Cadillac Owners Forum banner

RKE Not Working After Leaving Vehicle

817 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Cadillac Customer Service 
#1 ·
First of all I want to say how wicked awesome this forum is!! As a new Cadillac Escalade owner the information here has been so great.

Here is my issue on my 2007 Escalade ESV:

I have two remote keyless entry fobs. After getting somewhere and getting out of the vehicle the fob works fine (lock, unlock, lift gate, etc.). As soon as I walk away or wait a few minutes it doesn't work any more. As soon as I put the key in the drivers door and unlock it, the fob works again. Anyone have any ideas???

Thanks again to everyone who has posted in here. Since I have gotten my ESV there have been many many late nights combing through and seeing all of the cool stuff and great info everyone is posting.

THANKS!!!!

#3 ·
Hello TheRicker66,

I am glad you are enjoying being an active member on here! This is a great resource to learn insightful information from other forum members. I apologize for the key fob difficulties you are experiencing. If you would like your local Cadillac dealership to look into this for you, please let me know so I can assist throughout that process. I can be reached via private message and I am more than happy to assist anyway that I can!

Sincerely,

Laura M.
Cadillac Customer Care

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.