: Dew Cadillac, St. Petersburg, Florida

RicksCTS
08-24-05, 10:16 AM
Although I did not buy my first Cadillac (a 1999 Seville) from Dew Cadillac, they performed all of the service on it during the time I owned it. Their excellent Service Department, willingness to go above and beyond to ensure I was satisfied, and prompt follow-up calls after each service visit to verify that I was pleased with all work done made it clear to me that this is where I should buy my next Cadillac. In July of 2005, I went to Dew Cadillac and traded in my 1999 Deville for a 2003 CTS - and couldn't be happier. I'm continually impressed with how I am treated whenever I call with a question or bring my car in for service, never at all being given the feeling that I am "bothering" anyone. In my opinion, Dew Cadillac represents what Cadillac ownership experience should be. I am pleased beyond words that I am fortunate enough to have this dealer located so close to my home.

DeVillish
08-28-05, 11:24 PM
yeah i love that place! I called up there last week to ask about the 06s and they where very helpful. Even told me about the aftermarket stuff they do! You know they do custom interior work, TVs, rims tires, exhausts and alot of other stuff as well, and they back thier work up too. Iam hoping when i get back to the states i'll be close enough to go to them.

RicksCTS
08-30-05, 07:32 PM
yeah i love that place! I called up there last week to ask about the 06s and they where very helpful. Even told me about the aftermarket stuff they do! You know they do custom interior work, TVs, rims tires, exhausts and alot of other stuff as well, and they back thier work up too. Iam hoping when i get back to the states i'll be close enough to go to them.

I hope you are close to Dew when you get back to the States. Until then, they also have a great web-site you can check out anytime you'd like - it's dewcadillac.com
They really have been an outstanding dealer for me and I wish you a safe return to the States and best of luck with your new 06.