: Is Michael Jackson innocent?

lev
11-20-03, 11:56 PM
Just curious where this will go :yup:

Ralph
11-21-03, 12:13 AM
Well, he admitted to sleeping with numerous children on an interview, but nothing "sexual" he said. OK what ever. He settled out of court 10 years ago on another sexual assualt case. I think logic will be found in logical people, Spock. :shhh:

Perhaps, like OJ, he can buy his freedom, but as for his music carreer, I think it is over.

HollywoodHicks1
11-21-03, 12:22 AM
Hollywood feels like this...MJ is innocent. Ok the guy likes being around kids. So what. Think about it. The man's childhood was pretty much taken away from him due to his music career, so he never really got a chance to be a kid with other kids. Kids are fun to be around. If he kids make him happy, that doesn't make him a weirdo. All these allegations against celebrities, people are just out trying to get a buck now. It is crazy!

Ralph
11-21-03, 12:30 AM
Hollywood feels like this...MJ is innocent. Ok the guy likes being around kids. So what. Think about it. The man's childhood was pretty much taken away from him due to his music career, so he never really got a chance to be a kid with other kids. Kids are fun to be around. If he kids make him happy, that doesn't make him a weirdo. All these allegations against celebrities, people are just out trying to get a buck now. It is crazy!

Sure his chilhood was taken from him being in the spotlight, but is it normal to share a bed with these children, and bathe them?! Maybe you never heard.....he settled out of court 10 years ago for child molestation! That's close enough of an admission for Ralph. And then the quick and convienient marriage to Lisa-Marie Presly to take the heat off. Ralph says guilty! :devil:

Sandy
11-21-03, 12:35 AM
The "man" is weird. Bizzare. I don't think he'll make the trial. I see he is 5 foot 11 inches & 119 pounds!! Aids?? Too bad such a werrdo character as that, has such riches, while other so much more deserving Hollywood "Hopefulls" have so little. It's obvious that he wants to be a white woman. Maybe in his next lifetime. Funny thing is, this 13 year old is gonna put him away forever. Wait & see.

Mad'lac
11-21-03, 02:55 AM
10 Reasons why Michael Jackson is insane and needs to be committed

#10. HE SLEPT WITH HIS CHIMP- That's right, Bubbles and Wacko Jacko used to
have matching "Jammies" and Jacko used to take him everywhere, even to the
bathroom. Of course, no one knows exactly what happened
to Bubbles so we can't ask Bubbles if Jacko is Wacko, but then again BUBBLES
CAN'T TALK BECAUSE HE'S A CHIMP.

#9. HE TAKES MANUQUINS WITH HIM EVERYWHERE HE GOES-That's right, real life-like
dummies decorate his home, office...even his hotel suites in Las Vegas. Why he
needs these dolls is beyond my understanding. They seem to be placed in
specific places for specific reasons. Maybe these are actually his friends?
You think he talks to them?

#8 HE HAS SEX WITH SMALL BOYS-Yep. Of course I have no proof, but let's look
at a couple of things; Jacko used to be friendly with that midget, WEBSTER
(Emanual Lewis), taking the tyke everywhere, even to the Oscars (where normal
adults bring something called a DATE). One weekend, Jacko didn't bring WEBSTER
home to his folks but instead stayed with him in a hotel FOR A WEEKEND (this
was all in former manager, Frank De Leone's book, "Michael jackson: The madness
and the music") When Wacko finally brought little Webster back, his folks were
pissed off at the KING OF POP and that was the last time Jacko ever saw
Webster. Webster has NEVER publically talk about the incident, which leads me
to believe Jacko paid him off.

#7 HE PAID THAT KID $28 MILLION DOLLARS-The kid in Los Angeles that accused
Jackson of fondling him was THIS close to sending Wacko to the slammer.
Jackson was denying everything and dared the family to prove it until the kid
played his TRUMP CARD and told the LAPD that Wacko had a funny spot on his
wee-wee. Jacko immediately settled out of court the SAME DAY the cops
photgraphed his tackle, claiming he was innocent but wanted the case to be over
before it affected his career. oh, you mean those aweful records you keep
making haven't had an affect on your career. Twenty-Eight-Million-Dollars.
That's a lot of money.

#6 HE THINKS HE'S NOT HUMAN-He can't help himself. He is a narcissist! He
doesn't think he's going to age, die or anything that you and i will have to
deal with. Instead he surrounds himself with "Yes Men" and live in denial.
When he fired one of his old plastic surgeons back in '94 (the doctor refused
to operate on Wacko), the guy had revealed a frightening number of operations
he'd performed on Wacko to tabloids. I usually don't believe tabloids. Except
this one time.

