: Hello

montcalm
11-18-03, 08:00 AM
This looks like the perfect place for a woman to get useful information and straight answers about Cadillac questions, so here I am. :thumbsup:

elwesso
11-18-03, 04:36 PM
Welcome aboard! Thanks for signing up.... :wave:

94 deville and 93 eldorado.... Not bad!!!

Caddy_freak
11-18-03, 07:59 PM
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

Glad to have you aboard.

There a lot of very knowlegable people on this forum ( regarding Cadillacs anyway );) and I'm sure you'll enjoy picking their brains as much as I do.

Caddy rules :burn:

montcalm
11-19-03, 09:22 AM
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

Glad to have you aboard.

There a lot of very knowlegable people on this forum ( regarding Cadillacs anyway );) and I'm sure you'll enjoy picking their brains as much as I do.

Caddy rules :burn:

Thanks very much for the welcome. :)

My neighbor was just in a head-on collision in her 1999 Corolla and she asked me to find her something to replace it... She's never been a 'car person' but I found a nice 1994 Seville for sale by a private owner - She bought it and she's hooked!!! I'm sure between the two of us and three Cadillacs, we'll be making plenty of use of the wealth of information here!

montcalm
11-19-03, 09:31 AM
Just getting acquainted with the posting system...

montcalm
11-19-03, 09:37 AM
Welcome aboard! Thanks for signing up.... :wave:

94 deville and 93 eldorado.... Not bad!!!

It's nice to be here... Thank you!

If I had a bigger garage, I'd be looking for a Seville!!! :histeric:

Caddy_freak
11-19-03, 11:35 PM
Hey one can never have too many Caddy's,
I'm looking to by one for my wife now, I've had like 10 or so since weve been maried and she says if I mention Caddy's one more time she's gonna scream.
well I managed to get her to test drive a 2001 Eldo the otherday and she is now nagging me to buy it for her:banana: I win!