: THE WORST LUCK!!!!! New car smashed

DieselGuy
11-24-03, 08:41 PM
I am a new member tothe forum. I just bought a 94 STS i got a great deal onthe car ran great. Well I get paged to today at work. Seems that a garbage truck hit my new ride. Car is heading for the scrap yard as it is really smashed!!!

So now back to looking for another STS. I am really bummed I have not heard formt he company but I donotthink thye car as I have full coverage. Car was parked on the street Hit it about 35 MPH he did get a speeding ticket though. The cop was on his way to stop him when he hit my car. Cop told me that the driver said he did not see it. It got shoved up on the lawn before he got the truck stopped. :banghead: :crying2: :crybaby:

the Sandman
11-24-03, 08:45 PM
Wow - that really sucks! :( Sorry to hear it DieselGuy. Hope you can find another STS as nice or nicer.

Keep us informed. :yup:

DieselGuy
11-24-03, 08:58 PM
Wow - that really sucks! :( Sorry to hear it DieselGuy. Hope you can find another STS as nice or nicer.

Keep us informed. :yup:

You have a nice stable of go fast rides there. I use to work at a GMC dealer and got to towrk on syclones and typhoons. Man are they fun to drive. My friend had a syclone that we did a tonof work only problem was teh viscuos( spelling) coupling unit would not take the power we broke several of them. His ran a best of 9.50's on four slicks. Was very fun to drive on the street. That was back when you could use the freon kits to freeze the charge air cooler.

elwesso
11-24-03, 09:05 PM
Man thats terrible!!! I would cry!!!!!!

But, I guess its better that it happened now, instead of later, after you got really attached and put tons of money into it!!!! I could never get back what ive put into my Q.... Thats why I dont want to get rid of it!!!!!!

AKPsiMC03
11-24-03, 09:42 PM
that sucks dude... wanna buy my eldo? i want back in a RWD Ford :D

elwesso
11-24-03, 09:51 PM
Jay's would be a good one to get..... He's been here and been through all of his hardaches with the car, and most of its already done!!!!!!

BUILDINGCTSAMG
11-24-03, 10:13 PM
Yeah my condolences

DieselGuy
11-24-03, 10:16 PM
Nope I want four doors have two kids. Here is picture of my truck 03 SD250 $X$ XLT v-10. ANd my other TOY My Deuce. I have my own shop where I build custom bikes. Mostly I do engine work. I started at 88 inches stocki now it is 117. Fun ride hard on rear tires.

HollywoodHicks1
11-25-03, 12:28 AM
Hollywood feels really bad for you man. I would've cried like a baby. Actually I almost did when my car got towed. Everyone take a moment of silence for this guy's Caddy.

BUILDINGCTSAMG
11-25-03, 12:39 AM
Hollywood the third person thing makes you sound like a total idiot imho

Sinister Angel
11-25-03, 03:11 AM
Go after the driver for full cost of the car. If he doesn't pay, contact some attornies. The firm of Heckler and Koch is rather good...

AKPsiMC03
11-25-03, 08:33 AM
Nope I want four doors have two kids. Here is picture of my truck 03 SD250 $X$ XLT v-10. ANd my other TOY My Deuce. I have my own shop where I build custom bikes. Mostly I do engine work. I started at 88 inches stocki now it is 117. Fun ride hard on rear tires.

even though that truck picutre is blurry i still love it! i want one sooo bad.

Mad'lac
11-25-03, 08:54 AM
Go after the driver for full cost of the car. If he doesn't pay, contact some attornies. The firm of Heckler and Koch is rather good...
Don't forget that firm Smith&Wesson. Even old man Colt does pretty good too. On that....I been looking at H&K USP target version .40. What you think about it? Here is a pic.
http://www.kitsune.addr.com/Firearms/Auto-Pistols/HK_USP.jpg

Sinister Angel
11-25-03, 10:39 AM
I've loved USPs. My friend has a USP chambered for .45 ACP
Although it was a bit much for my first time firing a handgun, I still loved the feel of it. You just feel the authorita being dealt out with each pull of the trigger.

AirJigga25
11-25-03, 10:43 AM
I am a new member tothe forum. I just bought a 94 STS i got a great deal onthe car ran great. Well I get paged to today at work. Seems that a garbage truck hit my new ride. Car is heading for the scrap yard as it is really smashed!!!

So now back to looking for another STS. I am really bummed I have not heard formt he company but I donotthink thye car as I have full coverage. Car was parked on the street Hit it about 35 MPH he did get a speeding ticket though. The cop was on his way to stop him when he hit my car. Cop told me that the driver said he did not see it. It got shoved up on the lawn before he got the truck stopped. :banghead: :crying2: :crybaby:
I'll sell you my car for a great price. see profile.

DieselGuy
11-26-03, 08:43 PM
I'll sell you my car for a great price. see profile.
The truck does happen to be for sale. I am building a new house and we already have a 02 yukon Xl so the truck is extra. I love the truck but the extra 400 a month will help out on the house. Asking 29.500 any takers?? It has 12,500 miles and all the toys other than leather. I just got back from huting in the UP. We have a 24 camper( old) that we use as a hunting trailer. WE are huting out in the middle of now where I am the only one around. I walk out and get the shit scared out of me here is this guy coverd in mud. He took his 27 ft motor home doen this steep incline on a fire road. He tells me that two other who have tried to get him out... no go. He saw my truck whiel walking out and thought it looked "mean" enough to pull him out " his words not mine"

One 20 ft tow strap and one hard launch was all it took for me to pull him up the steep grade for about 1/8 mile in mud/ sand. Also he had gotten the trand so hot the night before he lost enough fluid that the trans would not work. SO I pulled him with no help . The V-10 pulls like a freight train.

I have always had ford execpt for on 2500 ram and never again.

If any one is really intrested I have better pictures but they would not load??

I will e-mail them to you.