#5 HE LIVES ON A RANCH CALLED,"NEVERLAND"-I mean, isn't that proof enough the
fellow is off his totter? He is a 45 year old man who spends almost all his
time with 9 year old boys whom he is NOT related to, whom he buys pizza, ice
cream, toys and lets sleep in his bed. In California, men like that are
usually given 20 to 35 years in State Prison. Am I mental or is this what they
mean when they say "Innappropriate Behavouir?"

#4 HE IS MAKING HIS KIDS MENTAL-They are running around with masks on with
names like PRINCE MICHAEL I and PRINCE MICHAEL II. They are gonna be nutty as
snicker bars come puberty. Unless of course, Jacko drops them out of windows
first.

#3 HE IS DESTROYING HIS FACE-This is his perogative but could he at least stay
off the TV screen so I can digest my food? His dad (Joe Jackson) said he had a
big nose and used to beat him with a belt. SO WHAT. Half the populations of
Texas, Arkansas, Georgia, South Carolina and Louisiana can claim the same
thing. EVERYBODY has it rough at some point, some more than others. You are
45. Stop making excuses up for your crazy behavior, take the masks off your
kids, give your nose a break, sell that stupid ranch, stop trying to get
attention and go into a recording studio and make some good music again, like
OFF THE WALL.

#2 HE IS STUCK IN 1986-He must be! He keeps MOONWALKING!!!!!!! Why??????
His dance steps are EXACTLY the same since 1986. In the meantime, over 3,000
dance moves have come and gone. Time has stopped for him and I think he has no
idea what time it is. Message to Michael: IT'S 2003. STOP MOONWALKING.

#1 HE STILL THINKS HE'S GOING TO OUTSELL "THRILLER"-You know he's crazy now.
But my question is, is HE the one that's nuts or is it the fools at SONY that
flowed him all that money in hopes he would make another huge selling record?
By the time Jacko's records come out, the "hot" producers he's brought in are
old news and outdated. But Jacko still thinks he has "it" and damn all those
aweful record sales. My guess is he's gonna retire from the biz, only to
return in less than a year with a new album and world tour "FOR MY FANS, WHOM I
COULD NEVER REALLY LEAVE..." Wacko needs a shrink, big time. If I were him,
I'd call Quincy Jones and BEG him to produce my new record. But, alas, time is
running out on the KING OF POP. Pretty soon, Wacko TV will be done with (Fox,
ABC and NBC are all running Jacko features at the same time) and we'll be back
to normal. That is until another promoter sues him, or another child accuses
him of something or he accidently drops one of his kids out a window.

Ralph
11-21-03, 02:59 AM
Hey Madlac, LOL, sounds like you are a fan to follow his career that closely. :histeric: :D

Mad'lac
11-21-03, 03:00 AM
:histeric: Well I wish I could take credit for that post. Found it on the web and posted on one of the other sites I creep around.

airbalancer
11-21-03, 07:34 AM
The sad part is what is going to happen to the child.
Also what kind of parents let this child go to see this kind of person.
Even in Cannada I use get a beating from my parents,
has not evenone had their mother chase them with a broom or wooden spoon and the back of my head is not flat from being a good boy.
I have 4 children and 3 grandchildren
Parenting has changed since the 6o's when I growning up and it different from when my kids were little.
My point is parents should be parents to their children and take control of the kids live until at least 18.Be their friend when they are older
My girls had to be home at midnight on weekends and earlier week nights
It is a sad world when MJ can make billions of dollars for what he does, also anyone inr the NBA,NFL, NHL, baseball etc. but nurse , doctors, army,.... have to fight to get a wage and save lives!!!!!!!

HotRodSaint
11-21-03, 08:18 AM
He's a freak. Freaks do freaky things. He's freakin' me out.

kcnewell
11-21-03, 09:35 AM
115 grain hollow point in the back of the head would cure him/her/it.....whatever.

Maybe Scourge will chime in and tell us that M.J. is what he thinks the all American male should look and act like. LOL! ( Wouldn't surprise me....)

Stoneage_Caddy
11-21-03, 10:05 AM
kc , like your idea , dennis leary said it best ....

"someone should have assainated elvis when we all loved him, you know , the skinny hip swinging elvis , look what it did for jesus , could you imagine a big ol greasy "son of god" ? no , those peple were onto something "

wakco jacko outlived his prepacked garbage music lifetime when 1986 came to a close ....

this guy scares me alot , and no he doesnt want to look like a white woman , hes trying to look like his idol (not joking) , liz taylor , and im thinkin she is no longer a woman either (joking)

im also thinking conspricay theroy , i think the real michael was abducted by aleins in early 1987 , replaced by a lookalike alein that for some reason decomposed faster than humans in LA's smog rich atomospshere (hence the mask) and look at his offspring , they are quicly decompsoing too ( all those frequent flyer miles out hotel windows) so to keep them young and fresh (the way the alein likes em) he puts masks on them....somewhere in the bowels of the FBI mulder and scully have all of this on file...i just know it

Elvis
11-21-03, 01:53 PM
"someone should have assainated elvis when we all loved him, you know , the skinny hip swinging elvis , look what it did for jesus ,

HEY! WATCH IT! YOU'RE GETTING TOO PERSONAL THERE!!! :histeric:

I'm still pissed off that he married my baby girl Lisa Marie. I mean yeah, I sang and danced like a black man, too, but I looked GOOD doing it! And I never played around with little boys.

