: When do we get it?

mccombie_5
08-17-05, 11:39 AM
When will i be able to buy the BLS/BTS in this country?

It is a rare opportunity for me to be able to buy a cadillac in the UK. And i like the B. Any ideas when it will go on sale?

mccombie_5
08-17-05, 08:33 PM
Does nobody know? Come on someone must, i really want one

Ralph
08-17-05, 08:37 PM
Do you really want it knowing it's a Saab?? ;)

"That's my problem with the upcoming "Saabillac," a car that will be built in the Swedish Saab plant off of architecture shared with the Saab 9-3 and other General Motors (nyse: GM - news - people ) cars, such as the Chevy Malibu, Pontiac G6 and a German Opel. The plan is to call it the Cadillac BLS, but sell it only in Europe--not the U.S. What do you think the Europeans will think? I'll tell you this for sure:

The European auto press, which doesn't like American products anyway, will dump on it."

http://www.forbes.com/columnists/columnists/2005/03/08/cz_jf_0308flint.html

mccombie_5
08-17-05, 09:07 PM
Id be quite happy knowing its a saab, the saab 93 is a great car! I nearly bought one. I just want a little cadillac, because all of the ones i have are big :) It will fit in nicely with my list of currrent and prospective cadillacs:
Seville STS
Deville DHS
Eldorado 4.9
Escalade ESV
Fleetwood
BLS

dont you think it looks like a healthy list, the bigger ones for cruising, and the BLS for running around in? :bouncy:

Kev has come up wiht a solution to my garage problems somewhere in the "im going to kill my son" thread

megeebee
08-17-05, 10:52 PM
If you scroll a bit further down the threads on this subject, you'll see one that reads "Lutz: next BLS goes global". The NEXT generation car, 3-5 years away, MIGHT come to the states.

Ralph
08-18-05, 12:25 AM
Here you go, mc. The BLS goes on sale in spring 2006.

http://www.autoindex.org/news.plt?no=1080

mccombie_5
08-18-05, 06:22 AM
Here you go, mc. The BLS goes on sale in spring 2006.

http://www.autoindex.org/news.plt?no=1080

Great! Hopefully I will have enough cash left over from the Jaguar to buy one :yup:

Stoneage_Caddy
08-18-05, 09:37 PM
mccombie ...look its time for you to update that deville your wife has ....

so , book a plane to tampa , ill pick you up at the airport and bring you to the dealership , set you up with my freind and get you into a 06 DTS ....

mccombie_5
08-18-05, 10:19 PM
mccombie ...look its time for you to update that deville your wife has ....

so , book a plane to tampa , ill pick you up at the airport and bring you to the dealership , set you up with my freind and get you into a 06 DTS ....

Hmmmm, we would consider it IF we like the 06, there will be a major decision maker coming up in the lounge when we do replace it, because it will be her money paying for it.....

I got her that one, but this year she got a promotion, so she can afford her own damn car :p

It will probably be gettting replaced next year. HOWEVER she does like the 04 alot, so we may keep it on as another car. We usually replace our cars yearly, but she lieks it so has decided to keep it another year.

AND She currently has a DHS. Will there be a new DHS or is it just a DTS? :bonkers:

Stoneage_Caddy
08-18-05, 10:22 PM
DTS is the name for the deville replacement , under the DTS name will lay the trim levels , it will work the same way it does with the cts ....

i was just telling a customer today that all cadillac has done with the new names was confuse the customers

mccombie_5
08-18-05, 10:27 PM
DTS is the name for the deville replacement , under the DTS name will lay the trim levels , it will work the same way it does with the cts ....

i was just telling a customer today that all cadillac has done with the new names was confuse the customers

I agree, i mean, Cadillacs are suposed to have good, strong names

DeVille
Seville
Escalade
Fleetwood Brougham

Not silly letters that confuse everyone.