: Biggest burnout ever!

vonhiner
08-29-05, 03:31 PM
We installed my new Magnaflow exhaust this weekend and my 15 year old son and I headed out in the country to test it and the new Cadillac installed sub-frame bushings. I turned off the TC reved it up to 3,000rpm and let her rip! She burned it all the way through 1st, 2nd, and 3rd!!! I let off going into 4th...the burn-off noise was too much. Wow, what a rush! There was rubber all over the rear of the car...cool!! And a great three section 120ft skid mark too! Love the new Magnaflow and no wheel hop now!! This car will get you into trouble!!But it is soooo much fun!!! Can't wait to install a CAI and Stealth tuner package. Chris Hiner:devil:

Koooop
08-29-05, 03:50 PM
We installed my new Magnaflow exhaust this weekend and my 15 year old son and I headed out in the country to test it and the new Cadillac installed sub-frame bushings. I turned off the TC reved it up to 3,000rpm and let her rip! She burned it all the way through 1st, 2nd, and 3rd!!! I let off going into 4th...the burn-off noise was too much. Wow, what a rush! There was rubber all over the rear of the car...cool!! And a great three section 120ft skid mark too! Love the new Magnaflow and no wheel hop now!! This car will get you into trouble!!But it is soooo much fun!!! Can't wait to install a CAI and Stealth tuner package. Chris Hiner:devil:

Wait until your 15 year old son does that when you aren't around! :bomb:

The stuff I used to do to my Dad's cars...Of course he taught me how!

Kadonny
08-29-05, 04:10 PM
Thats good parenting right there. Nice ;)

Kev
08-29-05, 04:32 PM
"Dad, can I borrow the car to go on a date?" :halo:
:burn: :cop:

*Dad* :holycrap: :wtf::crying:

:banghead:

3rdstreet
08-29-05, 08:17 PM
"Dad, can I borrow the car to go on a date?" :halo:
:burn: :cop:

*Dad* :holycrap: :wtf::crying:

:banghead:

nice animated story...lol you should work for south park!

azombie
08-29-05, 08:20 PM
the whole story should be shorter though,

as soon as you hear the word 'borrow' and see his mouth pucker up to say V

****SMACK ACROSS THE FACE****

ctsvinman
08-30-05, 12:10 AM
I say SMACK him before he even says anything :thepan: He'll then ask you "dad, why did you smack me for no reason", you'll say "because you were thinking about asking me to borrow the V".......

you know, when I thought about writing this it was funnier while the idea was rolling around in my empty dome :bonkers: . O well, guess I'll go grab a beer.

L8