08-23-05, 10:02 PM
Too Far :nono:

Ralph
08-23-05, 10:04 PM
too far.

but kinda funny.

mccombie_5
08-23-05, 10:05 PM
The comeback on this will be HUGE eh Ralph?

Ralph
08-23-05, 10:05 PM
The comeback on this will be HUGE eh Ralph?

Believe it.

DeVillish
08-23-05, 10:07 PM
see what happens when we dont have our Queens in our avatars to distract us? I blame the French.

Boombotz
08-23-05, 10:08 PM
Believe it.

I am so scared!!!!!

Ralph
08-23-05, 10:08 PM
see what happens when we dont have our Queens in our avatars to distract us? I blame the French.

I NEED MY AVATAR BACK! :shhh:

DeVillish
08-23-05, 10:11 PM
Waaaay too far. :helpless:

but kinda funny.

I thought it was funny, took me a whole 5 mins to think that up :cookoo:

Ralph
08-23-05, 10:13 PM

LOL, now you need to give me a pic of you for the RR thread! Revenge is a dish best served COLD! :lildevil: :sneaky:

Boombotz
08-23-05, 10:13 PM

It was funny! There in attack mode There messaging eachother. Watch your back.

DeVillish
08-23-05, 10:16 PM
eh..iam not worried. I mean shesh, the first time i come at him he cant take it! Just think what damage we could do together Boom!

Boombotz
08-23-05, 10:17 PM
eh..iam not worried. I mean shesh, the first time i come at him he cant take it! Just think what damage we could do together Boom!

seriously!!!

Ralph
08-23-05, 10:17 PM

first time?? I can take a certain "B" name. I hope you are joking!

Seems to me J is upset more than anyone! :sneaky:

DeVillish
08-23-05, 10:20 PM
No no, the bambi thing was all littleB, not me, so that doesnt count hehe. :stirpot:

Boombotz
08-23-05, 10:21 PM
first time?? I can take a certain "B" name. I hope you are joking!

Seems to me J is upset more than anything!

Who me??? I am not upset at all. This is all in fun. I hope you weren't meaning me!!!

Ralph
08-23-05, 10:25 PM
Who me??? I am not upset at all. This is all in fun. I hope you weren't meaning me!!!

You do seem very serious or upset about it all. Remember it was a joke for the pics, etc.

Also remember, revenge at first should be a subtle matter, don't wear it on your sleeve. HIT when the time is right, and not sooner, and when least expected. ;)

Until then, business as normal....

Boombotz
08-23-05, 10:31 PM
You do seem very serious or upset about it all. Remember it was a joke for the pics, etc.

Also remember, revenge at first should be a subtle matter, don't wear it on your sleeve. HIT when the time is right, and not sooner. ;)

No, I'm not upset. Trust me you would know. As far as the revenge it is starting in a subtle matter. Your my friend Ralph how could I ever be upset with you?? Disappointed maybe but not mad. After all, I can give and take it and will.:yup: Please just know that I would tell you personally if you really upset me. I'm just playing like everyone else. The baby pic was great though. Give credit when it is due.:lildevil:

DeVillish
08-23-05, 10:34 PM
yeah its all in fun, you know we love ya ralph! :highfive:

Ralph
08-23-05, 10:34 PM
No, I'm not upset. Trust me you would know. As far as the revenge it is starting in a subtle matter. Your my friend Ralph how could I ever be upset with you?? Disappointed maybe but not mad. After all, I can give and take it and will.:yup: Please just know that I would tell you personally if you really upset me. I'm just playing like everyone else. The baby pic was great though. Give credit when it is due.:lildevil:

Likewise.

Understood! :highfive:

and you shouldn't be "disappointed," I didn't start that thread after all, you should still be laughing. :shhh: :yup: If you go back and read it, how can you not laugh at it all....

Ralph
08-23-05, 10:36 PM
yeah its all in fun, you know we love ya ralph! :highfive:

:grouphug:

You know, THIS THREAD COULD have been YOUR revenge!!?? If you said "GOT YA!" I would have had to "suck it up" and admit I was had!!!! :shhh:

DeVillish
08-23-05, 10:37 PM
i thought it was great! really funny stuff, a little much maybe but still funny stuff. oh man when "her dad" found you two in bed. I was thinking though, how did he get in Ralphs house, since she was staying with you. Now it makes sence, lol!

mccombie_5
08-23-05, 10:38 PM
:grouphug:

You know, THIS THREAD COULD have been YOUR revenge!!?? If you said "GOT YA!" I would have had to "suck it up" and admit I was had!!!! :shhh:

Agreed i really did think Julie was as pissed as that baby looks

Boombotz
08-23-05, 10:40 PM
Likewise.

Understood! :highfive:

and you shouldn't be "disappointed," I didn't start that thread after all, you should still be laughing. :shhh: :yup: If you go back and read it, how can you not laugh at it all....

