: That's BS... look at this

BliTzer
09-01-05, 11:13 PM
http://www.cadillac.com/cadillacjsp/model/gallery.jsp?model=cts

why does the regular CTS have all these fancy options... the CTS-V is the only one that does not come with rear spoiler... go to that link and look at that pic, go to bottom and look all the way over to the right, see the rear lid? and look at that peal metal flake color... whats up with that?

seems the V's should have more options to choose from.. esp with the price of vs price of gas... Come on GM... give more options now, it is time. We all have worked hard on wishing & wanting... it is time for change, even if it is just an option to choose from... BTW, that rear deck spoiler on the regular cts looks like mine damn you! lol

later blitzer

Devil_concours
09-01-05, 11:41 PM
you like the new rear spoiler eh? well i guess all the new v buyers can try to put that in as a package when they buy the car.

BliTzer
09-01-05, 11:48 PM
lol devil... yeah i think it looks nice.. looks like the one i paid 600 for with install... looks good to me & imho i think it would make the V sell more as it would give it the more aggressive look that it deserves... KEYWORD deserves... this car has been thru alot of up & downs & is only as good as the maker & modifier... I just think she really deserves the look she was built for. nothing more, nothing less...

later blitzer

lasstss
09-01-05, 11:49 PM

why does the regular CTS have all these fancy options... the CTS-V is the only one that does not come with rear spoiler... go to that link and look at that pic, go to bottom and look all the way over to the right, see the rear lid? and look at that peal metal flake color... whats up with that?

seems the V's should have more options to choose from.. esp with the price of vs price of gas... Come on GM... give more options now, it is time. We all have worked hard on wishing & wanting... it is time for change, even if it is just an option to choose from... BTW, that rear deack spoiler on the regular cts looks like mine damn you! lol

later blitzer
Ill be damed.. Thats the CTS sport spoiler! No wonder GM wouldnt let anyone know who made it!:crying:

BliTzer
09-01-05, 11:50 PM
Exactly Lastss.. see.. lol

OldRoadDawg
09-02-05, 12:14 AM

why does the regular CTS have all these fancy options...

Check out what must be another option for the CTS . . . go to the Colors & 360's - Interior view (Cashmere shows it best). Notice anything missing on the left floor??? :hmm:

BliTzer
09-02-05, 12:22 AM
wtf.. i see it now.. thats weird.. it has to be a flaw..lol or it is one of those handicap options with all on the wheel.

urbanski
09-02-05, 09:13 AM
wtf.. i see it now.. thats weird.. it has to be a flaw..lol or it is one of those handicap options with all on the wheel.
lol i don't see it!?!?

SBONES
09-02-05, 09:57 AM
it looks just like the specter one i have...wonder how much..

Dooman
09-02-05, 10:11 AM
No pedals..

OldRoadDawg
09-02-05, 10:45 AM
lol i don't see it!?!?

Although retired now, I was a "trained observer" :lildevil: and notice important sh!t like that.