: Moore Motorsports has sponsored the v-series category

Lord Cadillac
09-02-05, 10:16 AM
Hello everyone.. Just sending a quick note to let everyone know that Moore Motorsports has sponsored the V-Series category on our site. This is our first "category" sponsor.

slk230mb
09-02-05, 10:17 AM
Thanks to Moore Motorsports for stepping up and helping out. :highfive:

Drift-caddy
09-02-05, 10:22 AM
Now we just have to make a rear end for the V.... and we will be set

keeksv
09-02-05, 01:01 PM
Good to see you guys sponsoring this site...:thumbsup: It's a lot of fun having your tech input and your followup of drifting events...

urbanski
09-02-05, 04:38 PM
cool THANKS!!!

3rdstreet
09-02-05, 04:40 PM
thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers:

CVP33
09-02-05, 06:34 PM
Thanks for all that you do both publicly and privately. I can't say enough about you guys. The racing events give us street cred', the emails you've personally sent me let me know that someone connected to Cadillac really does give a damn. It's folks like you that make me proud to be associated with the V and the site.

willsctsv
09-02-05, 10:46 PM
After seeing that, it makes me love my V even MOORE!!!
Great stuff MOORE!:thumbsup:

SilverBullet
09-03-05, 09:53 AM
This makes me proud to say that I bought my V from Moore. I have always been happy with their service and perfomance oriented attitude. I think that a great deal of the credit for getting Moore involved in motorsports to the degree that they are belongs to Damian and Dado. So hats off to you guys.:worship:

Drift-caddy
09-06-05, 09:40 AM
I would like to thank everyone for there comments, and we look forward to the up coming year. We have pledged our support to this site for 1 year. We will need your help in the coming weeks and months. If Management hears good things and has a good turn out at our event they will continue to support this site and V owners. So I ask all to help us and make an effort to show up to the events and or a simple letter to management. It seems we have no problem to write when things are bad but all too few times do we write or call when things are done right by a company. Also letís not forget all other supporting vendors on this site who help make it happen. Try your best to support them as well.

Thanks

Damian