: Tattoos

HollywoodHicks1
11-23-03, 01:20 AM
I know that this is a dumb thread, but I am just curious. Does anyone have tattoos or does anyone want some? If so, what are you considering? I want one, but my mom is against me having one. I guess it is due to religious reasons, and my age.

Stoneage_Caddy
11-23-03, 01:30 AM
ive tried so many times to get a tatoo , everytime i get down there i cant make up my mind on what i want.... or something happens to make my idea not what i wanted

ive always wanted a cartoon1000lb lead weight on the top of my right foot (lead foot) ,was ready for the nasty pain but then i had a real bad crash 4 days before i was gonna do it , the weight tat didnt sound as good after that

MMNineInchNails
11-23-03, 01:45 AM
I made a really cool design (IMO) of a cadillac logo and I wanted to get that tattooed on me sometime in the future, but I can't deside where I want it. I also want to get a worm with scabbed wings.

EDIT: I SCANNED THE CADILLAC LOGO I DREW AND IT'S NOW IN MY SIGNATURE

davesdeville
11-23-03, 03:10 AM
I'll probably get a few when I'm 18. Don't know what I'll get but I have 1 3/4 years to figure it out. Maybe I'll skip the tatoo and start flossin more gold and get some ice to go with it.

SLS97
11-23-03, 06:59 AM
MMNineInchNails that logo is so cool! I wouldn't be surprised if Cadillac bought it!(if it was for sale) It looks as if it would fit right on the newer caddy's.

Elvis
11-23-03, 08:40 AM
The person you are today bears no resemblence to the person you'll be 20 years from now.

If you're under 18, the person you are today bears no resemblence to the person you'll be two years from now.

Don't do it. Getting one removed is more painful than getting one in the first place.

You're a Cadillac. Would you put a bumper sticker on your 2004 DeVille?

back
11-23-03, 12:34 PM
I got just one Tattoo right now.
http://backecto7.tripod.com/TATTOO.html
traced, altered & enlarged it off of a playing card. doesnt look half bad but needs touching up.
im gone.

MMNineInchNails
11-23-03, 01:27 PM
MMNineInchNails that logo is so cool! I wouldn't be surprised if Cadillac bought it!(if it was for sale) It looks as if it would fit right on the newer caddy's.