: The CTS-V's interior just sucks!

CVP33
08-31-05, 05:30 PM
I mean look at this damn thing. A $50,000 car with black plastic and brushed aluminum. What a POS.

Wait, wait.......I'm sorry. This is the new $90,000 Jaguar XK. My bad.

2005V
08-31-05, 05:44 PM
I just hope that they didn't decide to copy the design for rear diff. as well.

Jurisimprudence
08-31-05, 05:45 PM
As I have mentioned before, although I personally didn't care for the interior in tan, my V has a black interior and I think it looks very sharp. In fact, I took some people for a ride and one of the comments from one of the passengers was how much she liked the look of the seats. I wonder to what degree the comments arise from preconceptions of what a Cadillac is supposed to look like. I let my father-in-law and mother-in-law drive the car and both loved it, but both also said, "It's not what I expected at all." In fact, my father-in-law got in and said, "this thing is a standard?" Both of them had smiles from ear to ear when they were driving it though. As I mentioned in another post, there's a lot to be said for nonverbal communication . . .

AmesCTS-V
08-31-05, 05:46 PM
I read the title and was read to post a what heck I like the V interior response.

ctsvett
08-31-05, 06:46 PM
:histeric:

ta206
08-31-05, 07:03 PM
I'm just waiting to see all the car magazines that said that the V's interior looked cheap, jump all over the Jag and say how wonderful it is.