: Socal CTS-V meeting REMINDER

ctsvett
08-30-05, 08:57 PM
This sunday (september 4th) 10:30 at the tustin market place.

To get to the Tustin Market Place get off the I-5 at Jamboree Rd. and go northbound to El Camino Real, make a left turn and go to East Dr. and turn left, there is a Taco Bell at the corner. The meet will be in the parking lot south of the Taco Bell.

Anyone wanting to caravan from the south bay (heavymetals, 3rd street-on your way, etc) I will be at in-n-out at about 9:45 at the inglewood offramp...

I will be doing phase-1 of the modfest for those of you who have not yet had your PCM read... I will also have my iPod bracket prototype V2 for all to see (fingers=crossed)

If your planning to attend, Check in..

Reed

Luna.
08-30-05, 08:58 PM
I'll be there

heavymetals
08-30-05, 09:15 PM
I will be there, but I may have to drive Mr. Vette.

FastVee
08-30-05, 09:44 PM
Im in....

bobwhat
08-30-05, 09:55 PM
I'll be there!

3rdstreet
08-30-05, 09:56 PM
I'd like to be there...I'll know for sure closer to the end of the week.

JRD
08-31-05, 12:08 AM
Reed:

I'm in Vegas, still hoping I can synch up with you in the South Bay maybe Monday or sometime soon thereafter....

ctsvett
08-31-05, 12:14 AM
no prob.. give me a few hours warning (monday I am around...)

Reed

talalhz
08-31-05, 12:52 AM
I will be doing phase-1 of the modfest for those of you who have not yet had your PCM read... I will also have my iPod bracket prototype V2 for all to see (fingers=crossed)

If your planning to attend, Check in..

Reed

I am a newbie to this, locatedin San Diego...... Could you explain to me what the modfest is ? Is it some sort of ECU reflash ? :confused:

talalhz@yahoo.com

GAGS-V
08-31-05, 01:23 AM
I'm in! See you all there. Barak, Outlaw, and lawfive where are you? We should do an "Inland Empire" blitz down there on Sunday. What do you think?

ctsvett
08-31-05, 11:51 AM
I am a newbie to this, locatedin San Diego...... Could you explain to me what the modfest is ? Is it some sort of ECU reflash ? :confused:

talalhz@yahoo.com

Talahz,
Yes, an ECU reflash: see http://www.stealthv.com/calibrations.htm its a one time opportunity without having to send in your PCM.

Reed

blackonblackonblack
08-31-05, 01:37 PM
I'm new to the forum, but I'm from the area. How many guys do you think will show up? I'm pretty excited, its not every day you get to see a bunch of these cars together

ctsvett
08-31-05, 02:39 PM
If you are interested in being apart of this, you need to e-mail me.. I am coordinating this event... The flash will NOT be done this weekend but sometime in october... I need to read your PCM beforehand howver..

Anyone in the LA area (or willing to drive a bit) e-mail me for details: ctsvett@verizon.net

Reed

ctsvett
09-02-05, 12:30 PM
Reminder.. this is SUNDAY not MONDAY.

Reed

heavymetals
09-02-05, 01:22 PM
Reminder.. this is SUNDAY not MONDAY.

Reed

No Reed today is Friday!:thepan:

LOL

See you on Sunday at the In & Out!!

Barak
09-02-05, 04:41 PM
I'm in! See you all there. Barak, Outlaw, and lawfive where are you? We should do an "Inland Empire" blitz down there on Sunday. What do you think?

I wouldn't miss a chance to meet with my V brethren.:) Where do you suppose we meet?

OuTLAw
09-02-05, 11:15 PM
Just found out that I have to be in Torrance to meet my wife's family for lunch. It's my sister in law's birthday. When I told my wife that she'll have another one next year and that I would promise to goto that one, she just gave me a dirty, glaring stare. So I guess that means that I won't be able to make it...

GAGS-V
09-02-05, 11:56 PM
OutLaw; take her (your wife) with you to Tustin! You can make it to Torrance way in time for lunch. That way everybody is happy. Barack, what time are you headed down? Maybe we can meet somewhere around the 15-91 interchange? Lawfive where are you? Anybody heard from him?

Barak
09-03-05, 12:01 AM
Maybe we can meet somewhere around the 15-91 interchange?

