: hello everyone

fleet-wolfe
08-21-05, 08:10 AM
my name is art also known as wolfe i just purchased a 1989 fleetwood with a 4.5 and she is a beauty i have posted pics of her and if anyone has any helpfull info that i should know <seeing i never owned a caddy before just dreamed of it> ..please let me know i just wanna fit in here and do the right thing if there is anything i can do for you or help you with let me know that also thanks and im looking forward too making some friends here feel free too contact me ok

Boombotz
08-21-05, 08:36 AM
my name is art also known as wolfe i just purchased a 1989 fleetwood with a 4.5 and she is a beauty i have posted pics of her and if anyone has any helpfull info that i should know <seeing i never owned a caddy before just dreamed of it> ..please let me know i just wanna fit in here and do the right thing if there is anything i can do for you or help you with let me know that also thanks and im looking forward too making some friends here feel free too contact me ok

:welcome: to the forum. You will not only gain friendships off this forum but a lot of valuable information. Congrats on your new fleetwood. Where did you post the pics?

addison_ii
08-21-05, 02:13 PM

Welcome to the Forums fleet-wolfe:welcome: . You already fit in here by just owning or liking Caddys. BTW where did you post pics at??

fleet-wolfe
08-21-05, 09:04 PM
im new here im not sure they are listed under cadillac images i think under my name fleet-wolfe let me know if u find them

fleet-wolfe
08-21-05, 09:06 PM
yes my images are under the name fleet-wolfe in the cadillac images .........nice too meet you people

Boombotz
08-21-05, 09:10 PM
yes my images are under the name fleet-wolfe in the cadillac images .........nice too meet you people

Yea I found them in the Cadillac Images section. Here is a link to it.

http://www.cadillacforums.com/photopost/showgallery.php/cat/506

Thanks. Nice looking Fleetwood you got there. Good Luck with it. :thumbsup:

addison_ii
08-21-05, 10:01 PM
One nice Caddy you got there fleet-wolfe. Keep her looking beautiful!!

fleet-wolfe
08-21-05, 11:23 PM
thanks too adison and boom box if you guys know of anything that may help me with it let me know ok

D148L0
08-22-05, 10:21 AM
Welcome to the forums.

CADDYBLACK99
08-22-05, 11:13 AM
Welcome Art!

Nice Deville Fleetwood! Here are some links you might find useful:
1989 Cadillac (http://100megsfree4.com/cadillac/cad1980/cad89.htm)
1989 Deville (http://100megsfree4.com/cadillac/cad1980/cad89d.htm)
Good Luck, Thanks for joining!
:welcome:
Paul

fleet-wolfe
08-22-05, 01:29 PM
hey paul im from stratford connecticut where u from

CADDYBLACK99
08-22-05, 05:19 PM
hey paul im from stratford connecticut where u from

Central Mass

fleet-wolfe
08-22-05, 06:53 PM
do we ever have a get together where we strut our stuff lmao that would be so kool a caravan of caddeys holding up the highway yea baby