: Wes and Josh discuss Forum Growth

JJhomer83
11-19-03, 05:58 PM
Yea..... I would have never thought it would have gotten this far this fast!!! I am number 10....

well aren't you guys special your one of the first ones to sign up. way to single yourselves out and make others feel less important to the forum :crying: :crybaby: :crying2:

:bouncy: j/k

elwesso
11-19-03, 06:13 PM
Not only are we the first members, we we're the first moderators..... CONSIDER YOURSELF even LESS important!!!!! :D

Mad'lac
11-19-03, 06:21 PM
I'll make y'all feel even less important. :D I was the first person to post in the whole damn site!!!! Beside Sal of course!!!

JJhomer83
11-19-03, 06:42 PM
You guys all deserve a cookie for being so damn special.
The non originals are going to rebel against you guys and we will soon take over mahh ha ha. so who is with me. Anyone who has signed up after the first few months can join my side for the take over.

JJhomer83
11-19-03, 06:52 PM
You guys all deserve a cookie for being so damn special.
The non originals are going to rebel against you guys and we will soon take over mahh ha ha. so who is with me. Anyone who has signed up after the first few months can join my side for the take over.

Well on another note i was number 2448 so beat that one
and i was a supporter before you guys so there :nyanya: :nyanya: :nyanya:

elwesso
11-19-03, 06:59 PM
I can ban you!!! :D

SO TAKE THAT!!!!!!!!

There was a group that joined the 1st... So Im gonna say I was about 4 to post.... KC and Jadcock most likely posted before me!

JJhomer83
11-19-03, 07:01 PM
I can ban you!!! :D

SO TAKE THAT!!!!!!!!

There was a group that joined the 1st... So Im gonna say I was about 4 to post.... KC and Jadcock most likely posted before me!

Well aren't you just the golden super moderator. You must feel special having your own title. I want my own title tooo. can i be the forum jackass :devil:

elwesso
11-19-03, 07:10 PM
HAHAHA!!! Only the very special, golden, and privelaged get their own title...... So yes, I DO feel special.....! Because I AM special!!! :D

But, you have something I have not.... Cluckles.....

(not to mention... a cadillac) :canttalk: :crying2:

JJhomer83
11-19-03, 07:13 PM
HAHAHA!!! Only the very special, golden, and privelaged get their own title...... So yes, I DO feel special.....! Because I AM special!!! :D

But, you have something I have not.... Cluckles.....

(not to mention... a cadillac) :canttalk: :crying2:

Well wes your cadillac will come in time. But chuckles will always be mine he holds a special place in my heart. his eggs are soo good in the morning.
So can i be forum jackass or forum clown

elwesso
11-19-03, 07:39 PM
Im sure we could work on your new title..... SUPPORTING JACKASS!!!! I like it!

JJhomer83
11-19-03, 07:51 PM
Im sure we could work on your new title..... SUPPORTING JACKASS!!!! I like it!

lets make it happen then. i will be special then

elwesso
11-19-03, 08:21 PM
I'll see what I can do!!!!

JJhomer83
11-19-03, 08:23 PM
I'll see what I can do!!!!
or supporting cock master, supporting goof ball who knows just something different them supporting member.
thanks wes

elwesso
11-19-03, 08:24 PM
Well.... I checked my privelages and all I can do is change your user title (the thing that says get laid?).....

EDIT: but you can do that anyway!!!

JJhomer83
11-19-03, 08:26 PM
Well.... I checked my privelages and all I can do is change your user title (the thing that says get laid?).....

EDIT: but you can do that anyway!!!

thanks for checking to see what you can do. Can we convince sal or howard to change it???

Like the new name to the thread and we did really thread jack this one sorry everyone (supporting jackass)

elwesso
11-19-03, 09:15 PM
Thanks for splitting this off Howard!!! It was getting a little extreme....

Now, about what we can do...... I'll visit my MODERATORS CONTROL PANEL to see what kind of evil and nasty things I can do!! You'd be surprised!

Brett
11-19-03, 10:05 PM
My crystal ball predicts a new title for you in the near future JJ

davesdeville
11-19-03, 10:51 PM
So I joined in August. But I have a Cadillac with a big block in it, no ht4100s here! So there.

HollywoodHicks1
11-20-03, 01:28 AM
Look at that! Hollywood just crept his way into this discussion!!! You never saw him coming!!!