----------------

Seriously, I think Michael is mentally off, and because he has so much money people cut him a wide path. The truth is that beneath that androgenous, non-threatening Peter Pan facade lies a predator that must be stopped. His father was one, too, and that's probably why Michael is so screwed up today. He wouldn't last two days in the "general population." He needs to be institutionalized.

burekv
11-21-03, 03:16 PM
He is a whacked out freak. Best thing he could do is move to France.

shaggygrosser
11-21-03, 03:42 PM
For the record, I never liked Michael Jackson, the musician or the man. He's so wrong on so many levels. but....
innocent until proven guilty, because after all, this is America.

so... here's to proving him guilty
:cheers:

JJhomer83
11-21-03, 03:47 PM
What do MJ and Mcdonalds have in common? (hey its my 1000 post man im a dork)(now that i think about it im not as bad as wes)

back
11-21-03, 03:52 PM
Id love to say that he didnt do it. but here we are a decade later and its gotten worse this time. over 50 officers ripping through his property trying to find something that may not even be there. the first time i thought it was someone just wanting to make a quick buck. but over the past few years i think hes been loosing it. he Tried a few public appearances to better his ongoing situation, but blew them all. im actually starting to think that he did it. i dont want to but the evidence thus far isnt looking good for him. all i can see to get him half way out of the crapper is for the parents and child from 1993 to confess that it never happened and that it was all a scam and this time as well. at least that way he can live in one way or another. honestly right now i dont know whats going to happen. id really like to see the trial (if there isnt another settlement this time) and see the evidence against him.
im gone.

JJhomer83
11-21-03, 03:55 PM
What do MJ and Mcdonalds have in common?

they are both 45 year old meat between 12 year old buns

back
11-21-03, 03:55 PM
http://www.probertencyclopaedia.com/j/Michael%20Jackson.jpg http://www.washington.edu/alumni/columns/dec98/cher.jpg

in addition to what i just posted. do i see a resemblance?
im gone.

catbert
11-21-03, 07:08 PM
Just curious where this will go :yup:

He's innocent - of molesting GIRLS. He's a freak, but that doesn't make him a pervert. He's preoccupied with little boys - that probably does.

SLS97
11-21-03, 09:08 PM
115 grain hollow point in the back of the head would cure him/her/it.....whatever.

You scare me more than Michael does. What a terrible comment.

Elvis
11-21-03, 09:20 PM
When is it bedtime at the Neverland Ranch?

When the big hand touches the little hand.

Ralph
11-22-03, 01:44 AM

Maybe Scourge will chime in and tell us that M.J. is what he thinks the all American male should look and act like. LOL! ( Wouldn't surprise me....)

Actually KC, I would go with 147 gr. 'cause you'd need to penetrate all those layers of makeup. I know, it's a terrible thing to say. ;)

kcnewell
11-22-03, 08:51 AM

You scare me more than Michael does. What a terrible comment.

I knew somebody would wet their pants! It was a terrible thing to say......I should have said 150 grain hollow point to ( As Ralph said ) penetrate the makeup!

kcnewell
11-22-03, 08:53 AM
When is it bedtime at the Neverland Ranch?

When the big hand touches the little hand.

If it was the little hand he was touching.....He'd have fewer problems........Yes?

Elvis
11-22-03, 03:24 PM
I knew somebody would wet their pants!

That's why I missed you, KC. Sometimes people get a little too comfortable in their little politically correct worlds. The world needs somebody like you to shake things up every now and then. :2thumbs: :devillaug

davesdeville
11-22-03, 07:21 PM
He's only 120 pounds, a 9mm would take him out. Of course so would a 500 grain shot from the S&W 50cal...

I'd say guilty but I don't really know. We'll wait to see what the jury says..

Mad'lac
11-22-03, 09:56 PM
What a watst of perfectly good ammo. Just give me a piece of garden hose about 3 feet long and a pillow case for when I put the rats in....just like in Rambo2 I think.

DaveSmed
11-22-03, 10:24 PM
I'd start out with the non-lethal sand bags just to see how many pieces of his face you can get to fall off.

Elvis
11-22-03, 10:31 PM
My GOD, what does the guy do when he has to sneeze?

