: Stealth please send me tune email

alcast082
09-09-05, 04:07 PM
Stelth I tried contacting you through email and didn't get a respond it's only normal that your swamped with work both due to moving and keeping up with work so I understand but i just wanted to make sure that I had teh right email. PLease send me the question sheet so I can get started on it and see what tune is best for my v, I imagine you will see this thread next time you logg on if not then I will send you another email.
Thank you
Alfonso C

Joey'sVee
09-09-05, 04:25 PM
I think he is moving now...give him time and he will treat you right...I'm sure of it!

slow35th
09-09-05, 04:27 PM
Stelth I tried contacting you through email and didn't get a respond it's only normal that your swamped with work both due to moving and keeping up with work so I understand but i just wanted to make sure that I had teh right email. PLease send me the question sheet so I can get started on it and see what tune is best for my v, I imagine you will see this thread next time you logg on if not then I will send you another email.
Thank you
Alfonso C

PM your email address to me and I'll send it to you.

Lance

DarkKnight
09-09-05, 09:42 PM
I also have tried to get a tune a few times, no response.

slow35th
09-09-05, 10:19 PM
I also have tried to get a tune a few times, no response.

Rick has been moving. If you need the paperwork or want to review the available options PM your email address to me and I will be happy to send it to whoever wants it until Rick gets back online.

MLV
09-09-05, 10:34 PM
Check his post on 09-06-05 for contact info.

alcast082
09-09-05, 11:30 PM
my email adiiii is alcast082@msn.com
I don't get why i can't pm you, it says i have insuficient blablabla
any how, I know he is movin but since one of the emails i sent did not go through i wanted to make sure i had the right email.
send me that sheet if you can mlv, i'd really appreciate it
thanks fonso

slow35th
09-09-05, 11:35 PM
Sent. It is over 5 megs. I hope your msn account does not bounce it.