Oh trust me, I have laughed and laughed and laughed. I am disappointed though that you could do play a joke on poor, sweet, innocent me:tease: :rolleyes: . Should I pile the bullsh** a little higher. I didn't deserve that terrible joke :nono: . Ok, well maybe I did just a little bit!!!!:o

DeVillish
08-23-05, 10:43 PM
its ok we're here for you. Ralph, see what you did to her!? for shame!

Ralph
08-23-05, 10:45 PM
i thought it was great! really funny stuff, a little much maybe but still funny stuff. oh man when "her dad" found you two in bed. I was thinking though, how did he get in Ralphs house, since she was staying with you. Now it makes sence, lol!

LOL, I was wondering when someone would have asked that question. You see, she had given her father my extra key, and told him where she would be that night, so he came in the morning, knocked, but there was no answer, so he used my key and caught us!!!!!

:shhh:

Ralph
08-23-05, 10:47 PM
its ok we're here for you. Ralph, see what you did to her!? for shame!

I'n SO ASHAMED!!!!!!!

Sorry Julie!

:hide: ;)

DeVillish
08-23-05, 10:47 PM
riiiiiight....so she Fed X'd it to him then...since shes from another town....riiiight

Ralph
08-23-05, 10:49 PM
riiiiiight....so she Fed X'd it to him then...since shes from another town....riiiight

No, remember only her father came into town the night before, (she gave him the key) but came over in the morning.....her mother was too busy, and she already had an apartment below me on a lower level but after the robbery, she was with me. :) :yup: :highfive:

Boombotz
08-23-05, 10:55 PM
I'n SO ASHAMED!!!!!!!

Sorry Julie!

:hide: ;)

It's okay Ralph, I forgive you.:grouphug:

DeVillish
08-23-05, 11:00 PM
lol ok ralph :cookoo:

Ralph
08-23-05, 11:08 PM
lol ok ralph :cookoo:

I cover all the angles..... :bighead:

addison_ii
08-23-05, 11:14 PM
New alert from the Centers of Disease Control

Alert status: RED high level alert and growing!!!

Disease name: Ralphitus aka Ralphonic Plague.

Infestation time: 9 months.

Symptoms: numerous postings, over 14.0 a day
numerous pranks involving events that start out normal but lead to certain disastrous events. Making up numerous personalities, even changing speech patterns while typing. Delusional thoughts about being married to actresses, model and other woman of the sorts.

Full time from infestation until it runs its course: currently at 30 plus years and going strong.

Sexual side effects: have been know to produce offspring that look like a certain U.K. located member. Uncanny resemblences to other members as well.

Actions needed to be taken: get a Ralphitus shot immediately. If you find yourself thinking of Natty, Vicky, Supa, or any other Canadian women and you can actually see them in your house or imagine them in your room seek immediate medical attention.

End of report from CDC.

Ralph
08-23-05, 11:17 PM
LOL!!!

:histeric: :worship:

You forgot acquiring a new cute roomate/fiance in less than 3 days after first meeting her!!! :highfive:

mccombie_5
08-23-05, 11:18 PM
New alert from the Centers of Disease Control

Alert status: RED high level alert and growing!!!

Disease name: Ralphitus aka Ralphonic Plague.

Infestation time: 9 months.

Symptoms: numerous postings, over 14.0 a day
numerous pranks involving events that start out normal but lead to certain disastrous events. Making up numerous personalities, even changing speech patterns while typing. Delusional thoughts about being married to actresses, model and other woman of the sorts.

Full time from infestation until it runs its course: currently at 30 plus years and going strong.

Sexual side effects: have been know to produce offspring that look like a certain U.K. located member. Uncanny resemblences to other members as well.

Actions needed to be taken: get a Ralphitus shot immediately. If you find yourself thinking of Natty, Vicky, Supa, or any other Canadian women and you can actually see them in your house or imagine them in your room seek immediate medical attention.

End of report from CDC.

:crying2:
I have it. 17+ per day
Im a post whore
And i will pretend i didnt read that part about me :lildevil:

:histeric:

Ralph
08-23-05, 11:20 PM
:crying2:
I have it. 17+ per day
Im a post whore
And i will pretend i didnt read that part about me :lildevil:

OMG!!! You little post WHORE you!!! :sneaky: :eek:

So I have 14 now eh?? I notice that I can only see that if I'm not logged in, and look at one of my posts from any thread...

mccombie_5
08-23-05, 11:22 PM
OMG!!! You little post WHORE you!!! :sneaky: :eek:

So I have 14 now eh?? I notice that I can only see that if I'm not logged in, and look at one of my posts from any thread...

IM still aiming to top you on overall posts :thepan:

DeVillish
08-23-05, 11:23 PM
LOL!!! :highfive:

addison_ii
08-23-05, 11:26 PM
Hmm MC5's at 17.76.Ralph is at 14.89, wow PostWhore Central here. They weren't vaccinated. Someone get them vaccinated STAT!!

