: Hi Ralph!!!

Spyder
08-23-05, 05:11 PM
Hehehe...every time I refresh, you've got a new post up...impressive speed there!

Ralph
08-23-05, 05:14 PM
HI SPYDER!!!

It's a combination of my fingers moving so fast they can't be seen, and a new computer compared to the crappy old 166 MHZ I had last fall! I'm sure I had the slowest PC here!

;)

powerglide
08-23-05, 05:45 PM
Wait until Ralph figures out how to record macros!

Spyder
08-23-05, 05:47 PM
Hehehe...don't give him any ideas!

Ralph
08-23-05, 05:50 PM
I found this on it......

http://www.macros.com/

I assume it's a program where you can speak into the PC and it types??

I don't always keep up on current computer technology, so I learn from you guys. :hide: :hmm:

powerglide
08-23-05, 06:00 PM
That would be dangerous in your hands too, but the macros I'm talking about are kinda like 'mouse and keystroke recorders'
You push the record button, then you do your thing (like click explorer, log in to cadforums, click the forums link, click the reply button, attach a pic of a half naked girl, click the post button etc). Then finish the recording. Next time you wanna do what you just did, execute the macro and it will do all the things it saw you do!

:hide:
"I'm trying to contain the outbreak and you're driving the monkey to the airport!"

Ralph
08-23-05, 06:03 PM
That would be dangerous in your hands too, but the macros I'm talking about are kinda like 'mouse and keystroke recorders'
You push the record button, then you do your thing (like click explorer, log in to cadforums, click the forums link, click the reply button, attach a pic of a half naked girl, click the post button etc). Then finish the recording. Next time you wanna do what you just did, execute the macro and it will do all the things it saw you do!

:hide:
"I'm trying to contain the outbreak and you're driving the monkey to the airport!"

LOL! "half-naked" :suspect:

See, you just taught me some valuable information and now I will have my post count to 20K in no time. :kick:

DeVillish
08-23-05, 06:45 PM
oh dear god noo!!!! Why, why would you do such a thing powerglide??? Soon he will never be stopped!! :hide:

Ralph
08-23-05, 06:46 PM
oh dear god noo!!!! Why, why would you do such a thing powerglide??? Soon he will never be stopped!! :hide:

LOL, that's right, it's ALL powerglides fault! :devil: :thehand:

:D :alchi:

addison_ii
08-23-05, 06:57 PM
See, you just taught me some valuable information and now I will have my post count to 20K in no time. :kick:

Let's tie him up and stick him in the trunk of the Fleetwood. He has to be stopped. It's the Ralphonic Plague, and it's spreading fast.:D

Ralph
08-23-05, 07:00 PM
Let's tie him up and stick him in the trunk of the Fleetwood. He has to be stopped. It's the Ralphonic Plague, and it's spreading fast.:D

LOL, but i thought my post count was high because of all the incredibly wonderful, action-packed and intelligent conversations I've had with you guys??

Tell me that's the reason, TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bomb: :p

:crowded: :p :hide:

addison_ii
08-23-05, 07:08 PM
LOL, but i thought my post count was high because of all the incredibly wonderful, action-packed and intelligent conversations I've had with you guys??

Someone has a :bighead:.How about NO!! Just kidding. I've got to give you a hard time for a while (for a certain Holly incident:sneaky: ) It's been cool posting with you for almost 800 posts.

