: "Ding Dong Ditch" meets "Deville"

Stoneage_Caddy
08-13-05, 10:43 PM
Kids will be Kids right ?

Well im sitting here at the house working on my Humidor Project and the doorbell rings. 10 at night one wonders why the bell rings. No one at the door....My neibor is outside her house saying someone was screwing around in her back yard with the telcom box, moreover 3 kids , one carrying something. 2 more neibors tell me the same thing as i fumble for my keys

Keys in hand it was time to light off some caddy fury.....

I cruise up the street and towards some movement i spotted in the streetlights ....I look left and here is one winded 14 year old chubby kid. I slow to match his speed and just stare at him. The little bastard musta shat himself. I said "catch your breath ill be back for you".....Then i went after his buddies , which by the way wont make good marines since they left a "man" behind....I got them 25 yards up the street , hideing behind a car. I stopped there , called them out ....told them "No more of that shit"....One walks up to the car and says "there was 2 skater punks over there" ...I looked at him as the chubby one walks up to his buddies and i said "nope 3 of my neibors said 3 older teens one carrying a object , there was only 2 skaters and they arent out of breath from running or hideing behind cars"....I adressed all three and said "no more of this ".... mom , who went along for the ride then adressed each by name (to my and there surpise) as she rolled down her window ...and told them she would call there parents next time....

That was kinda fun ....

Good thing is we cant find any damage right now so it looks like some good ol innocent american fun , and i did the good ol american thing that we all remeber as kids when we got caught screweing around by scareing them ....

But the recent rash of vandalisim in my neiborhood keeps us on our toes ...