: StealthV Engineering has Moved

StealthV
09-06-05, 11:16 PM
Hello everyone! It's been over a week since I last popped my head in and I finally got on the hotel's internet tonight. The move has been a series of challenges and I just keeping remembering what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. As of now, we're about 40% of the way through our ten day relocation to Minnesota; by this time next week, everything should be getting back to normal. The new 1200 sq-ft. workshop got the floor epoxy coated over the weekend and is currently undergoing a 80+ degree bake for seven days. :lildevil:

For those who need to contact me, the old address @insightbb.com has been shut-off by the ISP today. Effective immediately, please use: stealthv at earthlink .net

The new mailing and shipping info can be found on the website:

StealthV.com (http://stealthv.com)

Since the other thread got locked today, facts for the record:

StealthV Maggie+cam calibration out of the box = 481 hp.
Diablosport after four hours of dyno time on the same car = 490 hp.

Editorial comment: If Diablosport didn't have the StealthV as a baseline, I wonder if they would have tried so long to find that last nine hp. :sneaky: ...and I know which one has more everday drivability improvements. :thumbsup:

Since I'm living out of the hotel and the computer network is currently sitting in boxes here's a status update for two people:

Marc - your StealthV PCM will be arriving via US Mail on Thursday
Cliff - your original PCM will be arriving via US Mail on Wednesday
John - working on Sandra's PCM right now, the goal is to have it to you by this weekend.

:cheers:

Luna.
09-06-05, 11:25 PM
I presume that is rear wheel hp, yes?

And, correct me if I'm wrong, but that car has a cam upgrade, yes?

How much HP did that add to the equation? :D

StealthV
09-06-05, 11:32 PM
RWHP and cam = aye. How much added? Is it ever enough? :highfive:

For sale: one laptop that suffered a 150 to 60 mph Brembo brake sudden application and now doesn't have a working LCD screen. Yes, laptops should wear seatbelts. :)

Luna.
09-06-05, 11:36 PM
RWHP and cam = aye. How much added? Is it ever enough? :highfive:

LOL--you are as good as our most talented politicians!! :D