: I never had any good teachers...

SilverCTS
08-12-05, 08:58 PM
Check this link out, but most importantly, check out the cute little blonde teacher.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,165523,00.html

I never had any good teachers.

Elvis
08-12-05, 11:37 PM
Tell me about it.

Here's another one:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,124479,00.html

Ralph
08-12-05, 11:51 PM
Teachers THAT HOTT would never have sex with me!! :hmm: :crying: And I had some Hott teachers!

SilverCTS
08-12-05, 11:54 PM
Tell me about it.

Here's another one:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,124479,00.html

Wow. You're right. She is a good teacher. Are there anymore?

Rolex
08-13-05, 12:37 AM
These women have some serious issues IMO. As an adolescent male this would be the subject of wet dreams, but this is just plain wrong. We would all have a different opinion on the matter if it were a 28 year old man having sex with a girl half his age. These women deserve jail time, period. :cookoo:

SilverCTS
08-13-05, 01:15 AM
These women have some serious issues IMO. As an adolescent male this would be the subject of wet dreams, but this is just plain wrong. We would all have a different opinion on the matter if it were a 28 year old man having sex with a girl half his age. These women deserve jail time, period. :cookoo:

Very true.

We're joking around about this, but if it were the other way around (28 year old man with 13 year old girl), we would all be flipping out over this.

Jesda
08-13-05, 07:29 AM
Weird. Why not teach high school and bang 18 year old boys?

Rolex
08-13-05, 08:43 AM

:histeric: In a word....."issues".

slk230mb
08-13-05, 09:56 AM

HAHAHAHAHA :hide:

Stoneage_Caddy
08-13-05, 08:12 PM
and therin lies the internesting part of this ....everyone of us deep down had this fantasy growing up in school .....i mean who cant forget Mrs B. , former cheerleader of the Dallas Cowboys who was a subsitiute techer in our highschool deisel engine service class ....the things we did to her ....in our minds ....

well we did do one thing , we made her read alod the part about the "4 stroke" in our text ....she knew what we ment , but she played along anyway ...

but you all are right , if it was a male teacher that raped a little girl and it was in our town we would be locking and loading for some vigialnte justice ....

tru504187211
08-13-05, 09:14 PM
How worthless do you think the husband feels right about now?? LOL! :histeric:

Stoneage_Caddy
08-13-05, 09:20 PM
could you imainge ....i mean dude ...she left him for a 14 year old ...HAHHAHAHAH....yah THAT has to suck ....

Ralph
08-13-05, 09:27 PM
could you imainge ....i mean dude ...she left him for a 14 year old ...HAHHAHAHAH....yah THAT has to suck ....

I can marry a 14 year old girl LEGALLY in my Province. :D

:hide:

Rolex
08-13-05, 09:32 PM

There's the reason I say these "women" have some serious psychological issues to work out. When was the last time you had anything in common with someone 14 years younger then you? At 29 years old I'll admit there are some pretty hot little 15 year old girls around (you may recall Britney Spears at 15), but nothing I'm willing to jeopardize my career, my marriage, and my freedom for....EVER. For that matter I'm probably more attracted to the 15 year old's mom then I am the 15 year old.http://www.ar15.com/images/smilies/anim_naughty.gif

Maybe these teachers have a really low self esteem and a really bad marriage, or maybe they're just really immature....either way there are deeper issues I'm sure I don't understand. http://www.ar15.com/images/smilies/smiley_thinking.gif

Stoneage_Caddy
08-13-05, 09:35 PM
There's the reason I say these "women" have some serious psychological issues to work out. When was the last time you had anything in common with someone 14 years younger then you? At 29 years old I'll admit there are some pretty hot little 15 year old girls around (you may recall Britney Spears at 15), but nothing I'm willing to jeopardize my career, my marriage, and my freedom for....EVER. For that matter I'm probably more attracted to the 15 year old's mom then I am the 15 year old.http://www.ar15.com/images/smilies/anim_naughty.gif

Maybe these teachers have a really low self esteem and a really bad marriage, or maybe they're just really immature....either way there are deeper issues I'm sure I don't understand. http://www.ar15.com/images/smilies/smiley_thinking.gif
here is my theroy ...and i would like to see if someone can prove it ...

My feeling is these teachers were the "loosers" in highschool , were ditched for beatter prom dates , were never asked , never dated ...something like that , the late bloomers ....the ones that when you go backt ot he reunion are the hottest ones there and yet when you were in school with them they were dogs ....

i think there makeing up for there lost childhood ....see also Michael Jackson Defense

Rolex
08-13-05, 09:51 PM
here is my theroy ...and i would like to see if someone can prove it ...

