks like fire...that would be pimp...and the BEST would be to hook up the winshield washers so they'd shoot out of the holes at stoplights and at bus-stops....hahaha...yeah...

crowan
09-11-05, 09:15 PM
I'll get them only if they can come with smoke....smoke needs to come out of there at stoplights and when at WOT.

And at night, a small LED inside could light-up the smoke so it looks like fire...that would be pimp...and the BEST would be to hook up the winshield washers so they'd shoot out of the holes at stoplights and at bus-stops....hahaha...yeah...

.....and maybe a couple of Huggy Bear decals to replace the V emblems. Yeah, I'm feelin it now.

1MEANV
09-11-05, 09:17 PM
bahahahahahhahahhahhahah-gay walmart crap

Joey'sVee
09-11-05, 09:41 PM
I would have to see them on a car before I ruled them out.

PneuBird
09-11-05, 10:17 PM
Bling...Bling...Bling...if it don't make it go fast....forget about it!!! :alchi:

unclewigging
09-11-05, 10:18 PM
thanks y'all.....