: Cadtoberfest ? All Florida Meet?

Stoneage_Caddy
08-16-05, 08:03 PM
Here is a feeler from your resident Caddy Crazy Dude ....

How many Florida people would be interested in a larger meet , lets say october 29th 2005 somewhere central in florida so we can all get to it , even SAL....

How bout locations ? whats the best centralized place in florida to meet ? Whats the best place in floirda to meet ?

sometime in late september (ok so it wouldnt be a cadtoberfest but its cool) i belive there is a shuttle launch , provideing they can launch the damn thing i think that would be a kickass meet ...group together the two most powerful items in the world , the cadillac and the space program ....fitting as cadillac designers have used NASA and space as inspriation for there desgins

Boombotz
08-16-05, 08:55 PM
Were in!!!! Tom will probaly have a suggestion on what he thinks is the most central location in Florida when he gets home. He did so much driving when we first moved here. In my opinion Orlando or somewhere near there is pretty central. This will be very cool if we can actually get a turn out.

Stoneage_Caddy
08-16-05, 09:00 PM
I can always count on the booms LOL

yah hope tom has some ideas , i hope everyone does ....id like to have one BIG meet sometime in my life , i missed 2 of the nissan meets , i wanna be involoved with a meet sometime

Eldyfig
08-17-05, 02:48 PM
I might be interested in a meet. Orlando would be feasible for me coming from Jacksonville.

Stoneage_Caddy
08-17-05, 02:49 PM
yah orlando sure is sounding good , you know they have that automotive resturant byt he interstate

Brett
08-17-05, 02:58 PM
I think orlando is the best choice

Stoneage_Caddy
08-17-05, 03:09 PM
what do you all think about this:
http://www.racerock.com/

Brett
08-17-05, 03:10 PM
ive been there, its pretty cool

Stoneage_Caddy
08-17-05, 03:12 PM
same here , i liked it pretty well ...

i really dont know what else is in ornaldo for us to meet at ,,,disneys just too ....BIG...but it would be cool if anyone had kids

Eldyfig
08-17-05, 05:16 PM
I have two. The wife and I have been thinking about spending Christmas at Disney.

Night Wolf
08-19-05, 02:47 AM
I'm in :)

too bad we couldn't get like a weekend set aside and go to Ket West or something... man, I want to go there sooo bad.. I hear Miami is nice too :)

car club meets are awesome! the Grand Am club has it's annual meet in Albany, NY, 3 so far and I have been to all 3.... we have alot of people from Canada and even as far as IL. drive and my friend from Hawaii went also....

racing cars, show and shine, BBQ, going out to dinner, talking, drinking at night, beer pong... man, such amazing times, it would be so cool if we could do something like that also.

DeVillish
08-19-05, 03:34 AM
When i come back to FL we gota have a track meet at one of the drag strips...iam thinking bradington since its 1/4th mile. Think about it, we get like what 2 Escalades, a CTS(me!) a Deville and any other caddies that show up...people will be like wtf?? I'd love to see an Escalade race a civic, lol. Oh and i remember once when i was cuising the highway(275) i saw a hot blonde in a supercharged black Lade with some 24s...i bet that things fast. I remember when i took my Coupe Deville to the track, people loved it, ok well the civic guys didnt. But it was so much fun to hear the announcer talk "i bet hes got the AC going, relaxing in all that leather!" Fun to look over and see the import guys stuffed into the racing seats.....

oops, didnt mean to jack the thread, lol. Damn i miss st pete!

Eldyfig
08-19-05, 05:54 AM
Yeah, the thought of all these different types and years of caddies rolling around charges me up.

Boombotz
08-19-05, 08:54 AM
same here , i liked it pretty well ...

i really dont know what else is in ornaldo for us to meet at ,,,disneys just too ....BIG...but it would be cool if anyone had kids

Whatever it is the Mr.,Mrs, and baby boombotz are there. I also think Disney is to big unless it's an overnighter. I have never been to the other place you suggested. The only request that I have is we make it a Saturday or Sunday.

Boombotz
08-19-05, 08:58 AM
Yeah, the thought of all these different types and years of caddies rolling around charges me up.

It will really be awsome if we can get a good turnout. The Tampa meet ended up being a bust because we didn't have enough response. Hopefully doing this meet in a central location can really pull a lot of people from different areas in the state with so many different rides.

Eldyfig
08-19-05, 09:47 AM
If it is on the weekend, the wife and I will be there. We'll need to know ahead of time though. She works weekends, but can get off.

Boombotz
08-19-05, 10:51 AM
If it is on the weekend, the wife and I will be there. We'll need to know ahead of time though. She works weekends, but can get off.

:Offtopic: Thats cool!! Your wife must have a pretty nice job. My husband puts in so many hours we don't even know what a vacation is anymore. We went to closing the otherday at 4:30 and he had to go back to work after its crazy. I guess we can't complain though because I can stay home with my daughter and he has a job.

Eldyfig
08-19-05, 11:17 AM
Much in common. Wife used to stay home with our youngest daughter. We just had a closing last week, sold our house. Working on building another after we clear our land we just found. We look forward to meeting you and your husband. We were thinking about leaving our two girls with their grandparents.

Boombotz
08-19-05, 11:34 AM
Don't leave the girls. How old are they? Mine is going to be 2 in December. Well unless you and your wife are going to make this like a get away just for the 2 of you then I could understand. We are trying to keep the meet family friendly. It is easier that way because it is not easy for everyone to get a sitter especially for the amount of hours on this one. It will be very nice to meet you and your wife. It is always nice to put a face with people we talk to daily.

Eldyfig
08-19-05, 12:11 PM
I guess when we know what kind of things are planned, we'll decide.

Where do we stand so far? Is Orlando the city?

I am talking to people I know with caddies to up the number of people.

Boombotz
08-19-05, 12:32 PM
I guess when we know what kind of things are planned, we'll decide.

Where do we stand so far? Is Orlando the city?

I am talking to people I know with caddies to up the number of people.