DeVillish
08-23-05, 07:10 PM

Its not!!! HAHAHAHAHAHH! TAKE THAT! Oh yeah! What now Bambi!! :bouncy:

PS. I've had my Ralphatitus shot so iam good. :cool2:

powerglide
08-23-05, 07:36 PM

....its them thar girlie pictures e se......

powerglide
08-23-05, 07:39 PM

wait till he gets a Sidekick (or whatever portable web browser they've got up north :-)......then there will really be no stopping the beast!

addison_ii
08-23-05, 07:47 PM
wait till he gets a Sidekick (or whatever portable web browser they've got up north :-)......then there will really be no stopping the beast! I say we take off his hands and part of the wrist before that happens. Then we'll give him a rusty hook and call him Ralphtain Hook. Might not be able to type so fast then.:lildevil:

Ralph
08-23-05, 09:15 PM
Someone has a :bighead:.How about NO!! Just kidding. I've got to give you a hard time for a while (for a certain Holly incident:sneaky: ) It's been cool posting with you for almost 800 posts.

No, no I meant it like it's fun talking to YOU guys for ME! So "please tell me that's true..etc..."

:)

DeVillish
08-23-05, 09:23 PM
no Bambi(remember, in your little holly BS you did say that i can call you that, HA!) we hate you, so much so that we dont ever talk with you about anything and everything your crazy mind can come up with! ;) Come on now, you know we love ya!

Ralph
08-23-05, 09:26 PM
no Bambi(remember, in your little holly BS you did say that i can call you that, HA!) we hate you, so much so that we dont ever talk with you about anything and everything your crazy mind can come up with! ;) Come on now, you know we love ya!

:highfive: :sneaky:

Thinking of Holly now, just remember one thing if you ever find yourself in a similar situation....."the only way to rid yourself of temptation, is to yield to it."

:lildevil:

Ralph
08-23-05, 09:31 PM
....its them thar girlie pictures e se......

that's also why I MISS avatars. :crying2:

DopeStar 156
08-24-05, 03:12 AM
Ralph's a magical man. Any thread he touches turns to gold.

Spyder
08-24-05, 03:33 AM
I sure wish the Avatars were still around as well...I really liked my Pink Floyd one, eh...and Ralph's beauuuuuutiful girls.

Ralph
08-24-05, 03:39 AM
I sure wish the Avatars were still around as well...I really liked my Pink Floyd one, eh...and Ralph's beauuuuuutiful girls.

LOL, here is one or two of Vicky to hold you over........ :thumbsup:

Kev
08-24-05, 03:46 AM
Ralph's a magical man. Any thread he touches turns to gold.http://s7.imagehosting.us/uploadpoint/imagehosting_upload_storage/user_10116/T0_10116_596483.JPG

DopeStar 156
08-24-05, 03:48 AM
Lolololl!!! No No No!!! Put It In The Other Thread!!!!! Lol!

Ralph
08-24-05, 03:48 AM
http://s7.imagehosting.us/uploadpoint/imagehosting_upload_storage/user_10116/T0_10116_596483.JPG

LOL! good work!! I look like one of those kung fu martial artists about to get pissy..

Spyder
08-24-05, 02:57 PM
:yup: Thanks Ralph!! Pictures greatly appreciated!

DeVillish
08-24-05, 05:07 PM
Its Ralphdalf! Beware is mistical powers of suduction!! OOOO what trubble is he brewing up today :stirpot: ......lets watch and find out.......

Kev
08-24-05, 05:17 PM
Its Ralphdalf! Beware is mistical powers of suduction!! OOOO what trubble is he brewing up today :stirpot: ......lets watch and find out.......Uh, Gen. sir, ah, that's GanRalph 'The Great White Girlieman Wizard Type Dude'. sir....... :getaway:

DeVillish
08-24-05, 06:31 PM
uh...ok...same difference... either way he looks dorky. :histeric:

Ralph
08-24-05, 06:39 PM
uh...ok...same difference... either way he looks dorky. :histeric:

At least you have a nice body.....good to see you are keeping fit!
:histeric:

But the FACE, OH THE HORROR!!!!!!

DeVillish
08-24-05, 06:47 PM
damn right...look at me, iam sexy as hell! I give Holly a run for her money! :histeric:

Ralph
08-25-05, 01:56 AM
damn right...look at me, iam sexy as hell! I give Holly a run for her money! :histeric:

:leaving: