: Car Names?

JerseyGirl
02-27-03, 04:48 PM
Any of you guys name your cars? I always have..I am trying to think of a name for my new baby. Black Beauty...umm....Dark Angel..usually I only pick a one word name. Any help would be appreciated...plus what is your car named? If anything...hehe:banana:

Brett
02-27-03, 05:15 PM
i call mine "black SLS"...for instance,someone says "hey thats a nice car over there" and i say "yes, thats my black SLS"...as for your car, ive never seen a post of yours without the banana so how about "THE BLACK BANANA"...on second thought black banana sounds gross

the Sandman
02-27-03, 05:17 PM
That was the topic of an earlier thread (link). (http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=99)

JerseyGirl
02-27-03, 06:10 PM
Ohhhh! OK..did not know being NEW and all..I will check it out! And Brett..black banana sound gross..eeew! Makes me think of over things..lol!

JerseyGirl
02-27-03, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by JerseyGirl
Ohhhh! OK..did not know being NEW and all..I will check it out! And Brett..black banana sound gross..eeew! Makes me think of over things..lol!

ooops..forgot my ------>:banana:

the Sandman
02-27-03, 06:24 PM
One word name for a black Eldo? How about Raven or Jet?

JerseyGirl
02-27-03, 09:24 PM
Hmm....Jet! Pretty cool....I kinda like it. Reminds me of Joan Jett, who had black hair...hmm :)

Devil_concours
02-27-03, 09:55 PM
how's little devil sound?
It sings like an angel until you hit the accelerator. HEHE :D
hehe

JerseyGirl
02-27-03, 10:08 PM
cute! ;)

AKPsiMC03
02-27-03, 11:30 PM
I named my 95 Eldorado Dora. it came ot me when i was driving her home the day i bought here and looked at the door panel.

eehoepp
02-28-03, 12:55 AM
IMHO, cars have to EARN their names. I haven't had my 94 STS long enough for it to have earned a name. I have two other vehicles that have earned names.

My ongoing project is a 84 S-10 pickup that's butt ugly. It has a temporary/permanent flatbed and a peeling Earl Schieb-type respray job between the rust spots. I kept getting comments like "Why don't you get rid of that thing" & " I can't believe you're still driving that thing." Henceforth and forever, it shall be named THING.

My wife's vehicle is a 95 Aerostar. It's the basic model with the 150+- HP 3.0L. Two pudgy adults plus three teens, an infant with all the infant trappings and a 60lb dog are the full load the engine struggles to heave around. WHEEZY.

87CoupeDeVille
02-28-03, 12:20 PM
I have an 87 coupe deville as some might have guessed from the name, but its usually called the Snoop Deville, in reference to snoop dogg's car and all that. Even though he has an 78 coupe.
back to my hangover
Kurt

JerseyGirl
02-28-03, 01:48 PM
hehe..Snoop DeVille, cute! My son would love that! When we had our 74 coupe..I called it Hoopty, just fit it. HoopDeVille. :)
I really like Jett...it's cool!
"Where are my keys to Jet?"
"Jet looks lonely today...let's take her for a ride!"
Yea..I'm sick..in the head! LoL!

AKPsiMC03
02-28-03, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by 87CoupeDeVille
I have an 87 coupe deville as some might have guessed from the name, but its usually called the Snoop Deville, in reference to snoop dogg's car and all that. Even though he has an 78 coupe.
back to my hangover
Kurt

actually... i was watching a VH1 special on cars. Snoop's car was so orignal that cadillac actually made 100 Snoop Devilles and sold them in dealerships.

Allante North *
02-28-03, 04:21 PM
I always liked El Dawg for the El Dorados, but you may not want to call her that. Another option might be "The Bitch".

She runs like a Bitch.
That Bitch runs like a scalded dog.
I'm takin the Bitch for a drive.

Just thinkin out loud.

I mentioned on another post that I had a "77" Trans Am. My friends called it the Bird. I called it the "Bird Turd" because it wouldn't pull a greased string out of a cats ass. It did have great top end though.

I haven't named my Allante yet. Any suggestions?

JerseyGirl
02-28-03, 10:09 PM
LMAO....Bitch in a Bitch! That's tooooooooo funny!!!!!!!
Yo bitch, let's go for a ride? Who would he be talking to...me or the Eldo? LOL!
I can't think of a name for your Allante. Hmmm....

elwesso
03-01-03, 10:04 AM
Any suggestion for my Q. I just call it the Q, but that isnt too origional. I havent registered for my plates yet, and i may get custom plates if i can get a good name.

Devil_concours
03-01-03, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by elwesso
Any suggestion for my Q. I just call it the Q, but that isnt too origional. I havent registered for my plates yet, and i may get custom plates if i can get a good name.
since you already have a garage queen, why not a garage king?

kcnewell
03-01-03, 10:51 AM
I called my '85 Eldorado "Ungrateful Bitch" 'cause no matter what I did with that worthless 4.1 it was still a Trouble prone gutless bitch! When I was working on it one day I called it an ungrateful bitch and it just stuck! I even had a licence plate frame made that said "Ungrateful Bitch"......It fit!

JerseyGirl
03-01-03, 11:14 AM
LOL! Yea those 4100's suck! Perfect name though..lol!

elwesso
03-01-03, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by Devil_concours
since you already have a garage queen, why not a garage king?

Well, because **Gasp** i dont park it in the garage. I store the fleetwood, and the other 2 cars are in the garage now. I would park it inside, but i cant.

rek
03-01-03, 05:37 PM
Rice Quippy

Allante North *
03-01-03, 05:44 PM
Q-Tip

Or maybe

Q-Trip as in Quick Trip

kcnewell
03-01-03, 05:50 PM
Call it "2nd best!" 'cause it ain't a Cadillac!

JerseyGirl
03-01-03, 09:44 PM
ahahahahahahaha........too funny!

elwesso
03-01-03, 10:03 PM
Q-trip, thats good. Q-tip may be the one though.

I dont think ill put on 2nd best, although it is fitting.

jerseyMan
03-07-03, 04:28 PM
I usually don't name my cars, but my kids insisted. So they helped me - rhymes with Daddio. (a little corny but...)

Katshot
03-07-03, 06:44 PM
Nice STS Franco, welcome.

PHATCAD
03-07-03, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by JerseyGirl
Any of you guys name your cars? I always have..I am trying to think of a name for my new baby. Black Beauty...umm....Dark Angel..usually I only pick a one word name. Any help would be appreciated...plus what is your car named? If anything...hehe:banana:

;) named the CTS LUVLAC :halo:
:lightbulb DARKLUV :halo:

JerseyGirl
03-07-03, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by jerseyMan
I usually don't name my cars, but my kids insisted. So they helped me - rhymes with Daddio. (a little corny but...)

heheh caddio?:D

JerseyGirl
03-07-03, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by PHATCAD
;) named the CTS LUVLAC :halo:
:lightbulb DARKLUV :halo:

Darkluv...hmmmmmm;)