I believe right now Orlando is the place, but I think it is still in the stage where it is up for suggestion. Usually once a place,date and time is choosen it is placed in some of our signature lines so that everytime we post people see it. This gets peoples attention that don't ever come to the meet section to look. Then Stoney usually looks at the number of people so if we are going to a restraunt or something we have an idea of table needed. I leave all this wonderful work for Stoney because he seems to do such a good job. He just pretty much knows were always in and will help out if needed. He'll give the final answer once he feels there is enough response on location to schedule.

Kels55
08-19-05, 03:41 PM
For those of you that may bring the family, Halloween Horror Nights is during October.

For those coming without the family, Universal Studios has, and I could be wrong but it's been there the last two Octobers, a BEERFEST weekend. I went 2 yrs ago, paid $35 and got to drink free beer from over 100 venders. (I know that will get somebody's attention, and may sway a few that are undecided)

Eldyfig
08-19-05, 09:41 PM
Shoot, I already have two 2-day passes to Universal sitting in my watch drawer.

Boombotz
08-19-05, 09:44 PM
Shoot, I already have two 2-day passes to Universal sitting in my watch drawer.

Knowing Universal they probally wouldn't be good on that weekend!:histeric:

Eldyfig
08-19-05, 10:10 PM
:yup:

Stoneage_Caddy
08-19-05, 11:38 PM
lol ...well i might plany myself a getaway weekend where ill be staying in orlando for a few days (lord knows i need some time away after what happend to me tonight)....so im up for a theme park or anything....but sorry no wife or kids here ....i lead a pretty pathetic life LOL...

Once again a main goal is to have the vehicles together and that way we find each other easier , im not sure how that works in the "Goofy D" style of park and tram

what about you brett ? ideas ?

Night Wolf
08-20-05, 04:11 AM
make sure you have hand held FRS radios...

you don't know how freakin hard it is to have a convoy of 50 cars all trying to go to the same place... who got stuck at a light, who turned off, who took the wrong exit, then if someone pisses one of the members off, we all gang up on them etc...

atleast this year there were no heavy brake checks, last year tho, we did MANY 70-10mph brake checks, and fun it wasn't, as least I know my Caddy slows down just as good as a Grand Am GT.

yeah, LOTS of cool comments from people and the announcer about the Caddy, wasn't the fasest there, but nobody cared :)

Boombotz
08-20-05, 07:34 AM
lol ...well i might plany myself a getaway weekend where ill be staying in orlando for a few days (lord knows i need some time away after what happend to me tonight)....so im up for a theme park or anything....but sorry no wife or kids here ....i lead a pretty pathetic life LOL...

Once again a main goal is to have the vehicles together and that way we find each other easier , im not sure how that works in the "Goofy D" style of park and tram

what about you brett ? ideas ?

It doesn't work. I thought your first idea was good with that restraunt car place. I'll get online and check out what else I see. Brett said he liked the idea of Orlando maybe he knows of some other places. There is so much down there it is almost the problem of to many places to choose from.

Boombotz
08-20-05, 07:48 AM
Ok here we go. This is a definite one to think about. Me and Tom go here like twice a year. They have a car show every Sat night. Strips of stores for the woman and rides for the kids and adults of course. They have 2 race cars there that 0-120mph in less than 3 seconds its about $40 or $50 for 2 people in the car. Very cool though. Parking isn't great, but its not bad. It just kinda depends on how crowded.There is no tram service. We could probaly find a spot nearby to hang out and then can walk over or whatever.Maybe a restraunt or something,but they do have Damon's which is pretty good. Well here is the link look at it and give some opinions. http://www.orlandoescape.com/attractions/oldtown.htm and there actual website http://www.old-town.com/. They do have a lot of parking in the back on grass were it would be pretty easy to line up, but if it rains or something that could be very dirty for the Caddys. Then again some of you might want to actually show your vechicles. I don't know just something to throw in for thought.

Stoneage_Caddy
08-20-05, 05:11 PM
boombotz ...I LOVE THAT IDEA....

In fact , i think thats what we should do ....perhaps we have have to debue the deville in a car show LOL ...

unless any of us have a pre 73 it looks like firday would be the day to show a car ...

nightwolf i have a FRS somewhere , i used to use it in fairbanks ...only we orgnaized street races with them ....LOL ....i dont do that anymore ....

im also on nextel , hopefully the rest of us are too , then i can just toss out my DC number and we can run those

shit ....ive caught the nextel sickness ....i never thought this would happen to me ...its just ....so ...practical...

Boombotz
08-20-05, 06:50 PM
boombotz ...I LOVE THAT IDEA....

In fact , i think thats what we should do ....perhaps we have have to debue the deville in a car show LOL ...

unless any of us have a pre 73 it looks like firday would be the day to show a car ...

nightwolf i have a FRS somewhere , i used to use it in fairbanks ...only we orgnaized street races with them ....LOL ....i dont do that anymore ....

im also on nextel , hopefully the rest of us are too , then i can just toss out my DC number and we can run those

shit ....ive caught the nextel sickness ....i never thought this would happen to me ...its just ....so ...practical...

We have a nextel so we are all good. I really want to see if anyone really wants to show there car because Saturday would be a lot easier for us. If not I'm sure we could still make a Friday we would just be really late. This place is awsome Stoney have you ever been there? They usually have live music on the weekends and just so much to do. I'm all good for making this the spot but we still have to break down on the details now.

Eldyfig
08-20-05, 09:13 PM
I don't have nextel. We're with cingular. I have been looking at some FRSs to use with the family. I should have some by then.

Saturday is better for me also. I would have to take a vacation day to do it on Friday. I don't mind because I have plenty of vacation left. I just need to get it approved.

Does anyone have a car to show? I saw on the Old Towne site that your vehichle must have at least 4 mods. I'm not showing of course. Just a caddy with an exhaust here.

Stoneage_Caddy
08-20-05, 09:54 PM
yah i like saturday myself ....nope never been there .....

ok detals ....

hmm ...

well id like to go later in the year so the temps will be nice , its really hot right now so im still thinkin october 29th ...what do you all think ?

Eldyfig
08-20-05, 10:02 PM
That should be a good date for me.

Boombotz
08-20-05, 10:02 PM
Oct 29th is good for me and Tom.

Boombotz
08-20-05, 11:40 PM
Hey on the 29th the T-Birds will be playing there live just for us. Does anyone know who the T-Birds are? Hey the hotel accommodations over there are reasonable too for anyone who needs to stay the night. If you go to the OldTown Web page its under plan a visit.

jspano
08-21-05, 08:50 AM
i will talk to my son and if he can get the taco killer fixed and painted we will try

Boombotz
08-21-05, 08:54 AM
Wow, nice to see you around. Tell him he has untill the end of October so put a move on it. I can't believe he has left his caddy damaged all this time:confused: :helpless: .

Eldyfig
08-23-05, 10:36 AM
Anyone know if Sal is going to be coming? Maybe we can do something for him for bringing us the site. He's done alot.

Boombotz
08-26-05, 08:05 AM
Anyone know if Sal is going to be coming? Maybe we can do something for him for bringing us the site. He's done alot.

I haven't heard anything.

Boombotz
08-31-05, 11:27 AM
The talk on this meet has sure gotten quite. Whats up anything new?

Stoneage_Caddy
09-07-05, 12:12 AM
Cadtoberfest!!! All Florida Meet in Orlando Old Town on Oct.29th @4:00 P.M.

Brett
09-07-05, 06:26 PM
where/what is "oldtown"?

Eldyfig
09-07-05, 07:13 PM
I will be there. My wife and I are planning a weekend there in Orlando.

Adam
09-07-05, 08:17 PM
heres a thought... why not instead have this all Florida meet in Kingsport TN! no, ok guess ill stick to my little corner up here.

Boombotz
09-07-05, 09:42 PM
where/what is "oldtown"?

Oldtown is in orlando... Go back to post #29 and there are links. It is really a pretty cool place. Me and Tom go every year.

Boombotz
09-08-05, 09:08 AM
I will be there. My wife and I are planning a weekend there in Orlando.

Cool as it gets closer we will get more definite on meeting spot and all. Did you have a nextel?

Eldyfig
09-08-05, 02:41 PM
We have cingular, under contract until January. My wife wants to switch to nextel, we aren't 100% satisfied with cingular.

Boombotz
09-08-05, 05:58 PM
We have cingular, under contract until January. My wife wants to switch to nextel, we aren't 100% satisfied with cingular.

Nextel just switched to sprint services and my husband hasn't been that happy with it. So look at all your options.

Eldyfig
09-10-05, 12:19 AM
Halloween Horror Nights going on that weekend also. We might do that afterwards.

Boombotz
09-10-05, 07:50 AM
Halloween Horror Nights going on that weekend also. We might do that afterwards.

I have never been but heard it was pretty good. I am going to the one they have at Bush Gardens this year. I can't wait.

Eldyfig
09-10-05, 09:13 AM
If anyone is spending the night in Orlando, make sure you book a room soon. Rates are going up.

HITMONEY
09-16-05, 11:05 AM
Grrrrr

I can't make it... I work on the weekends.

:crying2:

Boombotz
09-16-05, 12:43 PM
Grrrrr

I can't make it... I work on the weekends.

:crying2:

That sucks this one should be good.:yup:

ShadowLvr400
09-16-05, 01:52 PM
I'm up for it. Though we should also try and do a track evening too for the Floridians. If we tied it all together, made a big day out of it... Orlando Spinworld is only a little ways away. Traction usually sucks there, but for $15 and central to the state...

Boombotz
09-16-05, 02:19 PM
I'm up for it. Though we should also try and do a track evening too for the Floridians. If we tied it all together, made a big day out of it... Orlando Spinworld is only a little ways away. Traction usually sucks there, but for $15 and central to the state...

Cool so your on board. After we see how this meet goes maybe we can do like a quarterly. Always doing a different place.

ShadowLvr400
09-16-05, 03:21 PM
I'm also in because by then I'll have put the necessary 500 miles on the rear, and can see what she'll do now. :) She's definately more lively... And I havent even hit the throttle hard yet.

Boombotz
09-17-05, 01:49 AM
O4SilverExt is going also.Cool, we are starting to get a decent response. Maybe we can get sal on board to.

ShadowLvr400
09-17-05, 08:02 PM
I have a portable BBQ grill now, we could also do a cookout...

Boombotz
09-17-05, 08:31 PM
We are up for anything.

Eldyfig
09-17-05, 10:32 PM
The wife and I booked a night at the Windgate. Looks like I am there for sure. A little weekend getaway.

Boombotz
09-17-05, 10:37 PM
Very cool. You should go in the Lounge we just posted some pics from last night meet. This meet hopefully will have a really good turn out. We are starting to get the replys coming in. Me, Tom, and Amy were going to stay over and have now decided not to. We figure it is only at most with traffic a 2 hr drive. The baby will sleep the whole way there and back home.

LaneWvr
09-19-05, 01:39 AM
You know Kansas City would be better, center of the country. Then everyone can come.

Boombotz
09-19-05, 12:12 PM
You know Kansas City would be better, center of the country. Then everyone can come.

I'm not in the mood to drive to Kanas City. Feel free to come to Florida though!:yup:

speedyman_2
10-01-05, 08:12 PM
Dang. I was born in Orlando. Not, I'm out here in San Diego. I miss Florida, it would ve nice to go to this. Oh well, maybe next year.

Eldyfig
10-01-05, 08:59 PM
Knowing Universal they probally wouldn't be good on that weekend!:histeric:

Found out my Islands of Adventure tickets aren't any good for Halloween Horror Nights. Just good for daytime at the park.

Boombotz
10-02-05, 10:52 PM
Found out my Islands of Adventure tickets aren't any good for Halloween Horror Nights. Just good for daytime at the park.

Some how I knew that would be the situation.

Alexs EXT
10-05-05, 10:05 AM
Awww, the 29th? :(

That's my dads B-Day, girlfriends B-Day, and Fantasy Fest

I'll go to the next one :D

PAW 47
10-05-05, 06:08 PM
I'll show for the hell of it..

