: Dirty Pool in MA

sefa01
09-04-05, 11:12 AM
I was in Providence this week getting my son settled in his apartment. We decided to go to Mass. for lunch--going up Rte. 95 to Rte. 495. I was tooling the V just over the 65 limit when I'm passed by a silver pickup truck doing about 80 and then a beaten-up Ford Taurus follows the pickup--and then puts his flashers on and pulls it over. Over the next few miles, I see cars pulled over by "plain wrapper" Dodge Stratus and Buick Century--both unwashed and very ordinary looking. And, of course, they're pacing with their speedometers so the Valentine doesn't help.

They must really need the money bad in Mass to stoop to this. Be careful.

Slywun
09-04-05, 11:38 AM
State police in North Florida are doing this as well. I drive I-95 to Jacksonville daily and have gotten fairly used to seeing Plain Jane unmarked vehicles (88 Mustang, Dodge Intrepid) pulling people over.

CTSV05
09-04-05, 05:25 PM
Well, gee guys, I mean of all the crimes out there being committed, speeding MUST be on the top 2 or 3 if such measures are being employed!!!

Lets face it, dumb stuff like rape, and crack dealing, and murder, those are just lil silly things, but SPEEDING now there is something that will bring down America!!!!!