Just let me know what time and when and I'll be there. You know that area better than I do.

GAGS-V
09-03-05, 12:29 PM
Barak, How about the Cask & Cleaver Restraunt in Corona? Take the 15 South to the 91 west to the Lincoln off ramp and it's right there. We could meet at 10:00 and be there (Tustin) in plenty of time. Do you have a fastrac? Takeing the toll road to Tustin from there is great. MUST WATCH SPEED on that road though (many tickets given out recently). Cell number is (951) 906-1573....Greg

Barak
09-03-05, 06:43 PM
I don't have fastrac but I'll see you at Cask and Cleaver at 10. Isn't that right by TB Scotts?

BliTzer
09-03-05, 09:19 PM
you never know who might show up at this thing... lol

ctsvett
09-03-05, 10:41 PM
Blitzer, You are CRAZY!

Reed

GAGS-V
09-04-05, 03:07 AM
Barak, The Cask & Cleaver is right there when you get off the freeway. See you at 10:00.

livingthedream
09-04-05, 06:42 PM
Would love to come, but too early in the AM... got to ride the V to church on Sunday morning.... but after that.... we rock! Still would love to hear some after market exhausts, either at a meet like this, or one on one.

If you have a setup you like and are in Orange County, CA drop me an email and lets get together. I am ready to buy just dont know what to get yet....all have good and bad opinions about them, need to hear them.

livingthedream@socal.rr.com

livngthedream

Luna.
09-05-05, 01:03 AM
A question I forgot to ask today, related to the StealthV Tune, was the option, "Increase Throttle Response."

To those that know, or have had this done, would you do it again? Would you recommended it?

Thanks in advance.

And I don't know what all this nonsense about fast and/or slow colors relates to--all you platinum colored Vs today were looking at the rear of my Stealth Gray one anyways, which is what you are used to looking at, so...:)

BliTzer
09-05-05, 03:11 AM
lol

BliTzer
09-05-05, 03:12 AM
Next time you guys have a SD or closer to the border of AZ/CALI meeting i would come for sure.. something to think about.. i think it would be fun.. I bet icould get Billy Boats to make it also, if it was a tad closer to the border.

later blitzer

Rikmyster
09-05-05, 10:08 AM
Next time you guys have a SD or closer to the border of AZ/CALI meeting i would come for sure.. something to think about.. i think it would be fun.. I bet icould get Billy Boats to make it also, if it was a tad closer to the border.

later blitzerBlitzer, We are talking about Sunday OCTOBER 9th in SD for the Coronado Speedway .... There is a post on it already and I will give an update real soon -RIK

heavymetals
09-05-05, 11:56 AM
Well that was fun!

The Red "V" has now taken the honor of being the slowest as they don't even arrive!

Great story to tell about someone who showed up with a CTS and a "V" grill.
He got swarmed by a bunch of real "V's"
WOW was he suprised!:bonkers:

Rikmyster
09-05-05, 01:26 PM
Well that was fun!

The Red "V" has now taken the honor of being the slowest as they don't even arrive!

Great story to tell about someone who showed up with a CTS and a "V" grill.
He got swarmed by a bunch of real "V's"
WOW was he suprised!:bonkers:We had a great time. Please note that LUNA was not in the Picture of owners as he and his stealth grey (With supercharger) was the LAST to arrive. I heard the red ones started showing up last night.

Luna did test drive a real CTS-V LIGHTning FAST PLATINUM and we thought he was not coming back. You just have to love the FAST PLATINUM ....

Heavy Metals showed up with a BEAUTIFUL young girl ... said she was his daughter ....

BTW, Who has the pictures of Reed and the server? We need to post those.

BliTzer
09-05-05, 10:51 PM
did lawfive make it?

ctsvett
09-05-05, 11:05 PM
nope.. I haven't heard a peep from him in a while..

Reed

BliTzer
09-05-05, 11:17 PM
Wow i hope he is ok.. weird..

lawfive
09-10-05, 12:09 PM
Thanks guys, I'm OK; I've been busy & traveling a lot. I'm sure Reed can sympathize with me on that one... Get back from trip A on Friday night, then off to trip B on Monday.

I would have made last Sunday's meet but the wife invited her sister's fam over for pool & BBQ, and I was flying on Monday, so... Can you say, 'domestic tranquility?' I knew you could.

What's the next get together?