Boombotz
10-05-05, 08:12 PM
I'll show for the hell of it..

Very cool. A few days before we will put all the specifics up.

Stoneage_Caddy
10-05-05, 09:34 PM
good to see more folks willing to show up .....hope this trend continues ....keep in mind i like to keep these nonformal , i hate the "geeky internet club" look some of the other bozos have ....

UtilityCow
10-05-05, 10:03 PM
Any Classic Caddies Going To Be There? I Might Have Mine On the Road By Then. That's A Long Drive For The Yacht.

Stoneage_Caddy
10-05-05, 10:11 PM
well , if you consicer my 94 a classic then yes ....all are welcome regardless , i love them all ....

Boombotz
10-05-05, 10:20 PM
Any Classic Caddies Going To Be There? I Might Have Mine On the Road By Then. That's A Long Drive For The Yacht.

There is a car show the night of the meet with all older cars. If you go back a few pages and find the link you can see more info on it.

nyc escalade
10-06-05, 02:46 PM
Just moved to Orlando 1 week ago, i don't know where this place is and what it is about. Somebody holla back.

DeVillish
10-06-05, 02:54 PM
hey so since you guys let Amy come with her TSX you guys wont mind me in my Charger rumbling around with ya will you? :duck:

Boombotz
10-06-05, 07:16 PM
Just moved to Orlando 1 week ago, i don't know where this place is and what it is about. Somebody holla back.

Welcome to Florida. We have a good number of members from this state. Here is the website of the place and there are directions on this page as well. Me and my husband go every year it is really cool. Hope to see you there. We will give specific details to everyone a few days before. http://www.old-town.com/location.shtml My assumption is you moved here from NY me and my husband are originally from Long Island. :welcome:

Boombotz
10-06-05, 07:18 PM
hey so since you guys let Amy come with her TSX you guys wont mind me in my Charger rumbling around with ya will you? :duck:

No, you can bring the Charger:eek: . Your going to be back in time for this meet?

Stoneage_Caddy
10-06-05, 10:29 PM
devilish , whats your payments looking like on that thing ?

UtilityCow
10-07-05, 03:51 AM
I'll See What Happens. Maybe Have The Car Running, But It Won't Look Pretty. I'll Show It Anyway.

60 Miles From Brandon IS A Long Way. I'll Have To See If The In-Laws Want To Go.

Boombotz
10-07-05, 08:09 AM
I'll See What Happens. Maybe Have The Car Running, But It Won't Look Pretty. I'll Show It Anyway.

60 Miles From Brandon IS A Long Way. I'll Have To See If The In-Laws Want To Go.

Who cares if it is looking pretty as long as it runs:p . That will be cool if you in-laws go. The only reason that we ask for response is so we have a better idea for the restraunt.

Boombotz
10-09-05, 08:53 AM
3 More weeks to go!

Stoneage_Caddy
10-13-05, 11:33 AM
ive sent an email to one fo the tampa bay allante club guys i talked to at the dealer , lets hope they attend ...

DeVillish
10-13-05, 12:14 PM
hey so next year will me and my charger be welcome at some of your meets lol?

Stoneage_Caddy
10-13-05, 12:15 PM
SURE ....but i get to drive it .....you never know , i might not be in a cadillac by then either ...esp at the rate we get corvettes in on trade

DeVillish
10-13-05, 11:03 PM
lol, we'll seee buddy

ShadowLvr400
10-13-05, 11:30 PM
The Fleetwood should be pretty good and settled with the rear. Sounds like a plan.

FSU_Noles
10-14-05, 10:19 PM
I live in Orlando and I am definitely interested... just have to decide whether to drive the Allante or the CTS... tough to fit the wife and child with me in the Allante -- guess the wife could drive the CTS.

Stoneage_Caddy
10-14-05, 10:20 PM
kickass .....this might be shapeing up to be something pretty damned big

Boombotz
10-14-05, 11:07 PM
I live in Orlando and I am definitely interested... just have to decide whether to drive the Allante or the CTS... tough to fit the wife and child with me in the Allante -- guess the wife could drive the CTS.

That is cool. Bring both cars. Though you could save gas and leave the Allante. See how much of a help I was?:bouncy:

FSU_Noles
10-14-05, 11:11 PM
That is cool. Bring both cars. Though you could save gas and leave the Allante. See how much of a help I was?:bouncy:

However, it is quite a bit harder to get the top down on the CTS :yup:

Boombotz
10-14-05, 11:13 PM
LOL.....At least you don't have a long ride. How old is your kid? Mine is coming, but she is only 22 months.

FSU_Noles
10-15-05, 12:38 AM
Mine is 5 going on 35.

whitestars
10-16-05, 02:07 PM
Who is the organizer of this event?
Jackie

Boombotz
10-16-05, 04:37 PM
Who is the organizer of this event?
Jackie

Jackie,

No one is the true organizer. It was originally Stoneage Caddy's idea and I came up with the location. We have alot of members from Florida and just decided to come up with a place to meet the people we talk to all the time. All is welcome.

TSXBabe
10-16-05, 07:39 PM
I will be at the meet, just a little late.. OKay julie???

Boombotz
10-16-05, 07:40 PM
I will be at the meet, just a little late.. OKay julie???

Yhea.... I knew my guilt trips would work. Hooray the baby will be sooooo happy. Me too!!!!

TSXBabe
10-16-05, 07:41 PM
Yhea.... I knew my guilt trips would work. Hooray the baby will be sooooo happy. Me too!!!!You should be soooo Happy now...Now i can see you all

Boombotz
10-16-05, 07:43 PM
I am!!!! I am!!!!!

Stoneage_Caddy
10-16-05, 07:43 PM
i knew before julie did ....nanner nanner nanner .....

this is good youll be there amy....

Stoneage_Caddy
10-16-05, 07:44 PM
You should be soooo Happy now...Now i can see you all
im hideing my excitement , im trying to be joe cool here :cool:

TSXBabe
10-16-05, 07:44 PM

this is good youll be there amy....I couldn;t get a hold of julie.. I tried to tell her first. Yes now I will be going..

