: CTS-V Clubs?

KILR CAD
08-29-05, 11:48 PM
Are there any Northern California CTS-V Clubs out there? We sure could use a list of CTS-V Car Clubs from all over.

3rdstreet
08-30-05, 01:19 AM
hello kilr cad...I haven't heard of ANY clubs. I think it's more about just organizing get togethers and cruises rather than actual 'club' activities. But I may be wrong...I would be interested to hear if there are any V 'clubs' out there.

calicadi
08-30-05, 02:07 AM
So let's start one. I'm in Alameda.

heavymetals
08-30-05, 02:28 AM
funny you should ask.

There aren't.

There is a loose knit CTS group in the south bay area.

Guy named Jerry I think puts the meetings together.

link:

http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/Cadillac_CTS/

ctsvett
08-30-05, 02:45 AM
Thats south bay LOS ANGELES (not SF bay)... Jerry does put it together, but recently there has been more V activity than CTS activity...

E-mail me if in the southbay LA area and interested (I will forward your info to jerry and keep you on my list as well)...

Anyone want to help me spruce up clubcts.com (I own that domain too).... We could make that a CTS-V club space... I have no time to program it right not though... Anyone?

Reed

benjet
08-30-05, 02:50 AM
I have a privately held list of a growing list of local (SF/Bay Area) owners, who for the most part seem to be a very fractured bunch (can't get all of 'em out to support the races etc.)

Send me your email and I'll add you to the list.

VELOSE
08-30-05, 04:06 AM
I'm in Tracy, CA a 20 minute drive from Pleasanton and a 45 minute drive to the Bay Area. There is also another member Bryce3 on here who lives around the block from me with a V too.

If you Norcal guys want to get together, I'm in a car club that gets together once a month in Dublin. It's going to sound offending but, it's a european car club that appreciate my V but, they'd rather see my other car at the meet. We like hanging out at Hooters. If you guys like, we can set our own date and have a CTS/CTS-V meet at Hooters.:)

KILR CAD
08-30-05, 11:40 AM
A meet at Hooters is right up my alley :worship: I'm 10 minutes away on a heavy traffic day, but I'm willing to travel all over the place.

Bruce Corcoran
925-200-0206 Cell
BruceCorcoran@comcast.net
http://www.Pleasanton-Houses.com
2005 Light Platinum Cadillac CTS-V "KILR CAD"
1994 Black Impala SS "94 BBB" #708
WARNING: Objects in mirror are about to disappear !

"If everything seems under control you're not going fast enough."

--Mario Andretti

lasstss
08-30-05, 02:11 PM
I had talked to Reed about this a long time ago. It would be a good thing but its a major job to conduct. Somebody needs to have a lot of time.

3rdstreet
08-30-05, 02:16 PM
The question I have is...what are the benefits to being apart of a club that you don't get here on this forum? I understand getting together and talking shop is great...but who wants the responsibility of 'having' to be somewhere at certain times and having to donate unnecessary money to keep it going? I'm all for donating to this forum and occasionally meeting with the local guys - but I just don't see the benefit in calling it a 'club'. That's just my .02. :bonkers:

heavymetals
08-30-05, 04:23 PM
The people who post here are probably tighter then a club.

Just getting together to drink beer is a major!:banghead:

Tustin this Sunday right?

3rdstreet
08-30-05, 05:03 PM
yup...I probably will show up. My wife and I were talking about possibly taking the V for a cruise down to San Diego or up to Santa Barbara that weekend...but chances are we'll end up with you losers in Tustin :thepan: LOL

heavymetals
08-30-05, 05:12 PM
You gonna bring your wife or the other babe?

OOPS!:sneaky:

LOSERS?

Hey fella, your known by the company you keep!

3rdstreet
08-30-05, 05:14 PM
I'm thinking of possibly bringing a 3rd babe along with my wife and the other babe .:shhh:

heavymetals
08-30-05, 05:18 PM
Yeah yeah, tell me how you may have to bring two cars now cuz you can't fit them all in one.

LOL

3rdstreet
08-30-05, 05:19 PM
I was hoping you could pick one of them up for me :kick:

heavymetals
08-30-05, 05:27 PM
Only if she wants to ride in a FASTER car driven by a loser.

LOL

3rdstreet
08-30-05, 05:41 PM
Lol :histeric:

Vegas V
08-31-05, 11:30 AM
A meet at Hooters is right up my alley :worship: I'm 10 minutes away on a heavy traffic day, but I'm willing to travel all over the place.

Bruce Corcoran
925-200-0206 Cell
BruceCorcoran@comcast.net
http://www.Pleasanton-Houses.com (http://www.pleasanton-houses.com/)
2005 Light Platinum Cadillac CTS-V "KILR CAD"
1994 Black Impala SS "94 BBB" #708
WARNING: Objects in mirror are about to disappear !

"If everything seems under control you're not going fast enough."

--Mario Andretti

Hey Bruce, nice to see you in this forum, hope to see you in Vegas for the Wesst Coasst Gathering show,

Jose

KILR CAD
08-31-05, 01:34 PM
WOW, I didn't know you had a V also, Small World :yup: I'm not sure I can make it to Vega with the SS but if money & Time becomes available I'll be there. Everyone out here is bugging me to go, so I may just splurge and go for it. My V has 3500 on it and I can't keep it stock :banghead:

Vegas V
08-31-05, 08:15 PM
WOW, I didn't know you had a V also, Small World :yup: I'm not sure I can make it to Vega with the SS but if money & Time becomes available I'll be there. Everyone out here is bugging me to go, so I may just splurge and go for it. My V has 3500 on it and I can't keep it stock :banghead:

I just picked up my V on July 1st, I have 1000 miles on it, I'm also going to have it at the show, the V is being my daily driver for the last 2 months, only mod right now is Magnaflow exhaust, hopefuly we can have a great number of Doomers at this show, really looking forward to this event.:thumbsup:

ps. I bought the V in trade of my 04 GTO :thepan:

livingthedream
09-04-05, 07:35 PM
Where in Tustin? On Sunday the 3rd? I would love to come out and play!

email me
Livingthedream@socal.rr.com

want to hear the after market exhausts..... and then go buy one.....