Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Looking for a Tire recommendation for 08 Escalade!

2K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  HarleyGuy357 
#1 ·
Need to replace all 4 tires.
Size: 285/45R22

Looking to replace tires with something that is good for all season. Looking for a smooth and comfortable ride but also good in bad weather. I live in Southeast Michigan.

Make, model, places and links would be greatly appreciated. TY

#5 ·
Not really one tire that does all that, the stock Bridgestone's will last the longest, they are the hardest, of course you give up some ride softness for the longer wear, the Pirelli's ride smoother and handle better but don't last as long, the Bridgestone Revo's are good in the snow and do not make that much highway noise, will last about 10% less than the stock Bridgestone's, good choice if you are in a lot of snow, the Goodyear Fortera is pretty good and lasts about 10% less than the stock Bridgestone's.

#9 ·
Hankook Ventus ST RH06 are extremely quiet and smooth. I can't make any comments about tread life or performance in snow because I've only had them for about 1k miles. They're fairly inexpensive too, around $200/tire for 285-45/22. I think they look pretty sweet too. Check around on the internet, most people give them pretty good reviews. I love them so far.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.