: heres your 59 Ambulance man

back
11-21-03, 12:38 PM
Greetings,
Its great to find a decent caddy board out here. I currently run ECTO-135, basically specializing in 59 M&M's if your into those classic hearses and ambulances. Either way - its great to be here. ECTO-135 also has a "Cadillac Love" section full of classics all will enjoy looking at. I hope to learn a great deal more about caddys while im here and get some info on future cadillac conventions. (if anyone here still has one) As one fellow CB owner to another...
im gone.

JJhomer83
11-21-03, 01:18 PM
Greetings,
Its great to find a decent caddy board out here. I currently run ECTO-135, basically specializing in 59 M&M's if your into those classic hearses and ambulances. Either way - its great to be here. ECTO-135 also has a "Cadillac Love" section full of classics all will enjoy looking at. I hope to learn a great deal more about caddys while im here and get some info on future cadillac conventions. (if anyone here still has one) As one fellow CB owner to another...
im gone.

WELCOME to the forums :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

You mind telling me/us more about the ECTO-135 i am not familiar with it at all. There is plenty of good info all over the board searching back posts is a great thing when you get some time

back
11-21-03, 02:50 PM
What is ECTO-135? well its a site mostly dedicated to the ECTO-1 & ECTO-1A (1959 Cadillac Miller Meteor Ambulances). At my site you'll find countless pics of the famous retro-fitted 1959 Ghostbusters cars. Not to mention a huge display of Classic Cadillac Hearses & Ambulances ranging from 1953 to 1983 throughout the site itself. ECTO-135 concentrates on the 1959-1968 style Cadillac Hearses & Ambulances. Im far from a "punk" or "goth" stereotype. I simply enjoy, make that love the style, shape and handling of classic Caddys. ECTO-135 has quite an extensive info page upon the 1959 style Cadillac series. Ive also kept in good touch with a few Ecto-1 & Ecto-1a replica owners, one of which owns quite a few more 59 Cadillac ambulances & one 59 hearse. most of which are awaiting restoration. Ive also been in past contact with George Barris (Batmobile creator). Not the creator but the apparent "Driving Force" behind the Ectomobiles. He has built 2 ECTO-1 replicas. one for the car star musem and Universial studios florida. He also has plans to purchase one particual ECTO-1 replica soon. The sites updated as much as i have time for while working around bussiness hours of my own. Cadillac bodies can be repaired, patched, replaced, replicated & touched up... but nothing can ever take the place of the original inteior. such as medical cabinets, life support devices, the old 1 channel factory CB radios & classic am radios, ashtrays, light/siren control panels, rare rear door vent/heating systems, jumpseats and floor cabinet contents. Funny Enough many of the old disc/Growler sirens & "gumball" red lights/additional marker lights are still available over the net and General Motors. But im especially fond of Neal Parish's 1959 Eueka Hi-Boy model Ambulance. one of the finest restoration projects ive ever seen completed. so check ECTO-135 out, its got tons of classics to veiw.
im gone.