: Anyone buy Manaflow from Highhorse Performance?

BlackDog!
09-08-05, 11:49 AM
Has anyone bought the magnaflow catback from Highhorse Performance? If so, how long did it take to deliver? I've been waiting for a response back from these guys on an estimated ship date for over a week now and not a peep.....:hmm: They did deduct the money from Paypal promptly though....

Koooop
09-08-05, 12:29 PM
Has anyone bought the magnaflow catback from Highhorse Performance? If so, how long did it take to deliver? I've been waiting for a response back from these guys on an estimated ship date for over a week now and not a peep.....:hmm: They did deduct the money from Paypal promptly though....

I bought one, it was delivered directly from Magnaflow in about 5 days...Of course I live 20 miles from the factory where it was built in Southern California. I had the system installed by a muffler shop for $100, they had to cut 1/4 inch off the right side to get it to line up nice. It sounds great, I've had a number of compliments on the sound.

Good luck

Vegas V
09-08-05, 12:46 PM
I did too, mine showed up 2 days after I placed my order, I also had mine installed by the local muffler expersts for only $40.00, I ended up giving the guy $100.00 because I like the system so much and the install when in just fine with complaints.

Jose

Staxxin
09-08-05, 01:07 PM
I did as well and it took about 2 weeks for delivery.

RyeV
09-08-05, 03:36 PM
Mine took about a week, and arrived before I received an estimated ship date from HighHorse.

cram
09-08-05, 04:33 PM
I'm in the same position. Ordered two weeks ago and still waiting for updated shipping info. The last I heard from HHP, which was last week, they indicated my exhaust would be arriving by today. We'll see, but I'm fast becoming frustrated with their customer service.

99m3
09-08-05, 06:40 PM
Me too, received with no problems. Check with Joshua is was extremely responsive to every email I sent. Some emails were regarding other parts. My experience with the company was outstanding.

KILR CAD
09-08-05, 07:31 PM
I ordered mine 11 days ago but I'm not in a big hurry, I would give them 3 weeks before I said anything.

Seattle CTS-V
09-08-05, 08:10 PM
Ordered mine a week ago. I'll wait another week before I contact them...

talalhz
09-08-05, 08:37 PM
I ordered mine two weeks ago !
I sent 3 Emails.
Called them and left 3 messeges.
No one has called me back yet, if I am in So Cal, shouldn't I recive it from manganflow soon ?
Some one please help, any one I could contact ?

Staxxin
09-08-05, 08:45 PM
For what it's worth, My experience with HHP was outstanding. I will buy from them again!!!!!

Got5onit
09-08-05, 11:06 PM
That's where I purchased my system. Arrived in 5 days. Installed it myself in about 1.5hrs for free in the garage.:sneaky:

A little tip, leave the middle bracket off there's very litle clearance there and it will vibrate. For the hangars, put a little dishsoap & water in a spray bottle. It will help lube the rubber to allow the hangars to go on.

dennis
09-08-05, 11:38 PM
I ordered the system and after waiting ten days contacted them by email for an update as to the ship date.....no response. A second email was sent requesting a status....no response. I cancelled my order. If sales and marketing is unresponsive and completely disregards their customer's inquiries, then I have to assume their service is just as poor.

GAGS-V
09-09-05, 01:57 AM
Patience all, I too wondered what was going on so I called Magnaflow direct and so many of us have ordered this system they are on BO status. Magnaflow said they are working on them and would give me a better idea on Monday or Tuesday. I will give a report back when I find out. Please give Joshua some slack, he has been flying relief missions to New Orleans.

talalhz
09-09-05, 02:38 AM
GAGS-V
Please keep us updated ? Since the seller is not!
Thanks guys.

Slywun
09-09-05, 10:47 AM
Ordered mine, talked with them once and they stated that it should be here within the next few days.

jspridge
09-09-05, 02:40 PM
Ordered mine, talked with them once and they stated that it should be here within the next few days.