(I use the term "guy" loosely.)

kcnewell
11-22-03, 10:53 PM
My GOD, what does the guy do when he has to sneeze?

Should read.....My GOD, What does this thing do when it has to sneeze?

Stoneage_Caddy
11-23-03, 01:09 AM
i shudder to think that thing has a thing anymore

wouldnt worry about knocking him off ,justice will come with jail time as tables are turned for jacko , now he will play the role of the 13 year old boy while bubba takes him to the secret room in the showers , that is if they keep him out of the country club type prison

Ralph
11-23-03, 01:26 AM
i shudder to think that thing has a thing anymore

wouldnt worry about knocking him off ,justice will come with jail time as tables are turned for jacko , now he will play the role of the 13 year old boy while bubba takes him to the secret room in the showers , that is if they keep him out of the country club type prison

Too bad he isn't up here, all our prisons are country clubs where they play golf, have fashion shows, and those are for the murdillyurderlers! That's what a Liberal goverment will do for crims.

davesdeville
11-23-03, 03:13 AM
Do not turn this thread into a liberal bashing thread. There's already one for you to do that in.

Elvis
11-23-03, 08:46 AM
Let's be fair here. Child molestation is not a "natural" state. Most, if not all offenders were victims themselves. I don't think Michael deserves the chair, or a bullet, but he does need to be seriously examined and isolated from society. Somebody should've done something to protect him from HIMSELF a long time ago.

kcnewell
11-23-03, 01:45 PM
Maybe when he goes to prison somebody will give him the Dahmer treatment. That would be a fitting end to this freak!

Ralph
11-23-03, 04:19 PM
Do not turn this thread into a liberal bashing thread. There's already one for you to do that in.

OK, I won't mention Libs then, but I have to hear about FOSS everywhere I go, and how better it is. Whatever.....

kcnewell
11-23-03, 07:41 PM
I have to hear about FOSS everywhere I go, and how better it is. Whatever.....

Not better.......Just different.

Mad'lac
11-23-03, 07:45 PM
KC got it.......just different. Let's face...all Cadillacs are nice...except the Cimarrons.

davesdeville
11-23-03, 09:01 PM
Even the Cimmaron was better than most of the cars of its day.

Mad'lac
11-23-03, 10:32 PM
Not really. Have you seen a Cimarron? My uncle had one and it was just an over-priced Cavalier. Damn thing didn't have a Cadillac ride.

davesdeville
11-23-03, 11:26 PM
Still better than a Cavalier though isnt it

Mad'lac
11-23-03, 11:35 PM
Not really...same damn car just a different badge on the car. Poop in a plastic bag ain't that much better than poop in a paper bag. Let's get back on the subject before Sandman has a breakdown and splits this thread also. Yes that Jackson freak deserves a beat-down and maybe doing the worst thing to him(in his mind) make him black again.

Ralph
11-24-03, 12:25 AM
:histeric: :histeric: :worship:

HollywoodHicks1
11-24-03, 10:26 AM
Hollywood has changed his mind about Michael Jackson. After closely reviewing the case, I have come to the conclusion that Michael is guilty. Real guilty as a matter of fact seeing that some "love letters" just surfaced and are said to be quite graphic. Hollywood told all of you that he was guilty, but nooooooo you don't wanna listen to me!!!;)

Elvis
11-24-03, 03:53 PM

?????

:histeric: :bonkers: :p

lev
04-30-05, 02:39 PM
This thread needs revival. :)

addison_ii
04-30-05, 03:34 PM
MJ jokes of the week.
How can you tell what time it is in Michael Jackson's house? When the big hand is on the little hand.

Michael Jackson was on a cruise and the ship started to sink. At that moment the captain ran past to get to a lifeboat. Michael asked: Sir, what about the kids? The Captain said: Screw the kids!! Michael said eagerly: Do we have time?:histeric:

I believe MJ has serious issues that need to be addressed.His childhood was taken away from him and he feels that he needs to compensate for this by overcompensating. I think that fact in itself is what is causing him all of this trouble.I'm sorry I wouldn't let other people kids sleep in my bed.(I only let my twins sleep in my bed when they're scared) Or on lazy mornings when they wake up before 'She who must be obeyed" and myself and decide to stage their own show of acrobatics. If he is innocent, his past payoffs, and antics make him look guilty.

davesdeville
04-30-05, 04:21 PM
Cimmarons were still better than Cavaliers. In the same way that 94-96 Fleetwoods were better than Caprices.

I think MJ is still a weirdo and is still guilty.

Xrayqueen
05-03-05, 11:20 AM
Why aren't the parent's being held accountable :confused: I know I would not let my 10 year old hang out with a man that has a previous possible history of child molestation. It's to bad M.J. childhood was robbed from him. But no one seems to care about that.
Peace :)