: Mirriam-Webster Toolbar Free

RobertCTS
08-19-05, 09:11 AM
Here a link that allows you to have a dictionary toolbar at your finger tips.
No more reasons for misspelled words guys. It's safe and it's free.

http://www.m-w.com/toolbar/

Stag
08-19-05, 11:15 AM
:rolleyes:

What ahr yu sayin - I spel bahd?

RobertCTS
08-19-05, 11:23 AM

Stag,
I wasn't pointing any fingers..but:duck:

-1-
08-19-05, 08:24 PM
:yup: Robert, thanks for all the useful information.

RobertCTS
08-20-05, 07:30 AM
I forgot to add, your pop up blocker must be off as this feature is used in the download. It's a handy feature. A must for students and dummies like me.:p

nbtesq
08-20-05, 03:46 PM
Or you can use Spellbound extension if you are using Firefox and for all the lucky Macintosh users (myself included) the spell checker is available by default... :)

jteolis
08-20-05, 04:57 PM
I don't need no stinkin dickshionary!

RobertCTS
08-20-05, 06:12 PM
I don't need no stinkin dickshionary!

You got that right!:yup: :D

RobertCTS
08-21-05, 04:55 AM
I guess the High Mucky Mucks felt this better served in the Lounge. I guess these guys need the help more.:lildevil: Actually it would do well in ALL of the Forums.:)

Kev
08-21-05, 10:45 AM
I guess the High Mucky Mucks felt this better served in the Lounge. I guess these guys need the help more.:lildevil: Actually it would do well in ALL of the Forums.:)That's Grand High Mucky Mucks to you buddy! Since this is not really related to Cadillacs let alone CTS's or V's this would be the proper place for this subject.

(before spell check) So, I gots ta tri out dis speiling tingy dat i dun put on my brouwser "Mozzzizllllla Firefoxxx" cawlled Spellllbound nad see fi it werks.......

(after spell check) So, I've got to try out this spelling thing that I've put on my browser "Mozilla Firefox" called Spellbound and see if it works.......

Hey! Me likey likey! :highfive:

RobertCTS
08-21-05, 11:20 AM
That's Grand High Mucky Mucks to you buddy! Since this is not really related to Cadillacs let alone CTS's or V's this would be the proper place for this subject.

(before spell check) So, I gots ta tri out dis speiling tingy dat i dun put on my brouwser "Mozzzizllllla Firefoxxx" cawlled Spellllbound nad see fi it werks.......

(after spell check) So, I've got to try out this spelling thing that I've put on my browser "Mozilla Firefox" called Spellbound and see if it works.......

Hey! Me likey likey! :highfive:

You know I tried to install the FireFox but had a lot of problems with my firewall. I finally gave up. Sometimes if I'm not sure I copy it and put it in a new message at OutLook Express and do a spell check. It doesn't take that long.

Rolex
08-21-05, 05:42 PM

I dunno wat heez talkin bout, wee all spels jess fine. :hmm:

RobertCTS
08-21-05, 06:16 PM
I dunno wat heez talkin bout, wee all spels jess fine. :hmm:

I guess this is why they sent it to the Lounge:p

illumina
08-22-05, 01:05 AM
If Ne1 Cn Fnd Wer I Spl Wrng, Plz Let Me No! I Alwys Gt It Rght Da Frst Tim!

Kev
08-22-05, 01:07 AM
If Ne1 Cn Fnd Wer I Spl Wrng, Plz Let Me No! I Alwys Gt It Rght Da Frst Tim!i here ewe brudder!

RobertCTS
08-22-05, 06:09 AM
Boy the moderator sure sent the tool bar to the right guys. Of course if you can't spell it, you can't look it up.:crybaby:

I'm surprised you guys qualify to own a Cadillak:D

illumina
08-22-05, 03:12 PM
Boy the moderator sure sent the tool bar to the right guys. Of course if you can't spell it, you can't look it up.:crybaby:

I'm surprised you guys qualify to own a Cadillak:D

hy,wut,r,u,syng?ggle,srch,iz,gud,enuf,fr,m3,al,u,h v,to,du,iz,typ,a,wrd,n,n,it,wll,crct,da,splng!luk, it,^,dud!!!:D :p