: WHO makes the BEST O2 SENSOR That:

BliTzer
09-03-05, 09:09 PM
Who makes the best wideband o2 sensor that $$$ can buy for our CTS-V???

I rewally need to know this & fast. Please help if you can..

Also whats up this new dual readout wideband sensor, is it or would it be anygood on the V?

Thanx blitzer ;)

heavymetals
09-03-05, 09:28 PM
BOSCH seems to work pretty well.

BliTzer
09-03-05, 10:13 PM
Hey Heavy.. sup brother... Yeah thats what i thought to.. I was told there is a company out there that makes nothing but sensors, all kinds.. I also heard thete sensor is used for hotrods, track cars and/or street... I can not remember there name.. but one thing i do remember, it was expesnsive... like 200 bucks or more just for one... might have been 299.99 if im not mistaken it was the sensor part was made of some sort of ceramic....

if anyone knows what i am talking about please let me know.. I have that EFI live tuning kit coming in, i want to change my o2 to the best i can find... Just because it is expensive doesnt mean it is the best either... so if you have a preference that you beleive in, please list it..

thanx for the help..
Hey heavy give me a call later...
later blitzer

slow35th
09-03-05, 11:42 PM
Blitz,

Denso maybe?

BliTzer
09-04-05, 03:54 AM
hmmm could be.. sounds familiar 35th.. i'll check that out.

thanx bro..

turbojimmy
09-04-05, 06:53 AM
Yes Denso. I haven't purchased a wideband O2 sensor from them but they make all kinds. They're popular among the Turbo Regal crowd because they stand up to leaded fuel very well. I haven't had to replace mine yet (after going through 4 GM (I think Bosch actually makes them) sensors).

Jim

V-Max
09-04-05, 08:13 AM
Blitzer, check out:

www.whiteracing.com

They will put together a WB with the GM connector so it is plug-n-play. I use an NTK 7-wire with FAST system on another car.

Now you just have to figure out how to do datalogging through EFI Live. :)

Norm