Boombotz
10-16-05, 07:46 PM

this is good youll be there amy....

That is not right. I had to help my neighbor push his car because it wouldn't start. I should not be told last because of this. It was out of my control. Amy I can't believe you told Stoney first!!

Boombotz
10-16-05, 07:47 PM
im hideing my excitement , im trying to be joe cool here :cool:

Don't bother!!:bouncy: :histeric:

Stoneage_Caddy
That is not right. I had to help my neighbor push his car because it wouldn't start. I should not be told last because of this. It was out of my control. Amy I can't believe you told Stoney first!!
she just loves me more ...thats all .....

TSXBabe
That is not right. I had to help my neighbor push his car because it wouldn't start. I should not be told last because of this. It was out of my control. Amy I can't believe you told Stoney first!!I called you and tried to tell you.. be happy now I am going... :-)

Boombotz
10-16-05, 07:48 PM
she just loves me more ...thats all .....

I would say NO I don't think so. You can imagine what ever you like though!:histeric:

Stoneage_Caddy
10-16-05, 07:51 PM
I would say NO I don't think so. You can imagine what ever you like though!:histeric:
i dunno , she DID tell me first .......and shes even got your phone number ....

see i never layed any guilt trips on her .....thats what tiped the scales i bet

Boombotz
10-16-05, 07:57 PM
i dunno , she DID tell me first .......and shes even got your phone number ....

see i never layed any guilt trips on her .....thats what tiped the scales i bet

But I did have a message when I came in from pushing my neighbors car.(Good deed of the week)

TSXBabe
10-16-05, 07:58 PM
But I did have a message when I came in from pushing my neighbors car.(Good deed of the week)Good Job!!!

Stoneage_Caddy
10-16-05, 07:59 PM
But I did have a message when I came in from pushing my neighbors car.(Good deed of the week)
does that mean ....sniff...she doesnt love me anymore??? sniff sniff .... :histeric:

TSXBabe
10-16-05, 08:03 PM
does that mean ....sniff...she doesnt love me anymore??? sniff sniff .... :histeric:NO, it just means it was intented for julie to know first, she is the one I have to talk to everyday and listen to the guilt.

Boombotz
10-16-05, 08:05 PM
NO, it just means it was intented for julie to know first, she is the one I have to talk to everyday and listen to the guilt.

That's right and I would have really dealt the guilt if you didn't get out of working.:D

Stoneage_Caddy
10-16-05, 08:07 PM
NO, it just means it was intented for julie to know first, she is the one I have to talk to everyday and listen to the guilt.
i take it all of you went to the busch gardens thing ?

Boombotz
10-16-05, 08:09 PM
i take it all of you went to the busch gardens thing ?

No that was just me and my mom. Amy was celebrating a holiday and wasn't feeling well. Have you been to that by the way? I had a really good time.

Stoneage_Caddy
10-16-05, 08:12 PM
No that was just me and my mom. Amy was celebrating a holiday and wasn't feeling well. Have you been to that by the way? I had a really good time.
i have never done any of those .....and this going everywhere by myself is such a drag (tho i am getting out more anyway).....i figured if i can talk the booms into going amy wouldnt mind going either ...and id have to some people to talk to .....

Boombotz
10-16-05, 08:17 PM
i have never done any of those .....and this going everywhere by myself is such a drag (tho i am getting out more anyway).....i figured if i can talk the booms into going amy wouldnt mind going either ...and id have to some people to talk to .....

Going where to Bush Gardens. I would go again. Tom is not really the type to go to the amousment parks, but maybe. I'm sure Amy would go as long as she is not working. I have a pass so I go to all the things. I love it.

Stoneage_Caddy
10-16-05, 08:19 PM
yah last time i went in there was .....97 i think ....and i aint never done any of the halloween deals ....i get into halloween tho , youll see halloween day or maybe the meet as i should have everything together by then

Boombotz
10-16-05, 08:21 PM
yah last time i went in there was .....97 i think ....and i aint never done any of the halloween deals ....i get into halloween tho , youll see halloween day or maybe the meet as i should have everything together by then

What are you planning? Or should i even ask?

Stoneage_Caddy
10-16-05, 08:23 PM
lets say when halloween rolls around everyone in the neiborrhood hits my house first , and they all know my car

Boombotz
10-16-05, 08:27 PM
lets say when halloween rolls around everyone in the neiborrhood hits my house first , and they all know my car

That should be interesting do you have any pics?

Boombotz
10-16-05, 08:30 PM
I just spoke to Tom and asked if he would go and he said No! He doesn't really care for that stuff. He said me and Amy could go. I said NO we would probably kill poor Stoney. I would be scared Stoney with me and Amy might come out of there not needing a halloween mask. We would probably make it look like he was attacked by one of those creatures. I screamed so much I had a sore throat.

Stoneage_Caddy
10-16-05, 08:31 PM
not yet , last year we even had a cadillac pumpkin .....

this year its takeing me alot of work to get it done , prolly spent 300 bucks in parts to get what i want out of it

i feel guilty sometimes , damn near packed it up last year , this little girls parents told me to "go ahead" when she got to my house , so i did , i wanred her parents but they didnt listen , i scared the poor thing so bad she was crying like crazy ....

Stoneage_Caddy
10-16-05, 08:34 PM
I just spoke to Tom and asked if he would go and he said No! He doesn't really care for that stuff. He said me and Amy could go. I said NO we would probably kill poor Stoney. I would be scared Stoney with me and Amy might come out of there not needing a halloween mask. We would probably make it look like he was attacked by one of those creatures. I screamed so much I had a sore throat.
lol ....well if you and amy change your minds let me know ....i just know amy needs to get out mopre and so do i....but i dont want to be alone around her , she might hurt me ....

TSXBabe
10-16-05, 08:37 PM
lol ....well if you and amy change your minds let me know ....i just know amy needs to get out mopre and so do i....but i dont want to be alone around her , she might hurt me ....Yea, with my big muscles!!

