Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Couple of shots om my loaded ATS4 3.6..

5K views 20 replies 14 participants last post by  Vsochs 
#1 ·
I've had the car now for a couple of weeks.. And it's just about where I want it..

The windows have been tinted 35% all round.. And I've installed some 18 inch "Helo" chrome wheels.. Along with some 235/40/18 (non-run flat) tires.. Even though I can't remember the last time I had to change a flat tire (knock on wood).. I now carry a can of Fix-A-Flat, and a 12 volt mini air compressor in the trunk..

Check it out ...
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Cadillac cts

http://i435.photobucket.com/albums/qq73/Bellman_photos/interior_zps392e2d35.jpg

http://i435.photobucket.com/albums/qq73/Bellman_photos/ntb-1_zps8b545adb.jpg

http://i435.photobucket.com/albums/qq73/Bellman_photos/trackpic_zpsa791d3a7.jpg

See less See more
#4 ·
Thanks guys..This car is primarily the misses daily transportation.. She picked the colors, inside and out..The grill is which ever one they put on the Premium trim..

Speaking of grills.. My dealership has an ATS on the lot with a grill that looks like the one in the pictures of the ATS-V ... It looked good, but I'm not sure if it would look TOO gaudy ..

#5 ·
Silver can be a tricky color, however I think the Cadillac Radiant Silver Metallic is one of the best silvers on the market. On some entry level cars, silver barely looks better than primer, however Cadillac got it right. The lighting in your photo also adds to the pop! I also think it looks really good matched up with the Morello Red interior.

#9 ·
Tip of the hat on how well yur new wheels make the RSM paint look (better than OEM 2013 chrome 18's). Guess it's OK yur M drives it for now, but it deserves to b under a guy's arse most of the time. No disrespect to yur sweety.

Another easy quick change is to get the the amber side markers tinted as well. I did, and you should especially with the window treatment you added.

Happy "hauling arse" to whoever is driving!!!

#16 ·
I love the car. I just had my windows tinted and am having issues with the rear tint. Headlights at night get repeated on each defroster line. I end up with dots of light at each line above and below each headlight (or streetlight) coming in through the back window. Took it back & they're going to redo it, but they seemed to think it is the angle of the rear window and the thickness of the defroster grid. Did you have any problems?

Thanks.

#17 ·
Michael ATS said:
I love the car. I just had my windows tinted and am having issues with the rear tint. Headlights at night get repeated on each defroster line. I end up with dots of light at each line above and below each headlight (or streetlight) coming in through the back window. Took it back & they're going to redo it, but they seemed to think it is the angle of the rear window and the thickness of the defroster grid. Did you have any problems? Thanks.
Get another tinter, as they clearly don't know what their doing ...or are using cheap tint .. I have zero issues with mine .. I'm 35% all around

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.