My feeling is these teachers were the "loosers" in highschool , were ditched for beatter prom dates , were never asked , never dated ...something like that , the late bloomers ....the ones that when you go backt ot he reunion are the hottest ones there and yet when you were in school with them they were dogs ....

i think there makeing up for there lost childhood ....see also Michael Jackson Defense

Sounds like a viable theory but read into these 2 girls stories:

Turner was a college homecoming queen and basketball player who once appeared as a bikini-clad promoter for a professional wrestling match. Her husband, Chris Turner, filed for divorce in January, at the same time she was indicted.

Lafave grew up in Hillsborough County and attended the nearby University of South Florida (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_South_Florida) majoring in English on a track for teacher certification. Lafave worked numerous odd jobs while at university, including a stint as a model for Makes and Models (http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Makes_and_Models&action=edit) magazine, an automotive and motorcycle catalog.

Both of these girls could probably get any MAN they want, so what do they see in 14 year old boys?:hmm:

Ralph
08-13-05, 09:53 PM
When was the last time you had anything in common with someone 14 years younger then you? At 29 years old I'll admit there are some pretty hot little 15 year old girls around (you may recall Britney Spears at 15), but nothing I'm willing to jeopardize my career, my marriage, and my freedom for....EVER.

What does "having something in common" got to do with it? If a teenage chick and I both want to shag, we have that in common. :thumbsup: Why is age such a big deal, or even an issue? (After all, teenagers know exactly what they're doing, and anyone who says different is being naive).

For centuries and centuries, older men married younger chicks. It was socially acceptable only up until about the mid-20th century.

Next the age of consent will 21, then 23 ...

Ralph
08-13-05, 09:55 PM
Both of these girls could probably get any MAN they want, so what do they see in 14 year old boys?:hmm:

Stamina! And no love handles.

Stoneage_Caddy
08-13-05, 10:08 PM
Sounds like a viable theory but read into these 2 girls stories:

Turner was a college homecoming queen and basketball player who once appeared as a bikini-clad promoter for a professional wrestling match. Her husband, Chris Turner, filed for divorce in January, at the same time she was indicted.

Lafave grew up in Hillsborough County and attended the nearby University of South Florida (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_South_Florida) majoring in English on a track for teacher certification. Lafave worked numerous odd jobs while at university, including a stint as a model for Makes and Models (http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Makes_and_Models&action=edit) magazine, an automotive and motorcycle catalog.

well thats definately blows that idea out of the water

university of south florida ....where ill be going in 6 months ....i rode the community college wave as far as i could ....

Rolex
08-13-05, 11:05 PM
What does "having something in common" got to do with it? If a teenage chick and I both want to shag, we have that in common. :thumbsup: Why is age such a big deal, or even an issue? (After all, teenagers know exactly what they're doing, and anyone who says different is being naive).

For centuries and centuries, older men married younger chicks. It was socially acceptable only up until about the mid-20th century.

Next the age of consent will 21, then 23 ...

Adults are supposed to have the power of reasoning on their side (or they should at least have better impulse controll than adolescents). I agree teenagers know exactly what they are doing, but can sometimes be naive and almost always suffer from a serious lack of "life experience" (no bashing...I know there are acceptions). I did some things as a teenager that if I could go back with the power of hindsight I wouldn't do again. It would be easier to talk me into doing something stupid at 14 years old then it would at 29.

Now add a decade to those ages and you're dealing with 2 adults. There's less of a maturity gap between a 24 and 39 year old, then there is between a 14 and 29 year old. JMESHO :yup:

Why is age such a big deal, or even an issue?

It saddens me a little when I have to put a labor epidural in a 13 year old who's carrying the baby of a man twice her age. There's just something "wrong" with it I can't quite put into words.

Ralph
08-13-05, 11:23 PM
Adults are supposed to have the power of reasoning on their side (or they should at least have better impulse controll than adolescents). I agree teenagers know exactly what they are doing, but can sometimes be naive and almost always suffer from a serious lack of "life experience" (no bashing...I know there are acceptions). I did some things as a teenager that if I could go back with the power of hindsight I wouldn't do again. It would be easier to talk me into doing something stupid at 14 years old then it would at 29.

Now add a decade to those ages and you're dealing with 2 adults. There's less of a maturity gap between a 24 and 39 year old, then there is between a 14 and 29 year old. JMESHO :yup:

It saddens me a little when I have to put a labor epidural in a 13 year old who's carrying the baby of a man twice her age. There's just something "wrong" with it I can't quite put into words.

But why should life experience have anything to do with shagging? In the old days, a 14 year old WAS considered an adult. Perhaps maturity plays a role in a guy wearing a condom. So just like we teach kids not to drink poison, we should be educating to practice safe sex.

Would you be equally sad if you had to put a labor epidural in a 13 year old who was carrying the baby of a man 3 years older than her? 3 years or 13 years, the issue in this case is safe sex, not having sex. I would think that older guys are MORE likely to have the experience to avoid impregnating a girl.