Boombotz
10-16-05, 08:38 PM
lol ....well if you and amy change your minds let me know ....i just know amy needs to get out mopre and so do i....but i dont want to be alone around her , she might hurt me ....

Well I will let you know if anything changes. I am definitely going next year and hopefully you and Amy can also go.

Stoneage_Caddy
10-16-05, 08:54 PM
Yea, with my big muscles!!
i tell ya , you got me on the run ....pretty girls with hardware on there high heel shoes are nothing to mess around with ....

sorry you two i got to telling storys again ....

TSXBabe
10-16-05, 08:56 PM
i tell ya , you got me on the run ....pretty girls with hardware on there high heel shoes are nothing to mess around with ....

sorry you two i got to telling storys again ....LOL, stories than talking to us...

Boombotz
10-16-05, 08:57 PM
Thats ok I went and read your story it was funny. Ok boys and Girls I'm outta here it is time for Desperate Housewives.

Stoneage_Caddy
10-16-05, 08:58 PM
hey , time to watch eva longoria .....think ill pass .....i stay put and keep amy comapny , think ill do another story too

TSXBabe
10-16-05, 09:00 PM
hey , time to watch eva longoria .....think ill pass .....i stay put and keep amy comapny , think ill do another story tooI worked all weekend. I am beat so I am going to go to bed now.. Thanks for the company though.. ttyl

Stoneage_Caddy
10-16-05, 09:02 PM
ok goodnight Amy .....pleasant dreams

04SilverEXT
10-17-05, 09:22 AM
have fun at the meet guys, forgot I already have plans for HHN in orlando on the 29th....stayin over till th 30th...forgot about this and the HHN tickets are non refundable...

Eldyfig
10-17-05, 05:00 PM
I have HHN night tickets for the same night. My wife and I will be meeting with everyone from the forums, hopefully eating, then we will head off to the park. There is another couple coming down with us to go to the park.

04SilverEXT, the park doesn't open until 6:30pm, does it? Come get some food first.

Boom, when are we meeting?

Boombotz
10-17-05, 08:55 PM
I have HHN night tickets for the same night. My wife and I will be meeting with everyone from the forums, hopefully eating, then we will head off to the park. There is another couple coming down with us to go to the park.

04SilverEXT, the park doesn't open until 6:30pm, does it? Come get some food first.

Boom, when are we meeting?

It is at 4:00pm at Oldtown. Not sure the exact spot yet, We will diffently discuss. Either in parking lot or in front of Damon's. The Nextel's will help due to the parking situation there.

Boombotz
10-20-05, 03:09 PM
OK the meet is getting real close. I wanted to get everybodys opinion. There is a restraunt at Old Town called Damon's I figred we could all go eat there and talk. The big question is. Do you want to meet in a nearby parking lot and drive over to Old Town in a row so we can all park tdether or would you all rather meet in front of the restraunt. I think either idea could work, but if we meet in a parking lot and people are running late then we just stand there for a little while. If we meet at the restraunt there is no possible way to park near eachother and have a great picture. Doesn't really matter to me. I figured we would put it up for a small vote and see the percentage. This was pretty much the final detail to figure out.

Stoneage_Caddy
10-20-05, 08:11 PM
well you know me , i like all the caddys together

Eldyfig
10-20-05, 08:12 PM
I like the idea of driving in together; all eyes on the those caddies.

FSU_Noles
10-20-05, 09:27 PM
Where do you have in mind to meet? Is there a rough count of cars coming??

Boombotz
10-20-05, 10:55 PM
No idea of the count. I'm thinking either Me or Stoney will send a PM to everybody soon to get a better idea of who is still coming. If we want to get all the caddys together I am going to put a phone call into Old Town and will get a better idea of a large parking lot within vicinity. I am sure 1 of the locals will be able to help out with no problem. We know Old Town is the destination so I will try to get a lot within a mile. We can all meet then head over to Damons Grill in Old Town for some Dinner if that sounds good to everyone then the rest is whatever goes.

Boombotz
10-21-05, 03:15 PM
I spoke to a representative of Old Town just now. I explained the situation of there would be a group of us coming for a meet. She said if we where looking to drive in together to park the best bet would be to meet in the Cracker Barrel parking lot 1 mile east of them. She said there parking lot was of good size. I also specified that we would probably be eating at Damon's Grill and do they allow reservations. She stated for a large group yes and it would be much appreciated. I will be sending a PM to everybody and asking for a estimation on your count so we can set reservations. If you read this and I haven't sent a Pm yet please PM me or Stoney. I am thinking that 5:00 is a good reservation time since we are meeting at 4:00 please key in with any suggestions. Thanks. Julie

Stoneage_Caddy
10-21-05, 06:41 PM
thankx for all your work on this ..... im having a hard time dealing with other items around here , keep forgetting to get cracking on this , so i appricate you steppin up ...

Eldyfig
10-21-05, 06:57 PM
We have to walk a mile...:jawdrop:

Is Crackerbarrel ok with patrons to another restaurant parking in their lot?

DeVillish
10-21-05, 07:00 PM
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAH!! walk a mile pishhh. Sorry i couldnt help it. Man, i wish i could be home for this it sounds great.

Boombotz
10-21-05, 07:16 PM
We have to walk a mile...:jawdrop:

Is Crackerbarrel ok with patrons to another restaurant parking in their lot?

NO...No...No It sounded like everyone wanted to meet in a parkinglot and do a drive over. So I called and asked which parking lot would be big enough that we could meet than drive over to OLD Town together. Park there. Then go eat at Damons. I ain't walking no Fu**ing mile. You deserve some points for making me laugh so hard with that post. I will take care of that when I get some power back.

DeVillish
10-21-05, 07:18 PM
a mile isnt that far....i mean i gota run 3 miles so it isnt that bad. But i'd say F walking a mile if i had a car too so nvm

Boombotz
10-21-05, 07:19 PM
thankx for all your work on this ..... im having a hard time dealing with other items around here , keep forgetting to get cracking on this , so i appricate you steppin up ...

Don't worry about it Stoney. You said you have been real busy latley so I just figured i would jump in and help out.