MMNineInchNails
11-20-03, 01:48 AM
You guys need some good old fashioned poon and shut up about who's first.

JJhomer83
11-20-03, 01:59 AM
You guys need some good old fashioned poon and shut up about who's first.

The rebellion has started......

:farting: :farting: :farting: :farting: :farting: :farting: :farting: :farting: :farting: :farting:

BUILDINGCTSAMG
11-20-03, 02:17 PM
Ok you guys may have been here before me (although i think i was before JJ, not sure, but i may have a nicer car then you two.....i would say i have one of the nicest on the site (too toot my own horn) but i dunno if Kc or Kat have me beat.......we should set up a thread on this....

JJhomer83
11-20-03, 02:48 PM
Ok you guys may have been here before me (although i think i was before JJ, not sure, but i may have a nicer car then you two.....i would say i have one of the nicest on the site (too toot my own horn) but i dunno if Kc or Kat have me beat.......we should set up a thread on this....

well my last name is Holmes and i am related to someone. So think about that one i don't need a nice car.

JJhomer83
11-24-03, 04:44 PM
My crystal ball predicts a new title for you in the near future JJ

well............ :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

elwesso
11-24-03, 04:54 PM
Curses..... I cant change things like I thought I could..... :(

Guess youll have to get an admin to change that one!!!!!!

Brett
12-03-03, 06:07 PM
well............ :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

The crystal ball never steers me wrong ;)

elwesso
12-03-03, 06:25 PM
This is true.... Funny how I have the same crystal ball..... :D

JJhomer83
12-04-03, 09:48 AM
This is true.... Funny how I have the same crystal ball..... :D

I like crystal balls. Yeah

Stoneage_Caddy
12-04-03, 11:34 AM
so when will the anarchy begin ???

i joined in may 03 , wonder what number i am .....

JJhomer83
12-04-03, 11:49 AM
so when will the anarchy begin ???

i joined in may 03 , wonder what number i am .....

The anarchy has already began, are you with me good citizen

Stoneage_Caddy
12-04-03, 12:09 PM
im sure you need a revrend in your little army , concider the founder of SSOF (Secret Society of frontdrive) aboard !!!!

been to long since ive been involoved in war

JJhomer83
12-04-03, 12:28 PM
im sure you need a revrend in your little army , concider the founder of SSOF (Secret Society of frontdrive) aboard !!!!

been to long since ive been involoved in war

So your the revrend of the SSOF would that make me the General

Mad'lac
12-04-03, 01:49 PM
Death to the infidels!!!!!!!!

Stoneage_Caddy
12-04-03, 03:40 PM
well as the founder/revrend of ssof i say yes you can head up the military arm of the ssof

as for the infidels ....i dont feel like goin on any jihad , fresh out of dipers and i tend to have more balls than those basturds

JJhomer83
12-04-03, 03:45 PM
well as the founder/revrend of ssof i say yes you can head up the military arm of the ssof

as for the infidels ....i dont feel like goin on any jihad , fresh out of dipers and i tend to have more balls than those basturds

Well the revolution has NOW started who is with us....
Open recruits are now open

Stoneage_Caddy
12-04-03, 03:50 PM
umm just a question , what are we doing in this rebellion ?

i just got on board cuz there was anarchry in the wait for the capaitaist swine (whomever they are)

JJhomer83
12-04-03, 04:06 PM
umm just a question , what are we doing in this rebellion ?

i just got on board cuz there was anarchry in the wait for the capaitaist swine (whomever they are)

We are rebelling against anyone who does not believe the way we do. We will soon take over and rule against all who will not follow. Chuckles is our mascot

Stoneage_Caddy
12-04-03, 04:25 PM
i thought our mascots name was cluckles ?

also what happens to those we need to exile? send them to nico?

Mad'lac
12-04-03, 04:36 PM
i thought our mascots name was cluckles ?

also what happens to those we need to exile? send them to nico?
NICO....hhhhhhmmmmmm wonder who that might be :histeric:

elwesso
12-04-03, 04:37 PM
:canttalk:

JJhomer83
12-04-03, 04:39 PM
NICO....hhhhhhmmmmmm wonder who that might be :histeric:

hmmmmmm...... wonder who....

chuckles, clucky, cluckles

Stoneage_Caddy
12-04-03, 04:55 PM
we shall use cluckles in our "shock and awe" campain , launching egg after egg from a male chicken towards our dismayed opposition !!!!!