: Hi to All!

RacerX93SptCoupe
08-17-05, 06:08 AM
I just joined and I could not be Happier ! I now own 2 Cadillac's and it wonderful to know I am not alone in the Love for them. I have an 80 Coupe DeVille and just got my dream car,,, a 93 Eldorado that is Sweet Red . Anyways it is so nice to meet you all ! Cadillac, owners Forever!

Boombotz
08-17-05, 06:56 AM
:welcome:. Glad you found us.

D148L0
08-17-05, 10:38 AM
Welcome to the forums.

RacerX93SptCoupe
08-18-05, 07:01 AM
I am truely sorry you feel this way. My I ask what you "question"? The Cars or my realizm? I am an honest person and YOU called me a lier,,,,,NOT COOL. I joined this site because I wanted to share but I guess that is not possible. All I know is this, I got what I got, and if you do not believe me then. thats fine. What a way to join.And to think I was going to join for a year, not now.

longhardride
08-18-05, 04:28 PM
Racer93SptCoupe I think you mistook DI48LO's signature line for a repsonse to your original thread.

His actual response was Welcome to the forums.

VinnyT
08-18-05, 06:08 PM
Racer; Yeah, you just read his signature. I have found that everyone here is super-nice. I can see how you might of taken that. I myself did at first when I read it..:o

addison_ii
08-18-05, 09:59 PM
RacerX93, Welcome to the forums. BTW (You are entitled to have and express an opinion, as much as I'm entitled to question the validity of it. ) is D1480L0's signature. When you sign up as a paid subscriber it can be modified to say or show anything you want. It will show at the end of all your posts. So stick around and get to know everyone. Trust me, this forum is a blast.