: I can NEVER do anything nice...AHHHH!!!

DeVillish
08-13-05, 02:59 AM
Ok, so, as some of you know iam here in Japan. Well, it was my ex's birthday a few days ago and since iam here i really couldnt like get her anything so i ordered some flowers to be sent to her. Not roses or anything romantic, we're just friends. Anyway she gets them, shes all happy and thankfull, for a day. She tells me to call her at around 6pm, shes in FL so thats 7am for me...on a saturday....and i went to sleep at 4am...but i get up and call her anyway only to hear that her new bf told her that he doesnt want her talking to me anymore because he thinks that the only reasion that I sent her flowers is becuase i wana hook up with her again! YEAH! ok cause you know how easy it is for me to fly home and hook up with people. So basicly, because i was a nice guy and wanted to do somthing for her on her birthday, i lost a friend :banghead: I dont know why i even bother anymore.

illumina
08-13-05, 03:28 AM
Ok, so, as some of you know iam here in Japan. Well, it was my ex's birthday a few days ago and since iam here i really couldnt like get her anything so i ordered some flowers to be sent to her. Not roses or anything romantic, we're just friends. Anyway she gets them, shes all happy and thankfull, for a day. She tells me to call her at around 6pm, shes in FL so thats 7am for me...on a saturday....and i went to sleep at 4am...but i get up and call her anyway only to hear that her new bf told her that he doesnt want her talking to me anymore because he thinks that the only reasion that I sent her flowers is becuase i wana hook up with her again! YEAH! ok cause you know how easy it is for me to fly home and hook up with people. So basicly, because i was a nice guy and wanted to do somthing for her on her birthday, i lost a friend :banghead: I dont know why i even bother anymore.

Be her friend anyways! Don't let anyone stand in the way of your friendship because of some sort of jealousy...

I would just explain to the both of them if possible that you're not interested in anything more that friendship, and explain how important that is to you. Not just your friendship with her (because that would sound fishy to a jealous boyfriend), but with everyone you hold in friendship. Does that make any sense? If not, heed no attention to me...

Jesda
08-13-05, 07:38 AM
Don't talk to her anymore. Expand your social circle. You'll forget about her soon enough.

If my gf's ex sent her flowers I'd say "WTF? Go get your own woman."

Rolex
08-13-05, 08:41 AM
Don't talk to her anymore. Expand your social circle. You'll forget about her soon enough.

If my gf's ex sent her flowers I'd say "WTF? Go get your own woman."

:yeah: If you started dating a girl and her ex was calling and sending her flowers you'd bowe-up too. That's just part of being a guy.

DeVillish
08-13-05, 08:44 AM
yeah, this is like the 3rd time shes told me not to call her cause of one of her bfs....so its not like iam the one that keeps this friendship thing going, its been her. And i send alot of people i know flowers, i never know what else to get. I guess iam just getting sick of being pulled around with her. Before i came to Japan she was all over me, now she wants nothing to do with me. AHHHHH Make up your mind!! shesh, women. This time it will be funny when she calls me cause he dumps her...thats what happened the last two times she told me to stop calling cause of her bf at the time didnt like me. Oh well, come december i can legally forget about it all, lol! :alchi: jk!

Rolex
08-13-05, 08:52 AM
You're just a nice guy. Long distance relationships aren't easy....especially when you're over seas. :eek: If this guy dumps her on her ear and she calls you, just tell her your new gf doesn't like the idea of you talking to her. :lildevil: That'll drive her nutz! :p

ben72227
08-13-05, 02:10 PM
Forget about her already. Come on, you're an American in Japan. Japanese women are FLOCKING to American men right now. They all want to live in America, and not be treated like servents. THey also want men that don't have little...well you know:p

addison_ii
08-13-05, 03:04 PM
Forget about her already. Come on, you're an American in Japan. Japanese women are FLOCKING to American men right now. They all want to live in America, and not be treated like servents. THey also want men that don't have little...well you know:p
You didn't have to take it there did you?:histeric:
Devillish, I would just do as she wishes and not call her. If she asks after a period of time why you followed that course of action tell her it's because your tired of being a friend only when it's convenient for her. If she doesn't ask about about it then you have lost a person who really wasn't a friend after all. BTW some people chose not to have an ex as a friend because it creates weird situations like this with their current romantic interest. Either way let it go. Find someone or something to keep your mind off of her. I would go into more detail but it's a long story and I understand completely.

