: I sat in one of those cars with the VRRROOOooom exhaust...

weister42
08-22-05, 12:50 AM
And I really don't like it, sounds like a fast car everywhere we went but it wasn't fast at all(a newer 02+ Honda Coupe hatchback). I will only give props if the car is actually fast but this one is just a silly car with a loud fart tube.

If I was hungover and rode in a car with these exhaust it would make me throw up.

Kev
08-22-05, 01:18 AM
And I really don't like it, sounds like a fast car everywhere we went but it wasn't fast at all(a newer 02+ Honda Coupe hatchback). I will only give props if the car is actually fast but this one is just a silly car with a loud fart tube.

If I was hungover and rode in a car with these exhaust it would make me throw up.WHAT?!

"HEY MAN, WHAT CD ARE YOU PLAYING RIGHT NOW?"

"I DON'T KNOW DUDE, CAN'T HEAR IT OVER THE EXHAUST. GUESS I BETTER INSTALL ANOTHER AMP!"

"TOTALLY!"

danbuc
08-22-05, 03:49 AM
Being in a car with a fart can, is like being in a giant resonance tube, filled with speaker's all blasting at 150+ db at 2hz....and it SUCKS!!! A few of my buddies here at school have Honda's with fart can's on them, and I always have a massive headache, and ringing in my ears when I finally get out of the car. I guess that why we usually take my car when we go places. It doesn't sound liek your driving around in the Sub-woofer Demo room at Circuit City! I can't stand it!