Ralph
08-13-05, 11:39 PM
Here's an interesting and valuable guide to ages of consent:

http://www.ageofconsent.com/ageofconsent.htm

Rolex
08-14-05, 09:51 AM
In the old days, a 14 year old WAS considered an adult.

Even in "the old days" 14 year old girls were never adults. Condom or not, a 29 year old having "consentual sex" with a 14 year old is just wrong. Again that's JMHO. There were lots of things we did in the good old days that we don't do now....for good reason. And yes, regardless of the age of the father I believe a 13 year old having a child is a shame. These unready and unwilling parents will give up their entire adolescence "trying" to raise a child. While in reality the grandparents bear the majority of this burden, or the young parent ends up financially living off John Q. Taxpayer. I believe the parent and child suffer (not sure if suffer is the right word) in that circumstance. We can agree to disagree on this....no big deal. :)

I could not agree with you more on one point: knowledge is power. Age appropriate sex education, begun at a young age, could go a long way toward preventing unwanted pregnancy. :yup:

SilverCTS
08-14-05, 10:18 AM
Stamina! And no love handles.

I'm 42, have plenty of stamina and no love handles (vigorous workouts every other day).

I must have been at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Ralph
08-14-05, 02:40 PM
Even in "the old days" 14 year old girls were never adults. Condom or not, a 29 year old having "consentual sex" with a 14 year old is just wrong. Again that's JMHO. There were lots of things we did in the good old days that we don't do now....for good reason. And yes, regardless of the age of the father I believe a 13 year old having a child is a shame.

I made this point in post #17....

"For centuries and centuries, older men married younger chicks. It was socially acceptable only up until about the mid-20th century.

Next the age of consent will 21, then 23 ..."

If you REALLY want me too, I'll get into GREAT detail about this, historically speaking, so you might want to re-think that statement. :yup: And I'm not JUST talking about North America...I guess someone might want to warn CHER that what she likes to do is just plain wrong then...

I too agree that a 13 year old having a child is a shame and a disgrace, but that is why this issue is about "safe sex" and not so much the attraction between two people. I see 15 year old girls having children in my job all the time, but nothing will stop that OTHER than education and promoting safe sex. Their parents certainly aren't bothering to educate them in this regard! You would also hope that the "older" individual in the relationship would know better and take the necessary precautions, as I've mentioned...

I do NOT believe this is worthy of jail time, after all, it is not like a major offence like murder, etc. Check the ages of consent in all the major countries, Mexico is 13!! :shhh:

Ralph
08-14-05, 02:43 PM
I'm 42, have plenty of stamina and no love handles (vigorous workouts every other day).

I must have been at the wrong place at the wrong time.

As do I. :cool2:

That was meant to be funny and I laughed as I typed it. ;)

majax
08-14-05, 03:41 PM
Yet the United States has stricter laws than Mexico or Canada. The only problem is with states like Oregon. If a a guy 18 by one day has consentual sex with a girl 17 and 364 days he can be thrown in Jail for several years!

I had some terrible teachers in my earlier grades. 1st and 2nd grade teachers were going through divorces and my P.E. coach flashed some young girls at a party. He is still in jail. Repeat offender now, I think.

addison_ii
08-14-05, 04:40 PM
Hey Ralph, you seem to know a lot about ages of consent?:suspect: :sneaky: :D Just kidding buddy.

IMO I think situations like this happen because the teachers like the idea of being the desire of a young boy's fantasy. It's sort of like being the most popular kid at school. They commanded attention then and they command the attention now. They like being put on a pedestal. In the young boy's mind they are goddesses and in some ways just that thought alone turns them on. Throw in actual sexual encounters where they get to teach the novice something then it only heightens the whole situation. Same goes for male teacher / female student. But in either situation it's wrong.

but on a funnier note: if it was me I wouldn't have told anyone. I just would have walked around a little taller knowing I was getting A's in Miss so and so' class and getting a piece of Miss so and so's A$$.:lildevil:

majax
08-14-05, 04:48 PM
At 13 most of us were just becoming capable to do anything! Of course, there is always that one kid who is 3 years ahead of everyone else, lol.

mccombie_5
08-14-05, 04:55 PM
IM now going to warn both my son and daughter to stay away from attractive teachers!

My wife is a teacher :eek:

Rolex
08-14-05, 06:27 PM
but on a funnier note: if it was me I wouldn't have told anyone. I just would have walked around a little taller knowing I was getting A's in Miss so and so' class and getting a piece of Miss so and so's A$$.:lildevil:

This was good for a chuckle. :D I bet as the 14 year old boy was having his first encounter with this HPOA, the only thing he could think about is, "my buddies are never going to believe this." :sneaky:

Ralph
08-14-05, 06:30 PM
Hey Ralph, you seem to know a lot about ages of consent?:suspect: :sneaky: :D Just kidding buddy.

