: Dodge Stealth R/T kill

TXSilverV
08-29-05, 11:43 AM
On my way to church I come up on a R/T and he see's me and takes off. I did not want to play as I was on my way to church with my wife. We come up to a light and this guy has all of those pillars for the boost and whatever else. He is reving the engine up pretty good. My wife looks over to me and said "you know we are late for church" so I take this as a it's ok to race him. The light goes green and we take off. We are dead even in first then in 2nd I pull a car length on him, then in third I am a good four cars in front and he flashed his lights and gave up. What a way to get to church!:bonkers:

Staxxin
08-29-05, 12:26 PM
I guess you made it on time then:). Nice Kill!!!:thumbsup:

V-seriesTech
08-29-05, 12:33 PM
On my way to church I come up on a R/T and he see's me and takes off. I did not want to play as I was on my way to church with my wife. We come up to a light and this guy has all of those pillars for the boost and whatever else. He is reving the engine up pretty good. My wife looks over to me and said "you know we are late for church" so I take this as a it's ok to race him. The light goes green and we take off. We are dead even in first then in 2nd I pull a car length on him, then in third I am a good four cars in front and he flashed his lights and gave up. What a way to get to church!:bonkers:

Sounds like you got yourself a cool woman man. Nice kill. :lildevil:

rand49er
08-29-05, 12:34 PM
Praise the Lord!

crowan
08-29-05, 12:35 PM
So much for "Thou Shalt Not Kill!"

I guess he needs more guages on his pillar.

V-seriesTech
08-29-05, 12:35 PM
Praise the Lord!

LMAO

TXSilverV
08-29-05, 12:55 PM
You guys are funny!

L.Sanchez
08-29-05, 01:56 PM
[QUOTE=crowan]So much for "Thou Shalt Not Kill!"

[QUOTE]

Thats why he went straight to Church!!

Nice kill!

-Ladis

JohnnyU
08-30-05, 12:57 AM
I like how the kill starts... "so, I am on my way to church and..."...lol

VELOSE
08-30-05, 03:10 AM
I wonder how the priest took it when he confessed his sins? :lildevil:

STS-in-Nottingham
08-30-05, 03:30 AM
Does the Lord almighty approve of such outrageous machinery?

BliTzer
08-30-05, 04:18 AM
WTG! nice kill... those R/T are fast on take off, they will freak you out for about 2-3 seconds.. lol
On the way back from Vegas, when i finally got on hiway 93, i had a m3 follow me for geesh i would say 40 miles at least, at high speeds... he never tried to pass, or race, but he drafted for a long time... when i passed lines of cars he passed with me, staying like half a car or less, i could feel the push.. was cool actually to have a competition convoy.. he flashed his lights when he finally had to make his turn, i think he turned off on 303, i believe that was the hiway not too far from Phoenix.. i have not lived in phoenix a full year yet, so i can not remember all the hiways.

Anyway, that sounded like fun on your kill, & ya know wifey had to have a felt good grin on her face.. lol

later blitzer

3rdstreet
08-30-05, 02:12 PM
on the way to church...how funny is that?! Did you're wife congrat you on the victory?

Dooman
08-30-05, 02:40 PM
Remember him when the car is for sale. "Only driven to church on Sundays" :rolleyes:

TXSilverV
08-31-05, 09:35 AM
It was funny! We pull up in the church parking lot and I look over at her and she makes the sign of the cross (lol). She was so white in the face you could see she was scared. On Monday she asked if she could drive the V to work and I just gave her that no way look.

SupraSonic
08-31-05, 01:48 PM
Man, going to church, that kills me. Now if that happened to me, I'd probably go with my wife to church more often!

Great KILL!:2thumbs:

CTS-VETTE 550HP
08-31-05, 02:27 PM
awesome kill
everyone needs a wife like that.

CVP33
08-31-05, 04:56 PM
God loves V's. It's fact.