Ralph
08-13-05, 06:02 PM

Ya that! Why are you worried about a girl in Florida?? In Japan, men come first. :sneaky:

Forget about her, and when she breaks up with that jerk, she'll be sorry she's not with you in the end!

This could have been in the "Hard Luck Dating" thread. Oh, and Devillish, welcome to our world. The world where women do some very strange things..........that guys cannot understand :duck: :shhh:

DeVillish
08-13-05, 07:41 PM
Yeah....the Japanese girls here, well most of them seem to have fallen down the ugly tree...then it fell on them. All the hot ones seem to be in main land Japan. Iam over it now, really just need to vent, thats why i love it here. I forgot about that thread ralph, and i've been well aware of that crazy world women tend to live in. Oh oh, my fav crazy thing to hear them say....."why cant i just find a nice guy like you" I AM a nice guy like me...hello!!! Oh well, i get my CTS when i come back...

SilverCTS
08-13-05, 08:00 PM
Whoever said "women, you can't live with them, and you can't live without them" had it all wrong.

They really should have said, "women, you really need them bad, but they really f*ck with your head big time."

Stoneage_Caddy
08-13-05, 08:02 PM
oh my ...how did i miss this .....oh thats right i been workin.....

devillish , florida girls arent worth your time of day , they werent when i lived here , they still arent when i came back to here ....get a nice girl somewhere else and bring her with you here....florida girls are nice to look at ...bad to deal with outside the one that rings you another beer at the resturant ...and there only nice to you because they know your desperate and because of that will tip nice ....

your a damn marine for petes sake , they practicly ISSUE you a beautiful wife...

find a LADY (i emphasize the LADY part , no girls) treat her like a queen ....i seen too many marines throw away a great lady because they dont want to treat her right , or they cant give up "booty calls"

one thing ivce lanred in my 24+ years getting my ass handed to me by people , women might think there "just freinds" but belive me , as far as in the guys mind there is no "just freinds"

Girls say "why cant i find a nice guy?" Ladies actually will snag the nice guy once found ....

illumina
08-14-05, 03:54 AM
Hmmm...Nobody ever siad Devillish was still doodling the gal. Fine then, don't be her friend. Tell her to burn in Hell and kich her boyfriends ass for messing wit you...To Hell with all "X" girlfriends and their new asswipe boyfriends who puts a restraining order on you for beating his pus'n'bootz ass! to hell with them ALL!!!!!!!!****em'!!!

Stoneage_Caddy
08-14-05, 10:23 AM
Hmmm...Nobody ever siad Devillish was still doodling the gal. Fine then, don't be her friend. Tell her to burn in Hell and kich her boyfriends ass for messing wit you...To Hell with all "X" girlfriends and their new asswipe boyfriends who puts a restraining order on you for beating his pus'n'bootz ass! to hell with them ALL!!!!!!!!****em'!!!
issues ? nope ....none at all ...

yah he wasnt diddleing her but like i said before as far as "just freinds" , that just means the girl isnt interested , rarely stops the dude from hopeing she will get good and drunk one night and ....oh well you know ....

Rob_M
08-14-05, 02:17 PM
Move to a different country and work from there if you don't like the bitches there. You should go to Brazil.....:devil:

illumina
08-14-05, 10:39 PM
issues ? nope ....none at all ...

I had waaaay too much whiskey last night my friend. Way too much :alchi:

Stoneage_Caddy
08-14-05, 10:51 PM
Lol!

DeVillish
08-14-05, 11:37 PM
haha! Oh..Rob_M i already work in japan, lol. Like i said, iam over it, hope shes happy with him, i know i wasnt happy with her anyway :thepan:

Rob_M
08-16-05, 06:16 PM
I find it hard to believe that all the Japanese chicks are but ugly. I know you could find at least one or two. You should go to Brazil anyways...:devil: You'll probably meet someone nicer now..