Eldyfig
10-21-05, 07:31 PM
I ain't walking no Fu**ing mile.

I hear you on that. Sorry, I misunderstood. Today was leg day at the gym and as soon as I saw "1 mile" I thought "I can do no more walking/running." Just a psyce problem.

Stoneage_Caddy
10-21-05, 07:36 PM
eldy , im int he same with you ....i spend my day walking all over parkinglots ....im really "parking lotted" out byt he time i get home ...

lucky for me i have the 29th off after some wheeling and dealing ...so ill try to be in the area around 3 or so , perhaps tour around before meeting yall ...

i never even reserved a room anywhere ...so i might be "red eyein" back to land of mistakes ....have radar detector , will travel (at triple digit speeds) ....

hope my new floormats will be here in time .....

Boombotz
10-21-05, 08:36 PM
Everybody has been Pm'd if you have shown any type of intrest in the meet. If for some reason I missed you or you just found out about this meet please pm me or let me know in this thread that you will be attending and how many in your party by Friday morning. Utility Cow and nyc escalade you are unable to recieve PM yet due to post count #'s if you will be attending please let me know. Thanks-Julie

CTS4me
10-25-05, 11:46 AM
Just saw this thread.....I should be able to make it if thats ok.

Boombotz
10-25-05, 12:16 PM
Just saw this thread.....I should be able to make it if thats ok.

Great!!! I just sent you a PM!!

Boombotz
10-25-05, 07:41 PM
Couple more days to go!!! We are getting a decent turnout so far. If anyone knows of any one that I missed or that they think would like to go have them PM me.

04CTSVFLA
10-25-05, 10:11 PM
Im In.

Stoneage_Caddy
10-25-05, 10:13 PM
This might be pretty damned big ....

Eldyfig
10-25-05, 10:17 PM
How many so far?

Stoneage_Caddy
10-25-05, 10:20 PM
not sure , i think boombotz has a count .....theyve been dropping me PMs leeting me know whats going on ....its been pretty impressive ....at least 10 cars .....which for me is big ....most meets here we get 4 or5 cars

Boombotz
10-25-05, 10:31 PM
11 Caddy's and 18 people confirmed. I am still waiting on more responses. I am doing everything I can to get it big.

B Hoth
10-26-05, 11:45 PM
Sorry for the late response. My sons in pop warner football and a big final game for a playoff spot on the line. The game starts at 2. I might be able to make it by 5:30 - 6pm if thats O.K.

Boombotz
10-27-05, 07:30 AM
Thats fine. I PM'd you. Thanks.

Night Wolf
10-27-05, 12:35 PM
Hey everyone!

LTNS, but the trip to FL went well, Texas was great, and now I am ready for the meet :)

Sadly my car isn't in as mint shape as it used to be.... I have a feeling the transmission is on its way out (20k-40k miles to go?) and the paint issue has gotten far worse, then the cracked arm rest etc... I thought I would have a pretty car to show everyone, but I don't.... ah well, dosn't mater what I drive, I just want to meet everyone :)

Eldyfig
10-27-05, 12:59 PM
Drive the 79. That one would be nice to see no matter the shape.

Boombotz
10-27-05, 06:52 PM
Hey everyone!

LTNS, but the trip to FL went well, Texas was great, and now I am ready for the meet :)

Sadly my car isn't in as mint shape as it used to be.... I have a feeling the transmission is on its way out (20k-40k miles to go?) and the paint issue has gotten far worse, then the cracked arm rest etc... I thought I would have a pretty car to show everyone, but I don't.... ah well, dosn't mater what I drive, I just want to meet everyone :)

Make sure you check your pm's. Well really you don't even have to it is just the details. I know you are going,but I am calling in the reservation tomorrow. Is it going to be just you?

Night Wolf
10-27-05, 10:10 PM
heh, the '79 is 1,400 miles away.... and honestly, in much better shape then the '93.... much the oppisite when I first bought it though.

I have since deleted that PM... us non $60/year guys only get 10 PM's (both send and receive) sorry, I didn't realize there was details in there.

Yeah, it is just me though.

Boombotz
10-27-05, 10:37 PM
heh, the '79 is 1,400 miles away.... and honestly, in much better shape then the '93.... much the oppisite when I first bought it though.

I have since deleted that PM... us non $60/year guys only get 10 PM's (both send and receive) sorry, I didn't realize there was details in there.

Yeah, it is just me though.

I will PM it to you again.

TheHylandr
10-28-05, 06:36 PM
kewl, I'm there!!!

Boombotz
10-28-05, 06:57 PM
Will it just be you?. I am about to call in restraunt reservations and need to know count for this reason. Just in case you are not aware. We will be meeting about 1 mile down the road from Old Town at cracker barrel at 4:00 then do a drive over to Old Town for 5:00 reservations at Damon's Grill. The rest is whatever we all want to do.

Boombotz
10-28-05, 09:15 PM
Well the reservations have been called in. I told them it is 21 people right now give or take. If anyone reads this and still wants to come just show up!

Stoneage_Caddy
10-28-05, 09:17 PM
Well the reservations have been called in. I told them it is 21 people right now give or take. If anyone reads this and still wants to come just show up!
wish it was 22 :crying2::( :dammit: :xcry:

Boombotz
10-28-05, 09:54 PM
wish it was 22 :crying2::( :dammit: :xcry:
OHHHHHHH!!! I know! It sucks that she can't come now!

Stoneage_Caddy
10-28-05, 10:03 PM
i cant say much tho , cuz i understand ....but i was really looking forward to that (sorry julie but your married)

Boombotz
10-28-05, 10:55 PM
i cant say much tho , cuz i understand ....but i was really looking forward to that (sorry julie but your married)

Thats Ok!!!! No offense. You can hang out with the baby. She's really cute and gives good hugs. She likes to laugh. She only talks back a little. She is a ham as long as Mommy or Daddy are nearby.:histeric:

Stoneage_Caddy
10-28-05, 10:58 PM
Thats Ok!!!! No offense. You can hang out with the baby. She's really cute and gives good hugs. She likes to laugh. She only talks back a little. She is a ham as long as Mommy or Daddy are nearby.:histeric:
hey i like kids !!!

and not that "michael jackson" kind of like ....

