: New Member from Germany

Eldo-rider
11-17-03, 07:51 AM
Hi everyone,
have landed hear by accident because I am always looking for parts for my old Eldorado Convertible from 1976. I am from Germany and restoring this car for already three years. For sure it will need some more years until the car is in decent and original condition. I am looking forward to learn a lot about these phantastic Cadillacs from your forum.
As dayly drivers we have Audi A 6 and Mercedes. If someone needs any support from Germany, please feel free to cantact me.
Kind regards
Klaus

the Sandman
11-17-03, 09:20 AM
Hey Klaus - Welcome to the CadillacForums! Tell us a bit more about your Eldorado - what has been done already and what still needs work? Is it going back to original condition or will it be modified? Have any pictures?

Thanks for registering! :welcome:

JJhomer83
11-17-03, 09:55 AM
Hi everyone,
have landed hear by accident because I am always looking for parts for my old Eldorado Convertible from 1976. I am from Germany and restoring this car for already three years. For sure it will need some more years until the car is in decent and original condition. I am looking forward to learn a lot about these phantastic Cadillacs from your forum.
As dayly drivers we have Audi A 6 and Mercedes. If someone needs any support from Germany, please feel free to cantact me.
Kind regards
Klaus

Good to see that you have jumped on board :welcome:
Would love to see some pics of your 76 and how far your going on the resto job. Well i do need somethings from germany but i doubt you'll ship it b/c of legality issues. BEER. German beer is great