Same here. I just got off the phone with Joshua, and he told me that the unit I just purchased should ship from Magnaflow within the next two days.

talalhz
09-09-05, 03:32 PM
Same here. I just got off the phone with Joshua, and he told me that the unit I just purchased should ship from Magnaflow within the next two days.

On what date did you call ?

jspridge
09-09-05, 04:38 PM
On what date did you call ?

Today - two hours ago.

GAGS-V
09-10-05, 12:15 AM
Magnaflow told me today (Friday) that they MAY start shipping the units out Monday or Tuesday. Hold your horses (all 400+) and all will be good. I gotta hand it to Joshua for keeping both ends going. First class guy to be helping people out in New Orleans (flying relief missions all week). I will report back on Monday and let everyone know what was said then. (Hopefully we will start getting them on Tuesday)

cram
09-10-05, 12:52 AM
I'll give Joshua credit for flying relief missions, but the problem is, he is not keeping both ends going. If he was, he wouldn't have some customers wondering when they might expect their exhausts to ship and others that have to call Magnaflow to find out.

GAGS-V
09-10-05, 01:03 AM
I hear you, since I live just a few hours away from Magnaflow I will be happy to give everybody updates on our systems. I do believe we will all start seeing them next week. After seeing what is going on in the gulf coast areas I think I can make do with another week or two for my exhaust...Greg

talalhz
09-10-05, 04:55 PM
Joshua just called me, he is really in the airforce reserve according to what he told me, I'm not mad what so ever, he was doing his duties, but it would have been nice if there was a note on the site, or a short Email.
He said I should recive it early this week.

aburd
09-13-05, 09:46 AM
ordered mine two weeks ago and havent heard a word.
it is kinda irritating.

ab

BlackDog!
09-13-05, 12:33 PM
I finally talked to Joshua yesterday. He apologized profusely and said he was pretty sure most of the backordered systems shipped last Friday from Magnaflow. He said they were backordered 'cause they got a huge amount of orders in the last few weeks. He also said he was going to try to get back to everybody this week.....

GreyFox
09-13-05, 07:45 PM
I'll chime in here. :rant2: I think the charitable activities of the operators of HHP are all well and good, but I also think that since they took our money up front, they have a contractual obligation to deliver the goods, and a moral or ethical obligation to be responsible business persons. It's been almost 2 weeks since I placed my order, and if I check their web site for order status all it says is that I placed my order. Nothing about HHP having placed its orders, and certainly nothing about the pipes being backordered. Now, at $600 a pop the volume of the messages here suggests to me that we're not talking about chump change. Hmmm, what do you suppose would happen to our orders/money if some mishap had happened during one of these alleged relief missions? C'mon guys, how can you be charitable if you're not responsible? Do the right thing and fufill your business committments.

aburd
09-13-05, 08:57 PM
amen to dat.

ab

BlackDog!
09-14-05, 12:37 PM
Just talked to Joshua again today. Despite what many people have been told, by calling Magnaflow directly, HHP sources say that all systems should be shipped by the 19th. Joshua should have more info by Friday on exact dates and will respond to individual inquirys as time permits....orders are submitted to Magnaflow as soon as they are entered on their Website...so...it seems that even if HHP disapears tomorrow, our orders will still be shipping on Magnaflow's schedule....

I've called them twice this week to ask about my order and Joshua has been very helpful and fothcoming with info....and, let's face it, we're getting a great deal here....sometimes those take longer than paying list for something.....

GreyFox
09-15-05, 08:37 PM
I think the issue isn't one of you have to be patient for a great deal. The issue is are we getting a deal, or are we getting a scam. When the merchant appears to be hiding from his victims, the presumption tends to be negative. Other than what's been posted here, have any purchasers heard anything from the merchants? I guess that's why God invented Chargebacks on credit cards....

BowenCT
09-15-05, 10:27 PM
I ordered one from Josh at HHP back in early Aug. and it was on my doorstep within a week's time.