LOL, I've seen some 14 year old girls I'd swear were 22!!!

mccombie_5
08-14-05, 07:26 PM
LOL, I've seen some 14 year old girls I'd swear were 22!!!

My daughter is like that.... it looks awfully wrong id shes walking with me and shes dressed up. I decided not to tell her not to wear certain clothes....she would only wear them anyway. but really, some days she looks 15, others she looks 22!

Stoneage_Caddy
08-14-05, 07:39 PM
ive seen 40 year old women that look 23 .....THAT is hot my freinds ....they are the restored 70 chevelle of that world

wont land you in jail either .....

Ralph
08-14-05, 07:43 PM
LOL!! :bonkers:

addison_ii
08-14-05, 08:10 PM
LOL, I've seen some 14 year old girls I'd swear were 22!!! Yeah me too!! I think it's time to start carrying aroung a black light and checking ID cards. You could also get them to sign this contract:

Sexual Consent Form

I, print name here, agree that the sex act(s) including but not limited to: oral, anal,and vaginal that occured on print date and time here, and with print sexual partner name here , were(are) in fact consented to by both parties. Neither said party was forced to sign this agreement. The acts that took place on said date was agreed to before hand willingly and this agreement, being a legal and binding contract enforceable in a court of law, is valid for only the time and occurence specified above. Future sexual activities will require another form to be signed.At no time in the future will said parties bring about a suit, police action, or any detrimental effect upon each in other because of the acts agreed to upon earlier in this contract. Both parties also agree that they meet the minimum age of sexual consent in the state where sexual act(s) took place.

If both sexual participants agree to terms set forth in this agreement please sign full legal name, birthdate, age, and location where the sexual act(s) are to occur.

Full legal name of sexual participant #1
Birthdate (mm/dd/yyyy format)
age at time of consent
location (city,state,or province)
Date signed

Full legal name of sexual participant #2
age at time of consent
Date signed

*Keep in Records for 7(seven)years from date above*

Had a bad sexual experience :crying: and don't want your partner to tell? See Addison_ii for your Confidentialilty Agreement today.:histeric: Also offering a full line of sexual forms and agreements. Get your aggreement today!!:thumbsup:

Ralph
08-14-05, 08:16 PM
Yeah me too!! I think it's time to start carrying aroung a black light and checking ID cards. You could also get them to sign this contract:

Sexual Consent Form

I, print name here, agree that the sex act(s) including but not limited to: oral, anal,and vaginal that occured on print date and time here, and with print sexual partner name here , were(are) in fact consented to by both parties. Neither said party was forced to sign this agreement. The acts that took place on said date was agreed to before hand willingly and this agreement, being a legal and binding contract enforceable in a court of law, is valid for only the time and occurence specified above. Future sexual activities will require another form to be signed.At no time in the future will said parties bring about a suit, police action, or any detrimental effect upon each in other because of the acts agreed to upon earlier in this contract. Both parties also agree that they meet the minimum age of sexual consent in the state where sexual act(s) took place.

If both sexual participants agree to terms set forth in this agreement please sign full legal name, birthdate, age, and location where the sexual act(s) are to occur.

age at time of consent
Date signed

age at time of consent
Date signed

Had a bad sexual experience :crying: and don't want your partner to tell? See Addison_ii for your Confidentialilty Agreement today.:histeric: Also offering a full line of sexual forms and agreements. Get your aggreement today!!:thumbsup:

LOL, are you a lawyer?

addison_ii
08-14-05, 08:24 PM
Nope, just want to protect my CadillacForums buddies from jailbait, lawsuits, and the "she looked 18" defense.:D :yup:

Stoneage_Caddy
08-14-05, 09:48 PM
sorry i use the "i was drunk" defense ....also qualifys for temporary insanity and 2 of my car purchases

majax
08-15-05, 02:02 AM
Yeah me too!! I think it's time to start carrying aroung a black light and checking ID cards. You could also get them to sign this contract:

Sexual Consent Form

age at time of consent
Date signed

age at time of consent
Date signed

Even with that contract you could still get in trouble if you go to court.:devil:

mccombie_5
08-15-05, 11:02 AM
Nope, just want to protect my CadillacForums buddies from jailbait, lawsuits, and the "she looked 18" defense.:D :yup:

16 in this country my man ;) :lildevil: :sneaky:

Ralph
08-17-05, 10:24 PM
Even with that contract you could still get in trouble if you go to court.:devil:

The only answer for true freedom-lovers is to decriminalize consensual sex with teenagers! You should all inform your governors at the next opportunity that this is campaign priority Number One! :wes: