: Jbeechel, johnnyu,digipmp, rest of phoenix V owners.. firebird track?

BliTzer
08-30-05, 12:05 AM
Hey guys,

What are you doing next week? either tues or wed? I will know exactly friday coming up which night...
So you should come out, bring V.. the magazine companies will be there..
I can get you a chance to get a run to seee your times?

So think on it.. you guys have my number, call me if your in... Group shot in mag would be nice...

later.. blitzer

JohnnyU
08-30-05, 01:15 AM
I might be in if I don't have to run out of town. Wednesday, I have a my bench trial for excessive speed in my Vette, so Tuesday would be better. I don't have your number, but if you post it, or let me know what the deal is in a post, I'll ping you back.

BliTzer
08-30-05, 04:34 AM
Johnny i sent you a pm..

JBeechel
08-30-05, 02:17 PM
I'm in... let me know when.

DgtalPimp
08-30-05, 03:11 PM
Which night and what time?

V-seriesTech
08-30-05, 03:22 PM
you boys have a great time alright. DO IT DO IT

BliTzer
08-30-05, 08:04 PM
I will know by thurs or fri coming up, whether it will be wed or thur NEXT week..

You will have at least 4 to 5 days notice.. ok ;)

later blitzer

cram
08-30-05, 08:26 PM
I'm in South Chandler....about 5 minutes from Firebird. I may be able to make it, if welcome.

AZPowerAndSound
08-30-05, 08:26 PM
sweet...whos runnin me?

JBeechel
08-30-05, 10:59 PM
Todd -

Blitzer gets to run whomever he wants...

LV_V
08-31-05, 09:53 PM
I'm in, just let me know when/where. I have to drive up from Tucson, so specifics ahead of time would be nice. Sorry I missed the last get together!

BliTzer
08-31-05, 11:39 PM
Looks like wed night so far.. thats the last i heard.. Some of the Photo techs, 2 of them had family in New Orleans & Mississippi.. Now that could delay things, I will not know till friday sometime, most likely in the afternoon. They promised to contact me by phone sometime that day. I think i can have 10 visitors.. I am only bringing one good friend of mine, so that leaves 8 more.. I do not have the say so over that since they are renting the track for 2-3 hours.. Now one of those nights is street night, so most likely it will be night before or night after.. It could be same night, but sometimes those street nights go late, from what i hear. This will be my first run there at FB, never been there before.. But hey, Xmas trees are xmas trees... ;)

Will update ASAP as i know more or as soon as i get call...

later blitzer

BliTzer
08-31-05, 11:44 PM
Oh yeah, im trying to get FW put in before then, i hope so.. I got my shift light & custom gauge holder thru V-Tech.. THANX BRO! i really needed that.. I will put that in tomorrow.. If they can get FW installed in time, i will go ahead & install B&M short throw shifter as well.. That might help knock 1/2 second off time... But i need practice with it before hand.. Im going to try to see if i can get in at some short run track before hand to get in 3 or 4 runs before hand, hopefully a few days before hand in case something pops..

later blitzer

AZPowerAndSound
09-01-05, 03:21 PM
Hey Blitzer...Id love to come out with you guys...so would one of my maggie/TNT CTS-v's from Tucson. Let me know if you'd mind

Are you sprayin before you get there? If so let me know if ya need any help.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v441/sskillz/cts.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v441/sskillz/cts4.jpg

V-seriesTech
09-01-05, 03:42 PM
Oh yeah, im trying to get FW put in before then, i hope so.. I got my shift light & custom gauge holder thru V-Tech.. THANX BRO! i really needed that.. I will put that in tomorrow.. If they can get FW installed in time, i will go ahead & install B&M short throw shifter as well.. That might help knock 1/2 second off time... But i need practice with it before hand.. Im going to try to see if i can get in at some short run track before hand to get in 3 or 4 runs before hand, hopefully a few days before hand in case something pops..

later blitzer

werd:D

The bezel/pod...without running the gauges,...should take about an hour for someone that has done it before. You got some groooooovy instructions for it,..if anything isn't clear pimpin', call my cell.

The shifter....should take more then,....ah, 2-3 hours.

I hope you can get it all done brother.

Peace.

AZPowerAndSound
09-06-05, 12:31 PM
any update on this?

AZPowerAndSound
09-07-05, 03:27 PM
?

JBeechel
09-07-05, 06:17 PM
nothing I've heard...

BliTzer
09-07-05, 08:45 PM
sorry guys i just got back.. look some of the guys of the crew doing the shoot is from mississipppi or new orleans area... so just hang on ok... im lucky because i just got my EFI LIVE KIT.. customs was holding it since it came out of NZ. The delay is what i needed... LUND F&%Ked up my pcm, my car goes into shutdown lpower mode at 5400 rpm.... so basically they reflashed my hi performance chip those basterds..
i have efi live logging as i type this...

HOW the hell can i run trck times with that shit. hotrod would laugh me right out the yard.. so let me get this fixed and i will call them.. i imagine they trying to get there families belongins together... thats the last message i got from them.. so im not calling the number they gave me until i get this chip reflashed.. and working on it fast as i can.. efi live has over 350 calibrations, reflash and so on... i got the good one.. same as the pro or comercial i just dont have nver ending pcm liscences.. i have 3

AZPowerAndSound
09-08-05, 02:38 PM
Good stuff. Keep us up to date