: 99-01 STS or 99-01 Deville

Infamous_AL
08-13-05, 10:39 PM
i hope im posting this in the correct forum but ive been interested in buying a caddy myslef and these two models have always caught my eye, im lookin to get a black on black version of either of these two models, either a 99-01 deville or a 99-01 sts and im wondering what you all thought of each of these models and what i should go for. Whatvever you know about each or your personal opinion on them(looks,performance,handling, etc.) would be appreciated becaue im undecided on what to buy.

Jesda
09-05-05, 08:09 PM
*bump*

Adam
09-05-05, 09:30 PM
whoa... late response. ok it is all in what you want in a car. the STS is a little more performance oriented (sp?) where as the Deville is a luxo cruiser of sorts. the 99 Deville is a different body style than the 00-01 Deville where as the STS didnt change. good luck in your search.

Leloz
09-06-05, 09:54 AM
The Concours and DTS model Devilles are most comparable to the STS with regards to seats and power. The STS is more sport oriented as was stated before.

Night Wolf
09-07-05, 03:16 AM
yeah, '99 is last year for the '94-'99 deville. but that gen Seville ran from '98-'04

I would go witht he Seville STS... I really like them... alot... followed by an Eldorado ETC...

Sadly (or not?) I am tired of the luxury car seen and can't wait to get my Jeep... although that is 2 years away, it'll be a long wait that will be rewarded with a sweet vehicle I really want :)

powerglide
09-16-05, 02:43 PM
I went the Deville route although I like the STS as well.....did you mean 00+Devilles or are you considering 99's as well?

I wanted fins and a bench seat, hence the Deville.