Cadillac Owners Forum banner

2007 escalade uprgrades

2K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  Blackedoutlt3 
#1 ·
Started on upgrades on my 2007 Escalade. Premium wheels, front bumper assembly, hood trim, fender vents, center console, clear taillights, third brake light and door handles. I also installed supernav radio with usb plug-in mounted in cigarette lighter hole by ashtray. This was a non-nav model. I have also installed the back-up camera, and headrest monitors with the lock-pic. I am still in the process of installing the heated/cooled Platinum cup holders, blue-tooth VCIM, painted door trim and painted rear applique. I will post more pics in a few weeks(when I get back from South Korea).

I also just wanted to say thanks to all the pioneers that completed all these mods and shared with others their know-how and learning experiences. This forum has been a very valuable tool in helping me complete these mods.
Thanks again

Todd

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
jtj7577 said:
Started on upgrades on my 2007 Escalade. Premium wheels, front bumper assembly, hood trim, fender vents, center console, clear taillights, third brake light and door handles. I also installed supernav radio with usb plug-in mounted in cigarette lighter hole by ashtray. This was a non-nav model. I have also installed the back-up camera, and headrest monitors with the lock-pic. I am still in the process of installing the heated/cooled Platinum cup holders, blue-tooth VCIM, painted door trim and painted rear applique. I will post more pics in a few weeks(when I get back from South Korea). I also just wanted to say thanks to all the pioneers that completed all these mods and shared with others their know-how and learning experiences. This forum has been a very valuable tool in helping me complete these mods. Thanks again Todd
jtj7577 do you have any pictures of the rear tail lights, and what kind did you pick up. Thanks

#8 ·
#10 ·
It is nothing more then removing stock and install Platinum. Just have to make sure to get a full platinum bumper with grill and fogs. YOu can find them all over ebay. Some parts like the orginal front top cover plastic piece two tabs will need to be cut off as they will stick out and also the fender inner liners wont match with platinum but not that big of deal and can always be done later.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.