MC5 what part about you???:lildevil:

Thanks Devilish, The mission isn't over....Team Alpha out..

Ralph
08-23-05, 11:35 PM
play a joke on poor, sweet, innocent me

"Sweet" maybe, but NO ONE is truly "innocent." :sneaky:

:p

I'm 14.90 now. Wow! big diff from 14.89 LOL! Now I see under public profiles where that is. I never look at it..

Ralph
08-23-05, 11:49 PM
IM still aiming to top you on overall posts :thepan:

Might take a few years there Bud. :contract:

But at the current rate you will overtake me, in 2023.

Jesda
08-24-05, 03:35 AM
Holy crap, Ralph has a lot of posts. I have 10,700 at NICO and thought *I* spent too much time online, hehehe

Ralph
08-24-05, 03:41 AM
Holy crap, Ralph has a lot of posts. I have 10,700 at NICO and thought *I* spent too much time online, hehehe

your 10,700 plus what you have here and you are about the same WHORING LEVEL as me! :highfive: :shhh:

:yup: :thumbsup:

DeVillish
08-24-05, 04:45 AM
When i grow up i wana be just like Ralph! :histeric: :cookoo:

Jesda
08-24-05, 05:06 AM
I'm naming my first kid, son OR daughter, "Ralph"

davesdeville
08-24-05, 07:15 AM
I think the summer heat or chemtrails or something is getting to you all :p

Ralph
08-24-05, 06:46 PM
I think the summer heat or chemtrails or something is getting to you all :p

It's all that sulpher in American gasoline it tends to blow northward with the wind. :yup: :histeric:

DeVillish
08-24-05, 06:49 PM
wait, then whats my excuse? Iam in Japan! :cookoo:

Ralph
08-24-05, 06:57 PM
wait, then whats my excuse? Iam in Japan! :cookoo:

Too many beautiful Japanese women and YOU not being able to recognize that!!!!! :lildevil: :shhh:

I hope you are still not hung up on that girl from Florida.. :yawn:

DeVillish
08-24-05, 07:00 PM
aw you remember that huh? yeah iam basicly over that...sorta...some days anyway. I do have a new love, shes on CNNj, one of the ancors. Monita Rajpal. Beautiful! I'll find a pic...

Ralph
08-24-05, 07:01 PM
I'll find a pic...

please do!!!!! :) :highfive:

DeVillish
08-24-05, 07:11 PM
http://home.planet.nl/~wolf0620/image/rajpal77.jpg
http://home.planet.nl/~wolf0620/image/rajpal135.jpg
Looks like she wants a kiss! oh yeah!

Ralph
08-24-05, 07:14 PM
http://home.planet.nl/~wolf0620/image/rajpal77.jpg
http://home.planet.nl/~wolf0620/image/rajpal135.jpg
Looks like she wants a kiss! oh yeah!

Oh my!! She could almost pass for East Indian. I wouldn't have thought Japanese at first. :)

DeVillish
08-24-05, 07:20 PM
No, i think she is indian, i gota find a good bio on her. I have to watch CNNj all day so shes all i see. Makes my day nice. Shes freaking beautiful though, if littleB keeps staying away Monita might be my new queen, if we get avatars back :banghead:

DeVillish
08-24-05, 07:23 PM
oh oh, from CNN.... She was born in Hong Kong and spent much of her childhood there, before moving to Canada. In addition to English, she speaks conversational Cantonese, French and Punjabi.

Shes freaking smart too! I need to meet her.

Ralph
08-24-05, 07:26 PM
oh oh, from CNN.... She was born in Hong Kong and spent much of her childhood there, before moving to Canada. In addition to English, she speaks conversational Cantonese, French and Punjabi.

Shes freaking smart too! I need to meet her.

How long was she in Canuckville?

DeVillish
08-24-05, 07:31 PM
Hmm, doesnt say, and i cant really find much on her. only thing i can really find is http://www.cnn.com/CNN/anchors_reporters/rajpal.monita.html

Jesda
08-24-05, 09:01 PM
Oh snap! That Indian lady could give Laurie Dhue a run for her money!

http://lauriedhue.com/db4/00385/lauriedhue.com/_uimages/kissmedhue.gif

http://photos1.blogger.com/img/111/1249/640/untitled.jpg

Ralph
08-24-05, 09:03 PM
Oh snap! That Indian lady could give Laurie Dhue a run for her money!

http://lauriedhue.com/db4/00385/lauriedhue.com/_uimages/kissmedhue.gif

http://photos1.blogger.com/img/111/1249/640/untitled.jpg

I like Laurie better!!! :shhh: :cool2:

DeVillish
08-24-05, 09:09 PM
shes cute too but theres just somthing about Monita that i love, i love that exotic dark hair and eyes look. Oh but Jenny the weather girl on CNN is cute too. HA! Look, our convos are getting smarter, we're talking about CNN stuff now :highfive: