: Long Island NY CTS V Meet

propain
09-03-05, 09:08 AM
Hey all,

I havent been around in a while (We just had a baby) but im still driving and loving my V.

If you live on Long Island you should stop down to the OBI on sunday mornings at about 7:00am-10:00am. There are ALOT of really nice rides that show up there.

Ive gone 3 times now and only saw 1 other V on the third visit, bad caddy I think was the plate.

Either way, you all should stop down for some coffee and breakfest. Let me know if your gonna show and well setup a metting spot so we can all park together.

Hope to see you all there.

ahahnu
09-03-05, 01:39 PM
I have tried unsuccessfully to get the NYC area guys together. I'll come just not Sept. 11 I'll be coimng back from a business trip that day, then going right to work. Let me know if your gonna go in the future, get a couple V guys and I'll go. Congrats on the Baby, good luck.

willsctsv
09-03-05, 06:31 PM
Are you going tomorrow, 9/4? Maybe I'll show up like 8:30ish.
Platinum V,
Plate: 60UNDER5
I have been there a few times, and I get bored in like a half hour. I like to try and run some of the, Rustangs, Camaro's ,and Vette's on the way there and back. I can never get them to drive over 60 mph. That's why I stopped going. All show and no go. C'mon, open road, performance car, and they drive like they drive a damn Hyundai! Frustrating.

M5eatr
09-03-05, 11:47 PM
I am heading out to South Hampton tomorrow but with the baby and the inlaws, the V will stay home. I can make a Mon morning meet and Will, I ain'ta scared to run over 60.

propain
09-04-05, 07:00 AM
Hey again..

im heading there now. Ill see the plat V there if you show.

Later

JOEYCTS-V
09-04-05, 08:42 AM
I would have loved to go this morning but I have a Labor Day party to go to. I work every other Sunday so hopefully I'll meet up with you guys in 2 weeks. Have fun and drive safe. :cool2:

Skiddles
09-04-05, 10:08 PM
Hi willsctsv

Well, you sure missed the grand finally today. Plenty of show and GO from the park exit. It was an amazing end to the summer season (and what might be the last season for an OBI cruise in). If you got there earlier (and left), you should've hung around.