Boombotz
10-28-05, 11:03 PM
hey i like kids !!!

and not that "michael jackson" kind of like ....

Well thats good. Amy would tell you she can make anyday great.:bouncy:

FSU_Noles
10-28-05, 11:15 PM
73 degrees and sunny for Saturday... NICE.

Stoneage_Caddy
10-28-05, 11:40 PM
thats why we picked the 29th , i figured the weather would be perfect ....looks like i might have a career in weather forecasting afterall

Boombotz
10-29-05, 10:08 AM
I bet it will get cold during the night though. Be prepared.

Boombotz
10-29-05, 01:08 PM
O.K...... We are outta here. See you in a little while.:p

FSU_Noles
10-29-05, 09:02 PM
Just got home - it was great to meet everyone and put a face to the "handle". Next time we havta get a slot in the cruise in!!

Hope everyone makes it home safe!
:highfive:

Stoneage_Caddy
10-30-05, 01:05 AM
just got back ....i had a damn good time ....but next time im brining cash ...."old town" lives up to its name ....still stuck in 1985 ....you missed out on that G force ride ...

Boombotz
10-30-05, 01:44 AM
just got back ....i had a damn good time ....but next time im brining cash ...."old town" lives up to its name ....still stuck in 1985 ....you missed out on that G force ride ...

I posted the pic's in the lounge.

ShadowLvr400
10-30-05, 06:15 AM
Sorry I couldnt make it guys. The Fleetwood is now down. She broke or injured someting friday night, and the drivetrain just wasnt going to be up for making it back to kissimee from titusville. The day before is what drives me nuts.

Boombotz
10-30-05, 09:03 AM
Sorry I couldnt make it guys. The Fleetwood is now down. She broke or injured someting friday night, and the drivetrain just wasnt going to be up for making it back to kissimee from titusville. The day before is what drives me nuts.

Maybe we will get to meet you at the next one.

Eldyfig
10-30-05, 05:33 PM
We made it back a few hours ago. Enjoyed the dinner. Maybe next time, if enough time is alotted, members can park with their hoods and doors open so everyone can see the work that has been put into the cars. Make it automatic so you don't have to go around and ask to look in.

Slywun
10-30-05, 05:43 PM
I'm really bummed I missed the meet. We had a wedding to attend in Cocoa Beach, and while I'm happy for my friend, if I never hear the electric slide or macarena again - I'll be just fine.

So when's the next meet?

Eldyfig
10-30-05, 05:59 PM
Another Jacksonville member...

Boombotz
10-30-05, 07:25 PM
We made it back a few hours ago. Enjoyed the dinner. Maybe next time, if enough time is alotted, members can park with their hoods and doors open so everyone can see the work that has been put into the cars. Make it automatic so you don't have to go around and ask to look in.

We did that. If you got there at 4 you would hsve been able to.:D

Eldyfig
10-31-05, 09:38 AM
I didn't get there until 4:20, but I was there for a little while before we went on to Old Town. Cars usually get shut up right before they are moved. I guess you were about to go right before I arrived?

I apologize for my straggling, but I did make it.

Boombotz
10-31-05, 10:19 AM
I didn't get there until 4:20, but I was there for a little while before we went on to Old Town. Cars usually get shut up right before they are moved. I guess you were about to go right before I arrived?

I apologize for my straggling, but I did make it.

No really he was just giving you a hard time. We didn't do all that open the car stuff until later. We went out to where we parked all opened everything up and hung out for like an hour talking about the cars. I even found out that my faded headlights should be covered under warranty. That was great news. I put a movie on for the baby. We all left around 11:00.

Eldyfig
10-31-05, 12:04 PM
I missed that part. After the dinner, we went straight to Halloween Horror Nights. We stayed there until 12. The night wasn't as cold as I thought it would be. Glad everyone made it home safe.

Eldyfig
10-31-05, 01:36 PM
Before I forget, my averages for the trip from Jax to Orlando, around town for two days, and back to Jax were:

Average MPG - 25
Gal Used - 15
Average Speed (coming off the road into Orlando) - 72
Oil life went from 99% to 93% (changed oil a few days before going)

Mileage should have been around 325. I didn't keep an eye on it.

FSU_Noles
10-31-05, 04:30 PM
I missed that part. After the dinner, we went straight to Halloween Horror Nights. We stayed there until 12. The night wasn't as cold as I thought it would be. Glad everyone made it home safe.

So, how was the HHN??

Eldyfig
10-31-05, 06:02 PM
It was nice, we had a good time. The ladies got spooked more than a few times. Some of the regular Universal rides were still open, so we went on The Mummy ride. Hadn't been there since that one opened up. It was great.

By the way, the parking was free like you said.

FSU_Noles
11-01-05, 08:15 AM
It was nice, we had a good time. The ladies got spooked more than a few times. Some of the regular Universal rides were still open, so we went on The Mummy ride. Hadn't been there since that one opened up. It was great.

By the way, the parking was free like you said.

Cool, glad to hear the parking was still free - it is one of the few bene's that Universal offers. Although the equivalent Disney "attraction", Downtown Disney, has free parking all day.

Also, glad to hear everyone got their fright night.

jonnyd
11-11-05, 10:45 AM
man.....i wish i joined the forums in time to know about this meet :( Do you guys have any idea when there will be another meet?? I def wanna go!!!

Boombotz
11-11-05, 04:04 PM
We have local meets often. Which to us you are local. We always post something in this area. Keep your eyes on this section. We are already talking of the next local one, but have not decided on when. It might be after the Holidays. We have all meet about 3 times usually get 1 or 2 newcomers to the meets. It becomes more of a hangout since we all know eachothers cars. This was a bigger meet and we had a great time in orlando, but I don't think these will be done that often. It was really not a big turnout only 14 showed. Had a good time though. Orlando is always fun. There is also a National meet being discussed if you haven't voted make sure and go to that thread and vote for location.